Recession Looming

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)

Stranger

Re: Recession Looming

#2 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

He's just Jive talkin Marina, I wouldn't take it too serious if I was you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYVT-FMeFts

(Matt 24:6-7)

AmosAU

#3 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for posting this link.

I believe that it is in fact true. I've been researching the current events for a few years now. This is the start of something unprecedented in world history.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

And there's this too.

Saw this and thought of the scripture about the elements being intensely hot and melting. Wouldn't want to assume it applies but thought I'd share the link. I know the grid in UK is not capable of carrying all the power necessary to recharge everyone's car plus all the other things that need electricity to run - digital currency mining, domestic appliances, shops fridges/lighting, medical equipment.

I don't know who the makers of the video are - so no idea what his denomination is about. But I know this video touches on something likely to affect people soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBhkaDp5j4
Marina

AmosAU

#5 Post by AmosAU » 1 week ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for posting this video.

I very firmly believe that the information presented by Perry Stone is factual and authentic.

I've been researching the shortfall in the power grid for years. I believe without a doubt that this is yet another attempt to wind down the system as we know it.
People should start to do their own research into how fragile the modern power grid actually is. On a worldwide basis, each country is struggling to supply sifficient electricity to keep up with current demands. There just isn't enough power available to support all needs currently. The demands that would be placed on the grid id beyond comprehension.

But wait! The majority of ower genereation around the world comes from various sources of fossil fuels! Now what is the propaganda being touted for going to electric vehicles (EV's)? to save the planet from vehicle emissions from using fossil fuels......just don't raise the truth about electricity generation! It's yet another lie that mankind have been fed by the dark side of the system we are subject to.

Regards, Amos.

lynchpin

#6 Post by lynchpin » 1 week ago

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertbryc ... 2ee8469676

''The electric grid is the Mother Network, the network upon which all of our critical systems depend. Our hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies, police stations, fire stations, traffic lights, water, wastewater treatment, Internet, cell phones, and other essential services – all depend on the electric grid''.   

''In summary, the electric grid is our biggest, most complex, and most important piece of energy infrastructure. We take it for granted at our extreme peril. Essayist Emmet Penney had it right when he declared earlier this year that “there is no such thing as a wealthy society with a weak electrical grid.”

America cannot afford to have a weak electric grid.

Words above not mine - copied from the speaker from article.

Thank you Marina and Amos

lp