Opposition to Shem

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Opposition to Shem

#1 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

Shem was Noah's son - he was found worthy to board the ark and be preserved alive by the God of Abraham, the Father of Jesus Christ - but looks like poor Shem might be getting set up to be framed as anti himself!!!! And if Shem gets framed as anti-semitic, next one will be Jehovah for bringing the Flood.

Honestly - it is simply beyond belief.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sages.html

And I be if you squared up to these liars, who would be no more Jewish than the Pharisees and definitely nothing like the Jews Peter and Paul - if their lies no longer worked, what they'd do is tell you the truth but tell it you as if the truth were a joke and just laugh at it.

One thing the internet and social media has done, is to reveal the very crafty ways of the media and spin.
Marina

AmosAU

Re: Opposition to Shem

#2 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for posting this link. I believe there are certain entities that are trying to bring serious conflict by any means possible.

I loved your Siamese cat song too.

Regards Amos.

Stranger

#3 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

AmosAU wrote: 2 weeks ago I loved your Siamese cat song too.
I'm surprised you enjoyed such a cartoon Big brother, I had you figured a different way since leaving the Org. after so many years, but as the song goes "you never can tell".

Last time I was in a Witness house they were watching cartoons also. I got the hell out quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lQOnqIECI

Stranger, (Rev 18:4 KJV)

AmosAU

#4 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Stranger wrote: 2 weeks ago
AmosAU wrote: 2 weeks ago I loved your Siamese cat song too.
I'm surprised you enjoyed such a cartoon Big brother, I had you figured a different way since leaving the Org. after so many years, but as the song goes "you never can tell".

Last time I was in a Witness house they were watching cartoons also. I got the hell out quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lQOnqIECI

Stranger, (Rev 18:4 KJV)
There you go, my brother!

You just never can tell. I've got a very dry sense of humour AND just love quality C & W music. I like bluegrass music too.

Keep your chin up, my brother. We are in the same sheepfold.

Regards, Amos.

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

AmosAU wrote: 2 weeks ago Keep your chin up, my brother. We are in the same sheepfold.

Hi brother Amos,

I know not to take that lightly coming from you, "We are in the same sheepfold". Such a comforting and reassuring statement. I appreciate it more than you know.

The voices have been heard and we have good functioning ears, it must run in the family. (Jn 10:27-28)

All good over here in the States regardless of what you may be hearing on the news or reading from correspondents local or otherwise. Just the normal riff raff coat tailing.

Stranger

AmosAU

#6 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi brother Stranger,

I love your quote from John.

All going good here at the moment. Glad to here that you're on top of things.

Kind regards, Amos.

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

AmosAU wrote: 2 weeks ago I love your quote from John

Brother,

I did too, sent chills up and down my back then back again on second thought. Peace and love from up above to "down below".

Stranger, (Lev 3:9 KJV)

AmosAU

#8 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi again brother Stranger.

The book of John is outstanding, in my opinion.

Sending love and blesings from down under to up above.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#9 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

Hi Amos - glad you liked the Siamese cats - they are funny aren't they. And it's an example of how crafty people can make the innocent one who is trying to do the right thing, look guilty.

If you look at my new video - at the around the 00:24:00 mark you see how I was treated by an elder - I guess here you see me being framed like the Lady dog by the Siamese cats.

I think Watchtower tries to turn ladies into tramps. But they fail!
Marina

Marina

#10 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

Amos (or anyone else - CI maybe?) what do you make of Remembrance Day 11/11/2022 (Gregorian) being on 17 Cheshvan 5783 (Hebrew Calendar).

Cheshvan is Bul - that is the 8th month.

Ziv is the 2nd month. But powers that be have done a switch on the 1st to 7th month, therefore 2nd month (Ziv) becomes 8th month (Bul).

(Genesis 7:11) 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on this day all the springs of the vast watery deep were broken open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. . .

It really changes things if you move a season from Autum to Spring. Ziv as 2nd month is the only one that makes sense because as they all get off the Ark, it is Spring-time and the animals have plenty to feed on. Also, no risk of giraffes skidding on icy bits.

So here's a curious thing - in UK there's going to be new bank holiday this year on... 17 Ziv 5783. Isn't that curious? May 8th 2023.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... 8-may-2023

If you do a switch from Bul to Ziv - isn't that anti-Semitic? It is messing with the historic details about Shem.

(Genesis 10:21-24) . . .And to Shem, the forefather of all the sons of Eber, the brother of Japheth the oldest, there was also progeny born. The sons of Shem were Elam and Asshur and Arpachshad and Lud and Aram. And the sons of Aram were Uz and Hul and Gether and Mash. And Arpachshad became father to Shelah, and Shelah became father to Eber.

(Genesis 11:10-11) . . .This is the history of Shem. Shem was a hundred years old when he became father to Arpachshad two years after the deluge. And after his fathering Arpachshad Shem continued to live five hundred years. Meanwhile he became father to sons and daughters. . .

I highlighted the Hebrew year in red to show that by Hebrew calendar the year isn't changing because they are taking Tishrei as the 1st month but Bible says 1st month is Nisan.
Marina