Bobcat

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
apollos0fAlexandria

Bobcat

#1 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 6 months ago

For those that were unaware, I am sad to announce that our brother Bobcat passed away recently.

Apollos

Marina

Re: Bobcat

#2 Post by Marina » 6 months ago

So sad. Thank you for letting us know. I did wonder what had happened to him. Poor Bobcat.
Marina

simplyme

#3 Post by simplyme » 6 months ago

I am so sorry to hear that…

Orchid61

#4 Post by Orchid61 » 6 months ago

Thank you Apollos, I was missing Bobcat,s input lately and ……. 😢

I have always loved his comments and topics since 2016 myself at DTT.

You are safe in Gods memory dear brother of us. Mrs. Bobcat we will be thinking of you and pray for you.

Bye Bobcat
Maria

AmosAU

#5 Post by AmosAU » 6 months ago

Hi Apollos,

Thanks for letting us know about Bobcat. I had thought that something like this could have happened.

It's sad when we lose someone like this. My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

Bobcat will remain in our memory.

Kind regards,

Amos.

Proselytiser of Jah

#6 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 6 months ago

Oh no. I had feared. I'm so sad to hear that.

My prayers for his friends, family, for all of us here. He will be deeply missed. :(

I look forward to the day we see him again.

Revelation 21:4
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

goghtherefore

#7 Post by goghtherefore » 6 months ago

My heart too is saddened by the loss of Bobcat. Prayers and condolences to family and friends...
“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
“This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”
Luke 9:35

lynchpin

#8 Post by lynchpin » 6 months ago

How utterly sad. I am so sorry to learn about Bobcat's passing.
I thought his absence may be due to his undergoing treatment for his cancer.

He will be very much missed here.

The promised resurrection ahead is tremendous relief for humankind where all loved people will be reunited. John 11.25 NLT

Stranger

#9 Post by Stranger » 6 months ago

RIP: Bobcat my good friend.

It's been a pleasure navigating through this wilderness with one of the slickest cats of them all. And for now, our love lies bleeding in these woods for him.

Stranger ( Heb 9:14)

Get out of her

#10 Post by Get out of her » 6 months ago

I'm very saddened to receive this news, but I'm also rather shocked since I hadn't noticed any information about him being ill or suffering some kind of serious injury.
I did notice that there were suddenly no recent posts of his however and I was beginning to wonder about that. Would anyone be willing or able to fill us in a bit more on what actually happened?

Agape love;
Sol