Are the Canadian Trucker's protests and blockades a prophetic event?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Kosonen

#1 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

I have been looking for the "sword-stroke" to one of the heads of the wild beast in Revelation 13. Could this disrupting event in Canada finally be the fulfillment to this prophecy?

Revelation 13:3,4 says the following prophetically:
"I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

If the current blockades and the protests in Canada are part of this prophecy, then we could expect "the beast" go hard on the protesting Canadian truckers and conquer them. And people will realize “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

If it now is about this, then soon the rest of Revelation 13 will take place.

Proselytiser of Jah

Re: Are the Canadian Trucker's protests and blockades a prophetic event?

#2 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 7 months ago

I somehow doubt it, it's too localised. There have been protests like this and supply blockades for hundreds of years, it's not a unique or special event. There have been wars and many other things too for years. I don't see anything special about it imo.

I don't think the Wild Beast is Canada or America. But something far greater, influential and far more powerful overall. If anything was a multiheaded Beast, I would think it would be something like the UN, but that's me.
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

Kosonen

#3 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

Thanks for your comment Proselytizer of Jah. Have you thought about that the Revelation chapter 13 says that only one of the seven heads suffers a "sword-stroke"? I would understand that it means that only one country of several countries, that make up the beast, suffer a such traumatic event. Could it be Canada? I am not yet sure.
But I would be really happy if we could finally get past this prophecy and move forward to the next fase.

The following verses in Revelation 13 tell that after this a 42 months period starts. Unfortunately this will be a very testing period. But in the same time the previous chapter 12 in Revelation speaks about a symbolic woman's flight to a specific place were it will be safe during an equally long time period specifying it as both 1260 days and time, times and half a time.
And the purpose for the symbolic woman to be away in the wilderness is to be fed. That must mean fed spiritually. Finally the symbolic woman, the congregation will be fed true understanding about God's word. To prepare it fully for life in the new order under God's kingdom.

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 7 months ago

Kosonen wrote: 7 months ago Are the Canadian Trucker's protests and blockades a prophetic event?

I have been looking for the "sword-stroke" to one of the heads of the wild beast in Revelation 13. Could this disrupting event in Canada finally be the fulfillment to this prophecy?

Revelation 13:3,4 says the following prophetically:
"I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

If the current blockades and the protests in Canada are part of this prophecy, then we could expect "the beast" go hard on the protesting Canadian truckers and conquer them. And people will realize “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

If it now is about this, then soon the rest of Revelation 13 will take place.
Certainly tied up with idea of North and the colour red (like scarlet coloured wild beast). But you have a mix of people involved with the truckers. With them seems to be Donald Trump and Israel and Elon Musk. Lot of chatter about Bitcoin. It is a group of people who are going along together with a mixed set of values. Later on, will there be a separating? Meantime, is God’ thought somehow being taken forward by those who are Christian? I don't know.

(Revelation 17:15-17) . . .And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. . .

Those with far-right political views have polished a halo for Hitler. Is that Germany getting its pre World War II head back? But not everyone in this mixed crowd wants to polish a halo for Hitler. Other are saying 'stop being antisemitic' and will not tolerate supremacist ideas. Still others are saying 'we are not antisemitic we are anti a global supremacist elite who are Luciferians/child sex traffickers/UN with an agenda to depopulate under the guise of Gaia/Green issues/Georgia Guide Stones.' Gradually people will sort themselves out. Or rather, God will sort them out. But Big Pharma is under attack along with the Jesuits and Davos/World Economic Forum. Given Babylon the Great practices sorcery ‘eye of bat, toe of frog, Pachamana Juice’ and some politicians may be being funded by Big Pharma (in USA, government is handing out free crack pipes), possibly they constitute the Kings of the Earth being in bed with Babylon the Great. Maybe?

(Revelation 17:1-2) . . .“Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication. . .

Also, Babylon the Great is the mother of harlots. Lots of influential people and celebrities are being shown up as those who have done unspeakable things to children.

Since the end of World War II the term 'antisemite' has been used against those who speak against Jews. There are a lot of Jewish people in the media but the term 'antisemite' is not what it used to be. Now its 'what do you identify as?' It can be anything and have no connection to reality. Grown-up children now exiting the education system do not even know if they are male or female. There has never been a time like it. And how will this impact on communication? What if you can't even call the different ends of a cable male and female? And you'd never be able to run a farm. In original Babylon Jehovah confounded their ability to speak and turned their words to babel.

Could it go like this? Israel ends up on the horns of a dilemma. They either go along with a globalist elite which exposed for its horrors, suddenly fails or they turn to Jesus Christ.

(Zechariah 12:10-14) . . .“And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of favor and entreaties, and they will certainly look to the One whom they pierced through, and they will certainly wail over Him as in the wailing over an only [son]; and there will be a bitter lamentation over him as when there is bitter lamentation over the firstborn [son]. In that day the wailing in Jerusalem will be great, like the wailing of Hadadrimmon in the valley plain of Megiddo. And the land will certainly wail, each family by itself; the family of the house of David by itself, and their women by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their women by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their women by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself, and their women by themselves; all the families that are left remaining, each family by itself, and their women by themselves. . .

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. . .

(Genesis 10:3) . . .And the sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz and Riphath and Togarmah. . .

Gomer was son of Japhet - Japhetic is Aryan, not Semitic (son of Shem). They were supposed to get on ok (Genesis 9:27) together but the Japhetic/Aryan house of Togarmah is specially mentioned.

(Ezekiel 38:4-6) . . .And I shall certainly turn you around and put hooks in your jaws and bring you forth with all your military force, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in perfect taste, a numerous congregation, with large shield and buckler, all of them handling swords; Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with buckler and helmet; Gomer and all its bands, the house of Togarmah, [of] the remotest parts of the north, and all its bands, many peoples with you. . .

(Ezekiel 39:1-4) . . .“And as regards you, O son of man, prophesy against Gog, and you must say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am against you, O Gog, you head chieftain of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you around and lead you on and cause you to come up from the remotest parts of the north and bring you in upon the mountains of Israel. And I will strike your bow out of your left hand, and your arrows I shall cause to fall out of your own right hand. On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your bands and the peoples that will be with you. To birds of prey, birds of every sort of wing, and the wild beasts of the field I will give you for food. . .

(Revelation 19:17-18) . . .I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, that you may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”
Marina

Proselytiser of Jah

#5 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 7 months ago

Kosonen wrote: 7 months ago Thanks for your comment Proselytizer of Jah. Have you thought about that the Revelation chapter 13 says that only one of the seven heads suffers a "sword-stroke"? I would understand that it means that only one country of several countries, that make up the beast, suffer a such traumatic event. Could it be Canada? I am not yet sure.
If this was the case then it would mean the 7 heads represent 7 nations, but the UN is comprised of far more than 7 nations or powers. Not that I'm saying I know for sure the Beast is the UN, but if we say each head is a nation, then we need an entity that is the combination of 7 nations in one. But we don't see this.

Therefore, the heads must represent something else, other than mere individual nations of our day, but of course, it is certainly "related" to such things.

Some people think the heads represent each "major power" in history which has been united together over time, but I can't make any certain statements on anything. I'd have to put a lot more study and thought into it.
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

Proselytiser of Jah

#6 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 7 months ago

The 7 nations could very well be tied to the different metals of Daniel's statue, which also represents a lineage of major powers.

Gold
Silver
Bronze
Iron
Iron & Clay

Some say each head of the beast is one of these powers, and one of the powers becomes wounded, but then healed.

But we see five or six separate nations at the most here on the Daniel statue. Be the iron and clay be "one" ruling nation, or the combination several nations in one, with the iron and clay denoting weakness and instability.

If the 7 heads of the beast were in tandem with the nations on the statue, we have one or two extra heads too many. However, the beast may be a "single entity" that represents the feet of iron and clay, with the wounded head also representing this weakness or instability.

However, there are other things to consider, other beasts, other prophecies, and this is not my area of expertise, as I've yet to study these prophecies myself (I've been busy with other biblical subjects).

apollos0fAlexandria

#7 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 7 months ago

Attachments
joker.jpg
joker.jpg (60.88 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

Marina

#8 Post by Marina » 7 months ago

Would you have to hear talk of them setting up a new nation or group of united nations before it becomes anything significant that could relate to prophecy?
Marina

Kosonen

#9 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

There are many alternative news sites that expose who today rule the world. That it is the "World Economic Forum". Their webpage itself indicate that too. So I think the organization the "World Economic Forum" could some how be the sevenheaded beast that gets a sword-stroke to one of its heads, to one of its members states.

Marina

#10 Post by Marina » 7 months ago

It's got the 666 logo on it but so has the JW roundabout at Chelmsford. They might like to think they are playing a particular role on the world scene but what if they've got it wrong? It's like Europe doing their architecture as the Tower of Babel or bankers putting the eye on the dollar bill.

Looking at other prophecies, did Cyrus know the role he would fulfil? Or did he have to be informed via the prophecies of Isaiah/Jeremiah?

(Ezra 1:1-2) . . .And in the first year of Cyrus the king of Persia, that Jehovah’s word from the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, Jehovah roused the spirit of Cyrus the king of Persia so that he caused a cry to pass through all his realm, and also in writing, saying:  “This is what Cyrus the king of Persia has said, ‘All the kingdoms of the earth Jehovah the God of the heavens has given me, and he himself has commissioned me to build him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

(Isaiah 45:1) . . .This is what Jehovah has said to his anointed one, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have taken hold of, to subdue before him nations, so that I may ungird even the hips of kings; to open before him the two-leaved doors, so that even the gates will not be shut:

Groups or organisations might think they are such-and-such and maybe they are. But what if they've got it all wrong? After all the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast has a harlot on its back. What we do know about this harlot? We know it is a city which has power over all peoples. But it is a city that uses pharmakeia. I remember an elder telling me that some (not him) thought the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast was the City of London. He believed it was the UN. Well if it is the City of London, how is the City of London connected to the World Economic Forum? If it is the UN, how is the UN connected to the World Economic Forum? And where does the pharmakeia come in? Also where does the idea mother of harlots come in?

(Revelation 17:5) . . .And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth. . .
Marina