Food shortages

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)

Marina

Re: Food shortages

#2 Post by Marina » 3 weeks ago

Anyone for bugs? Start with crickets and who knows where it will end up?

https://nutribug.com/product/cricket-protein-pasta/

Maybe you will be told how great coffee is for you with all the cockroaches that crawled in while the beans were drying.
Marina

Get out of her

#3 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

The way I see it is that true leaders lead by example. If world leaders would insist that we need to start eating bugs, then they should start doing that very thing themselves. If they would insist that the worlds population should be reduced to 500,000,000 or so, (as they openly state on the "Georgia Guide stones" in Elberton Georgia) then they should be the first ones lining up in front of the guillotine.

Agape love;
Sol

AmosAU

#4 Post by AmosAU » 3 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for this informaion. It instantly reminded me of the film, Soylent Green from the 1970's.
I take movies like this as a warning of future events planned for our society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Please note the year that was projected in the dialogue.

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

AmosAU wrote: 3 weeks ago I take movies like this as a warning of future events planned for our society.

Hi brother Amos,

I hope you're doing well and eating well down there in the AU.

With the way food prices are now, I have been very thankful just to have a decent meal most everyday, but with the way things are going that could change real quick like.

I do have some good news on the other hand and that would be that I have not felt any surge in the cost of Spiritual Food. (Deut 8:3)

If you take a look at this scene from Soylent Green, it about sums up how common people are feeling these days.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQ6wNfkcmc

You take care my Brother!

Stranger, (Matt 24:13)

AmosAU

#6 Post by AmosAU » 1 week ago

Hi Brother Stranger,

Sorry for a late reply to you. I've been rather otherwise busy the last few months. I have some major but good changes going on.

The last couple of years have been very hard to cope with, particularly for those who understand what in the world is going on. I know you understand what I'm refering to.

I've been well, amidst the turmoil surrounding us. I hope you are staying healthy yourself.

I'll try to get back and respond to some of the threads here at DTT soon.

Take care my brother,

Regards, Amos.