Revelation – Where we are in the stream of time​

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
coccus ilicis

Re: Revelation – Where we are in the stream of time​

#91 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Dan 11:31

The Disgusting Thing
And there will be arms that will stand up … and they will actually profane the sanctuary … and remove the constant feature. And they will certainly put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation. Dan 11:31

Any issues concerning the interpretation of Daniel chapters seven to twelve arises when one tries to align it with available historical accounts. There is no record of a sixty-two-year-old Darius the Mede being made king in Babylon, as at Dan 5:31; 6:1;9:1.

But just because there is nothing recorded in durable stone does not mean that the Medes had not existed.
Wikipedia says concerning the Medes: Although they are generally recognized as having an important place in the history of the ancient Near East, the Medes have left no written source to reconstruct their history, which is known only from foreign sources such as the Assyrians, Babylonians, Armenians and Greeks, as well as a few Iranian archaeological sites. Birch bark is known to have been used in that region before the advent of paper. The earliest preserved birch-bark writings that have survived are from the first century. Birch Bark Manuscripts. Timber was plentiful in the region and used for building, as is attested to in that region even to this day. 2,300-Year-Old Log Cabin Dug Out Of Permafrost Rebuilds Perfectly. Any birch bark records kept by the Medes would not have survived.

[boxes and added text mine]
Note: the territory of the Medes is in the same region as the current conflict between Russia Ukraine and the US. And between Israel and Persia/Iran. Why the state of Israel should be fixated on Iran is a question only they can answer. And as Daniel chapter 10 attests, it would be the arena for the final battle.

The prophecies that deal with the time of the end of Daniel chapter seven to twelve interlock just like a log house shown in the link above.
Greco-Persian Wars:
The Greco-Persian Wars were a series of conflicts between the Achaemenid Empire and Greek city-states ... lasted until 449 BC. Alteration of the biblical text began circa 450, see page 1, posts 7 & 8 of this thread. The collision between the fractious political world of the Greeks and the enormous empire of the Persians began when Cyrus the Great conquered the Greek-inhabited region of Ionia in 547 BC. Wikipedia. See also, Greek Influence on Persian Thought
After the conquest of Ionia (...“Greece”), Lydia, and other regions of Asia Minor by Cyrus II (558-29 B.C.E.), the Persians came into close contact with the Hellenes [Greeks] ...The conquest of the Persian empire by Alexander the Great … in 330 B.C.E., which laid the vast empire open to Hellenic [Greek] immigrants, brought significant changes in its wake. What happened at that time is no different from today, with refugees or emigrants fleeing battle zone or moving from one war-torn country to another.

Dan 11:5 … And the king of the South will become strong. This is a reference to the Greek king, Ptolemy, who ruled from Alexandria. Jewish sources say that he asked several questions of seventy sages which they answered, and then said: I have asked enough questions for today," ... "I see that the wisdom of G‑d is in you, and I am very grateful to you for having come here to translate the Holy Torah into our language so that the rest of the world may also benefit from G‑d's wisdom. I shall look forward to seeing you at tomorrow's feast when I will continue my questions, Ptolemy And The Sages (287-47 BC). It was under his auspices that the Hebrew text of the Torah was translated into Greek. And the transgressings, a plural masculine participle, came to a completion when the Bible was translated into modern languages, using the Greek and Latin Vulgate translation as the benchmark when translating the Hebrew text ...And an army, [fem.] was given over together with the constant [feature], and she kept throwing truth to the earth, and she acted and had success ...And in the final/latter part of their rule, [the feminine Hellenized army] when the transgressings come to a completion there shall stand up a king fierce in countenance and understanding ambiguous sayings , Dan 8:12, 23)

At Dan 11:31,32 it refers to these sages that translated the Torah into Greek as... and the arms, [forces, fem, pl.], that shall stand up from him will actually profane a sanctuary stronghold and remove the constant [feature]. And they will certainly put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation. Thus the disgusting thing, the Septuagint (LXX), was put in place by the Hebrew sages questioned by Ptolemy. And was later cemented into place by the Latin Vulgate bible, and subsequent bible translations.

And those who are acting wickedly against the covenant he, [Ptolemy] will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words … and some of those having insight will be made to stumble in order to do a refining work ...and to do a cleansing and to do a whitening, until the time of the end because it is yet for many days, (Dan 11:32-35). This was during the period of the Reformation when the bible was first translated into modern languages. D. B. Wallace discusses this period in his video on page 1, post 7 of this thread

Then, referring to the king fierce in countenance and understanding ambiguous sayings that stands up at that time, he will ... certainly do according to his own pleasure and he will exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, against the God of gods he will speak marvellous things, and he will certainly prove successful until the denunciation will have come to a finish. Because the thing decided upon must be done. And to the god of his fathers, he will give no consideration; and to the desire of women he will give no consideration; and to every other god he will give no consideration, but over everyone, he will magnify himself. But to the god of fortresses in his position, he will give glory by means of gold and by means of silver and by means of precious stones and by means of desirable things, and he will act effectively against the most fortified strongholds along with a foreign god. Whoever has given him recognition he will make abound with glory and he will certainly make them rule among many; and the ground he will apportion for a price, (Dan 11:36-49; cf. Dan 8:23,24).

This description also fits the little horn that supplants three of the ten horns of the fourth beast of Dan 7:7,8. Daniel saw this vision in the first year of Belshazzar's reign and the angel tells him ...As for these huge beasts because there are four, there are four kings that will stand up in the earth, (Dan 7:17). As Belshazzar was the last king of Babylon, the kings represent future empires, starting with Medo-Persia. then Greece, then Rome, after which came a beast that was completely different from the first three. It was the nascent democratic beast from which a little horn emerged, supplanting three of the ten horns. This little horn, speaking grandiose things became bigger than his fellows the seven remaining horns. And it makes war on the holy ones and prevails against them until the Ancient of Days comes to give judgement in favour of the holy ones, Dan 7:7,8,20,21,22. The angel told Daniel: As for the ten horns ... there are ten kings that will rise up, and still another one will rise up after them, and he himself will be different from the first ones and three kings he will humiliate/supplant and he will speak words against the most high and he will harass the holy ones ... And he will intend to change times and law and they will be given into his hand for a time, times and half a time, (Dan 7:23-24). This little horn came to be the godless 8th beast/king the one the harlot rides. (Rev 17:5,6,7,8,11), which, when it first appeared supplanted/humiliated three horns, namely France, Tsarist Russia and Germany. To confirm, click the link to download the pdf file, The Nameless War, here. At that time this horn speaking of grandiose things espoused the Anglo American two-horned beast, the one described at Rev 13:11, which, in its heyday of colonialism, gave glory to anyone who submitted to it and destroyed anyone that opposed it; and it apportioned out the land for a price. Things haven't changed much since then.

Dan 11:40 then homes in on the time of the end. The king of the north at that time were the 5 permanent members of the UN security council. And the pushing refers to the cold war between the capitalist West against the Communist East. After communist Russia collapsed in 1991, with GB being impoverished by two world wars America played the dominant role of the two-horned beast, as it does to this day. And it conquered and flooded over into the listed territories of Dan 11:41-43

So where are we in the stream of time. Jesus said … Therefore, whenever you shall see [aorist subjunctive], the disgusting thing standing in the holy place/standing where it ought not [let the reader use discernment] Then those in Judea must flee [present imperative], into the mountains, (Mt 24:15,16; Mk 13:14). The word let has been inserted in modern translations and it tends to water down the urgency of the present imperative command flee.

What Jesus is saying here is as soon as you discern what the disgusting thing is, then those in Judea must immediately flee to the mountains. Since it has only just sunk in that the disgusting thing is the Greek LXX translation that removed God's name Jehovah from the bible and thereby desecrated the Constant feature of the Passover celebration that was to memorialize his name to time indefinite, the time to flee is now.
See,(Dan 8:12,13,14,26; Dan 9:24; Ex 12:23,13,14),

Ukraine is Pentagon’s biggest project,' 19/3/22. Russia's Foreign minister has just said that Russia will never accept a world order dominated by the United States?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoOfi7NE9T8

That is the bottom line. Russia and China and others that side with them will no longer submit to US dominance. What will the harlot do? Will she ditch the king that gives glory to fortresses by means of gold, silver, precious stones etc., and who apportions out ground for a price? I doubt it, as she needs his military might. Dan 11:45 says that when he plants is military accoutrements between the seas and the mountain of decorations he will have come all the way to his finish. That says nothing about a conquest. But Dan 10 and what Jesus said concerning Judea at Mt 24:15,21,22 indicates the epicentre of the war to end all wars will involves Persia/Iran, the ancient territory of the Medes pictured above, and Judea. And as I said above, why the state of Israel should be fixated on Iran is something they will have to answer for when the deed is done.

And the fifth one poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast. And its kingdom became darkened and they began to gnaw on their tongues for their pain. And they blasphemed the God of heaven ... and they did not repent of their works. And the sixth one poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates and its waters were dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings of the rising of the sun. (Rev16:10,11,12). Who are these kings​?
LRW~

apollos0fAlexandria

#92 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 2 months ago

coccus ilicis wrote: 2 months ago Why the state of Israel should be fixated on Iran is a question only they can answer.
Are you serious?

I think I'd be fixated on a heavily armed neighbor that has threatened to remove me from existence.
coccus ilicis wrote: 2 months ago Since it has only just sunk in that the disgusting thing is the Greek LXX translation that removed God's name Jehovah from the bible and thereby desecrated the Constant feature of the Passover celebration that was to memorialize his name to time indefinite
For whom has this "just sunk in"? I read it multiple times to try and follow you, but it's still very much "afloat out" to me.

You're suggesting that the disciples and the early Christians (and quite possibly Jesus himself) all used a corrupted translation?

coccus ilicis

#93 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

apollos0fAlexandria wrote: 2 months ago
coccus ilicis wrote: 2 months ago Why the state of Israel should be fixated on Iran is a question only they can answer.
Are you serious?

I think I'd be fixated on a heavily armed neighbour that has threatened to remove me from existence.
coccus ilicis wrote: 2 months ago Since it has only just sunk in that the disgusting thing is the Greek LXX translation that removed God's name Jehovah from the bible and thereby desecrated the Constant feature of the Passover celebration that was to memorialize his name to time indefinite
For whom has this "just sunk in"? I read it multiple times to try and follow you, but it's still very much "afloat out" to me.

You're suggesting that the disciples and the early Christians (and quite possibly Jesus himself) all used a corrupted translation?
Hello Apollos

Yes, I am serious. You say:
I think I'd be fixated on a heavily armed neighbour that has threatened to remove me from existence
From where did you get that idea? It appears to be an extrapolation of a sound bite taken from a speech by former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that was subsequently blown out of all proportion for political gain by the Zionist-owned media. It demonstrates how susceptible we are to advertising/political propaganda. It is not until after we buy into a product that we understand we've been had, and yet we fall for the same trick over and over again.

Here is an American Jewish journalist explaining what Ahmadinejad said.
A Jewish Journalist's Exclusive Look Inside Iran. The government makes a rigid distinction between hostility to “the Zionist entity” and respect for followers of Judaism. As for that Zionist entity where some 6 million Jews live, former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s avowal that Israel “must vanish from the page of time” or, as it has been inaccurately translated, “wiped off the map” (either way, an unequivocal threat) continues to be the policy of the Islamic Republic as articulated in varied semantic formulations by its supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, a figure whose authority trumps that of Iran’s elected government . I am not a subscriber to the NY Times, but if you are, here is how they interpreted what he said, NY Times

To read the view of Jews who are not Zionists, see Jews Against Zionism–an introduction to their perspective?
Toray Jewry says that believing Zionism protects Jews, is "probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People" and accuses Zionists of fostering global anti-Semitism. "Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been (used) to deliberately incite hatred to justify the existence of the Zionist state - this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest order". The above is from a Jewish site or forum, similar to this forum for JWs and ex JWs. All of us have biases that stem from the cradle that nursed us. Jehovah takes that into account, and he is aware of the influence that geopolitical fears and aspirations have on us, but he does not take sides, (Rev 20:12,13). Now the ugly on-ground reality is beginning to change and there is a growing body of people who seek to change human behaviour. This is from yet another Jewish site.
Imagine with us.Join Rabbi Michael Lerner and Cat Zavis as we explore how we can co-create a caring society - one that centres on the needs of people and the planet rather than corporate interests. How might our economic, education, legal, and political systems look if guided by love, generosity, empathy, justice, and peace?. These are the principles Jesus taught. It appears that despite our many failings, humankind is getting ready to heed the message of Rev 14:6,7.

And no, I am not suggesting that early Christians and possibly Jesus used corrupted translations. Literate followers of Jesus had a better understanding of the Hebrew text than we do today, even the illiterate were trilingual, speaking Hebrew, Greek and Latin (cf. Jhn 19:19,20). But they didn't have a neatly bound book that they could carry around with them to refer to, but only had separate scrolls that were considered holy writings. Jesus's primary mission was limited to bringing an end to the law covenant and introducing the fulfilment of the Law as recorded from Mt 5:1 to Mt 7:29. What he taught would have to be spread amongst people of all nations first, i.e. God's word had to be accessible to people of all nations before he returned. He also re-introduced the use of God's name which at that time was no longer being written or spoken. The rest he revealed years later to John as recorded in the book of Revelation. What he said there would not be understood until the things described therein were happening on the ground, then those seeing what was happening would know the time is near, (Rev 1:3). At that time, the sacred secret of God, according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets would be brought to a finish, (Rev 10:4,7). That secret is now being brought to a finish.

When John ate that little opened scroll that contained this sacred secret it was as sweet as honey in his mouth, but it made his belly bitter because he understood that part of the sacred secret that had been fulfilled in his day, (Rev 10:7 -11; cf.Rev 17:7,8,10,11). It has the same effect on those who see what is happening in the world today and how it fulfils what is written in Revelation,(Rev 11:3-6). What they say gets them killed or silenced. But when they stand back up on their feet, those who jeered at their demise grow fearful because they know that they were wrong,( Rev 11:11). At that time those raised to their feet know they have been chosen and they sing the new song that only they can master. These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women, i.e. they didn't seek or acquire admirers/groupies. They are in the minority and are the only ones that master the new song of Moses and the Lamb (Rev 14:3,4; 15:3) And they shall keep following the Lamb wherever he shall go away to. These are bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and the Lamb, and no falsehood is found in their mouths, (Rev 14:4,5).

So what they say is not popular and is misunderstood.
And they are definitely in the minority.

And to answer the unasked question that might spring to mind. Do I think I am of that select group? How should I know? Those who make up that select group has not yet been finalized. This does not happen until the blowing of the seventh trumpet, (Rev 11:11, 12, 15). All I know for sure is that I have heard and am heeding what the Spirit says to the congregation in Pergamon. And I know what I must do, (Rev 2:12-17). If any of the Son of Man's brothers were certain they are his brothers, it would negate what Jesus said at Mt 25: 31-40. The expression, the least of these my brothers appears to indicate that the brothers have different assignments and spheres of influence. Each invited one of the congregations of Revelation, chapters two and three that hears what the Spirit says to the congregation has things that they need to work on and change. And I now know that the new song can not be mastered until one has stripped off the mental attitude and prejudices implanted in us by the controlling geopolitical forces operative in that part of the world where we live. And even then it doesn't guarantee we are destined to rule with Jesus when he comes into his kingdom, as he said to the mother of the sons of Zebedee ... this sitting at my right or left hand is not for me to give, but it belongs to those for whom it has been prepared by my Father , (Mt 20:23). We may drink the cup Jesus drank, but it is the Father that chooses those who will rule with his son.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#94 Post by coccus ilicis » 2 months ago

Revelation – Where we are in the Stream of Time

The Last plagues, And the Kings of the Rising of the Sun, Rev 16:12

The seven plagues of Revelation chapter 15 and 16 are the last ones because by means of them the anger of God is brought to its finish, (Rev 15:1; cf. Jer 25:15,28,31,32,33)

And I saw what seemed to be a glassy sea mingled with fire, and those who come off victorious from the wild beast and its image and from the number of its name standing by the glassy sea … and they are singing the song of Moses and of the Lamb, (Rev 15:2,3).
The cited verses and what follows indicates where we are in the stream of time.

The beast of Rev 13:1-8 and the two-horned beast/king have become part of the 8th beast/king that the harlot rides (Rev 17:11,12,). And since the holy ones, standing by the glassy sea, are ones who have come off victorious from the beast and its image, it appears to indicate that from God's view they have already endured the test on their faith. These ones are the ones who sing the song of Moses and the Lamb, (Rev 13:10), which is described as the new song that only the 144,000 can master, (Rev 14:3). It is new, in the sense that it has never been sung before as it is a combination of the song Moses sang, (De 31:14,19,25-30; 32:1-44,45), and what Jesus taught. We are now at the time when both these narratives are joining forces, see my reply to Apollos post 93 above, and the Feuchtwanger link I provided in my reply to FriendlyDoggo, here.

The bowls of God's anger that are poured out describe what befalls humanity just prior to the nuclear conflict that threatens the survival of all life on earth, of which Jesus had said: unless those days are cut short, no flesh would be saved, (Mt 24:21,22).

And the fifth one pours out his bowl upon the throne of the beast and its kingdom becomes darkened., (Rev 16:10)
This throne is the Liberal International Order, (Wikipedia)
In international relations, the liberal international order (some times referred to as the rules-based ... or the US-led … international order) describes a set of global, rule-based, structured relationships based on political liberalism, economic liberalism and liberal internationalism since the late 1940s ... More specifically, it entails international cooperation through multilateral institutions (like the United Nations, World Trade Organization and International Monetary Fund) and is constituted by human equality (freedom, rule of law and human rights), open markets, security cooperation, promotion of liberal democracy, and monetary cooperation ... The order was established in the aftermath of World War II, led in large part by the United States , (underline mine)

Those of the U.S. led Liberal International World Order, aka the image beast of Rev 13:14,15,16,
are now gnawing their tongues in distress, (Rev 16:10). Why?

The façade of the ‘international rules-based order’ has been exposed
The last few weeks have been an intensive crash course for Palestine activists in how the U.S. empire advances its narrative. The double standards displayed with regards to the Ukraine crisis versus Palestine have been a topic of hot debate; steps that were deemed impossible to implement against Israel have been enacted with lightning speed against Russia ...Activists are already examining the reasons behind this sweeping campaign, and how best to react to it. Does the Zionist lobby think that they can carry on with their anti-BDS bashing as usual, once the Ukraine crisis is no longer in the news? Or are we witnessing a qualitative shift in the making, that will pre-empt that? The hypocrisy that so many have documented is driven by U.S. imperial interests that determine the legitimacy of a struggle based on whether (or not) you are a U.S. ally. , (underline mine)

This is right up to date and America is at a loss as to how to change public opinion. And so they blaspheme the God of heaven for their pains and their sores and they do not repent of their works. And the sixth one pours out this bowl on the Great river Euphrates and its waters were dried up that the way might be prepared for the kings of the rising of the Sun, (Rev 16:12). Cyrus the Persian, had dried up the waters of the Euphrates at the time he overthrew Babylon. But this is about a modern-day Babylon ... come I will show you the judgement upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, Rev 17:1

These kings of the Rising of the sun are the same ones referred to at Dan 11:45. Russia is the current target with Ukraine being the excuse. And China is next. So why pick on China. The ostensible reason in her case will be Taiwan, which China views as a breakaway region, even as is the case with Russia and Ukraine. US admiral: Russia's attack on Ukraine shows the threat of China to Taiwan.

The real reason is that both these countries threaten the USD - $$$$. US supremacy hinges on the US Petrodollar. If you have not watched this video, here it is again, underneath the link is one image from the video.( Please note that any images I have posted now have a limited lifespan, i.e they disappear from the forum, but I still have them on file and can repost them if required.

The Petrodollar is Collapsing
(underline and box insert mine).

The above video was published before Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Now the value of the USD has soared even as the price of oil has. Without wars, the value of the USD would collapse. Iraq, Libya, Venezuela and others that had intended to start trading their oil in their own currencies have been overthrown. But Russia and China are a different kettle of fish. Sanctions have made Russia build up its own circle of trading partners, one of which is China. Russian oil for Chinese goods and services. But the biggest threat to US hegemony is China's belt road initiative. Mapping the Belt and Road initiative: this is where we stand. When China’s party and state leader Xi Jinping first announced his plan for a “Silk Road Economic Belt” and “21st Century Maritime Silk Road” in the fall of 2013, the concept sounded vague and its content was difficult to interpret. While this remains true in many respects, the “Belt and Road Initiative (BRI),” as the overall policy is now called, has since been fleshed out somewhat in two policy documents. In these documents, the Chinese authorities define broad and very ambitious goals: Beijing wants to connect participating countries’ infrastructure, but also encourage them to open their markets to China and facilitate trade, to link their financial markets to China’s, to strengthen societal (“people-to-people”) relations, and even align their overall economic development policies with China’s. Projects on the ground are the best indicator for how Beijing aims to achieve these goals. To understand its scope and influence see the interactive map of this link, even little NZ is part of it. No wonder the US wants to stop China. If China's Yuan becomes the dominant trading currency the value of the USD would collapse and bankrupt the US, along with its military might. And the king of the north will have come all the way to his end, (Dan 11:45).

This video What is China's Belt and Road Initiative? is from Aljazeera an Indian news outlet. Since India is not part of the initiative it gives an even-handed overview of what the Chinese are doing.

And the fifth one pours out his bowl on the throne of the beast and its kingdom is darkened ... And the sixth one pours out his bowl on the great river Euphrates and its waters are dried up that the way might be prepared for the kings of the rising of the sun, (Rev 16:10,12; cf. Mt 2:1)
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#95 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 month ago

The Chosen

In post 93 above I said:
to answer the unasked question that might spring to mind. Do I think I am of that select group?
This post expands on what I said in my reply to Apollos and shows that this choosing is now in progress.

May you have undeserved kindness and peace from the being [see1510 ὢν being as at Jhn 4:9], and the exists, [see, 1510 ἦν exists, vb imperfect], and is coming, and from the seven spirits which are before his throne. And from anointed Yehoshua/Jesus the trustworthy witness, the first-born of the deads and the first of the kings of the earth, to him loving us and releasing us from our sins through his blood. And he makes us a kingdom of priests to the God and Father of him … Look he is coming with the clouds and every eye will see him. Please check the quoted verses by hovering your cursor over Strong's numbers for the meaning of a word, and over the parsing below the word, Rev 1:4-7, here.

Compare: And he proceeded to show me Yehoshua/Jesus , the high priest standing before the angel of Jehovah, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. Then [the angel of] Jehovah is saying to him, may Jehovah rebuke you Satan ... who is choosing Jerusalem, [participle vb.], is not this a firebrand being plucked, [vb. pass. participle], from the fire, (Zech 3:1,2). These two accounts run parallel to one another. In Revelation the manner of this choosing is described, (Rev 2:1-29; 3:1-22), and Zechariah describes what this entails.

At Zech 3:1-4 it says: Yehoshua was clothed with filthy garments, [covered in excrement, 6627. tseah, as at De 23:13, cf.Mt 15:9-11,17,18], and he is standing before the angel. He, [the angel], is answering and speaking to those standing before him, saying: “Take away the filthy garments from him , [vb imperative]. And he is saying to him: Look I have removed from you your iniquity and I will clothe you with robes of state

What is this filthy clothing with which Yehoshua/Jesus is clothed?

Zech 3:8, “Hear please, O Yehoshua the high priest, you and your companions, [friends as at Jhn 15:14,15], who are sitting before you, for they are men [serving] as portents, [as at Isa 20:3]. For here I am bringing in my servant sprout, [as at Isa 4:2; 61:11].

These companions/friends, are those Jesus spoke to at the last Passover he celebrated with them when he said: "No one has greater love than this that someone should surrender his soul for his friends." You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I call you friends because all the things I hear from the Father I make known to you. You do not choose me but I choose you, that you should go away, and fruit you should bear, and your fruit should remain Jhn 15:13-16

These friends are the ones who are eating this fruit that remains of those who did what Jesus commanded, and they are those that hear and heed what the Spirit says to the congregations in Revelation chapters 2 and 3. And they are the same ones who cleanse and whiten themselves, (Dan 12:9,10).

"'For look! the stone, [the plummet as at Zech 4:10], that I have put before Yehoshua. Upon the stone are seven eyes, [hearing individuals from the 7 congregations]. Here I am engraving its engraving' is the utterance of Jehovah of armies, 'and I will take away the error of the earth in one day, (Zech 3:9).
LRW~

AmosAU

#96 Post by AmosAU » 1 month ago

Greetings CI,

These last couple of posts have been remarkale. You have posted much of what I've come to understand on this topic.
I believe that for many, this will seem like a riddle to them. Most have been lulled to sleep by the many lies that have been perpetrated by the church system generally. This is not new, from my research, I've come to understand this began shortly after the original apostles and disciples died out.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. 

Regards, Amos.

coccus ilicis

#97 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 month ago

The Chosen 2
AmosAU wrote: 1 month ago Greetings CI,

These last couple of posts have been remarkable. You have posted much of what I've come to understand on this topic.
I believe that for many, this will seem like a riddle to them. Most have been lulled to sleep by the many lies that have been perpetrated by the church system generally. This is not new, from my research, I've come to understand this began shortly after the original apostles and disciples died out.

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Regards, Amos.
Just so, Amos, but it is only now that it is all coming to a head. Even as John was told ...Blessed is the one reading and those hearing this prophecy and keeping the things written in it, [keeping: cf. Mt19:17,18,19,20,21], for the appointed time [is] near, (Rev 1:3)
... By inspiration I am in the Lord's day, [as at Isa 13:6], and I hear behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet saying, "What you see write in a scroll and send it to the seven congregations. And I turned to see the voice that is speaking with me ... and I saw seven golden lampstands and in the midst of the lampstands, someone like the Son of Man, [Yehoshua, see post 93, above], (Rev 1:10,11, 12,13).

Zechariah says: The angel who had been speaking with me came back to wake me up like a man who is waking up out of sleep, (Zech 4:1). The name Zechariah consists of two words, see zakar, remember and Yahh, Jehovah.

It says, the angel woke him up like a man who had been sleeping. But Zechariah had not actually been sleeping. This brings to mind those who wake up from a sleep-like state from the dust of the ground/adamah, as at Dan 12:2. The period when Daniel and Zechariah received these visions overlap, and therefore the visions deal with the same period and are linked, (see Dan 10:1 and Zech1:1).

Dan 12:1,2
"And during that time, [the time of the end as at Dan 11:40], Michael will stand up ... And there will be a time of distress such as never been [made to occur] since there came to be a nation [cf. Mt 24:21,22] ... And there will be many of those asleep in the earth, [adamah], who shall wake up, these to indefinitely lasting life, and those to shame and indefinitely lasting abhorrence.

Zech 4:2
And the angel of Jehovah asks: "What do you see?". And Zechariah says: Behold I see a lampstand of gold, [fem.] and a bowl on her head. And seven lamps, [fem.] , even seven ...Seven pipes/funnels to [her] head, [masc.].(the head of the feminine lampstand and lamps is רֹאשׁ rosh [masc.], as at Gen 3:15].
And two olive trees adjoining, [first occurs a Gen 8:11 & De 28:40 as part of the maledictions], one at the right side of the bowl and one on the left,

Dan 12:7
Daniel sees the man clothed in linen standing above the waters of the Nile, [see post 3, here], raise his right [hand] and his left [hand] to the heavens and to swear by the one who us alive to time indefinite: It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and half a time, as soon as there will have been a finishing of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces. All these things will come to their finish.

Zech 4:6,7
And Zechariah asks what these things mean and the angel of Jehovah answers: "Not by military force, nor by power, but by my Spirit," Jehovah of armies has said. "Who are you great mountain, [masc.]? To flat plains/surfaces [shall] Zerubbabel [become].
The word Zerubbabel is feminine and consists of two words, zarab – scorch waterless, as at Job 6:15,16,17, and Babel, from balal, to confuse confound, as at Gen 11:7.
And he, [Jehovah of armies], shall bring forth the stone, [fem. as at Dan 2:34,35,44,45], the capstone/headstone, [רֹאשָׁ֔ה rosha feminine of rosh. The appearance of this roshastone is a one time event, and it only occurs at Zech 4:7], [with] shouts of favour, favour to her [the femine roshastone],

Zech 4:8,9,10
And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to Zechariah, saying: The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundations of this house and his hands shall finish it. And YOU, [masc. Plural], shall know that Jehovah has sent me ,[Zechariah/RememberYahh], to YOU, For who has despised the day of small things. And they rejoice to see the plummet … in the hands of Zerubbabel. These seven [lamps] are the eyes of Jehovah. They are roving about in all the earth

Dan 12:4
As for you, O Daniel, make secret the words of this prophecy and seal up the book until the time of the end, many will rove about, and knowledge will become abundant.

As you can see these prophecies are linked, and they deal with what will occur during the time of the end.

Zech 4:11-14
Then Zechariah asks about the two olive trees and the bunches of twigs ears of grain שִׁבֲּלֵ֣, [as at Gen 41:6,7], of the olive trees, [that] drain, by means of two pipes/funnels, golden [oil] into the hand. And the angel answered: 'These are the two anointed ones standing alongside the Lord of the whole Earth". Please check by hovering your cursor over Strong's numbers and the parsing, here, at Zech 4:12.

Rev 11:3,4
And I will cause my two witnesses, [the Son of Man/Yehoshua's 2 witnesses, cf. Rev 1:12,13], to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth. These are symbolized by the two olive trees and the two lampstands and are standing before the Lord of the earth.

But what is Zerubbabel, that female entity whose name embodies waterless confusion, whose hands laid the foundations of the house and whose hands will finish it?
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#98 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 month ago

The Chosen 3

In post 97 above with reference to Zech 4:6,7 I said:
The word Zerubbabel is feminine and consists of two words, zarab – scorch, waterless, and Babel, from balal, to confuse confound, as at Gen 11:7.
And I asked:
what is Zerubbabel, that female entity whose name embodies waterless confusion and whose hands laid the foundations of the house and whose hands will finish it?
"Not by military force, nor by power, but by my Spirit," Jehovah of armies has said. "Who are you great mountain? To flat plains/surfaces [shall] Zerubbabel become. And he, [Jehovah of armies], shall bring forth the stone, [fem. as at Dan 2:34,35,44,45], the capstone/headstone, [רֹאשָׁ֔ה rosha feminine of rosh], [with] shouts of favour, favour to her [the feminine roshastone] ...

The very hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundations of this house and her, [Zerubbabel's] hands will finish it. And you will have to know that Jehovah of Armies has sent me, [Zechariah/RememberYahh], to you, (Zech 4:8,9). This indicates that it is only when the house is finished that people will understand.

So who or what is the feminine entity, Zerubbabel? The two ears of grain of Zech 4:12 give us a clue.

(highlights, underline, strikethrough, arrows & added text mine). The inserted text box comes up if one hovers their cursor over Strong's number on the interactive biblehub site, Zech 4:12

The word shibboleth, שִׁבֲּלֵ֣י, Ears of grain, first occurs in Pharaoh's dream: And there were seven ears of grain coming up from one stalk, fat and good, and there were seven ears of grain scorched by the east wind growing up after them, and the thin ears began to swallow up the seven fat full ears of grain, (Gen 41:5,6,7).

Joseph interpreted Pharaoh's dream and was made second in command in Egypt. Pharaoh said to Joseph: I am Pharaoh but without your authorization, no man will lift up a foot in the land of Egypt, all had to kneel to Joseph. (Gen 41:43,44).

As second in command, Joseph devised a scheme whereby all the working class became Pharaoh's slaves. He build grain depositories and bought up all the grain he could lay his hands on and cornered the market. And when the famine came, he was the only one that had grain to sell

Finally all the land of Egypt became famished and the people began to cry to Pharaoh for bread ... And Joseph began to open the grain depositories... to sell to the Egyptians. Moreover, the people of the land came to Egypt to buy from Joseph because the famine had a strong grip on the earth ... So Israel's sons along with others were coming to buy [grain] because famine existed in the land of Canaan ...
And Joseph was the man in power over the earth. He was the one that did the selling to all the people
, (Gen 41:55-57;42:5,6).

And the land of Egypt became exhausted as a result of the famine. And Joseph went picking up all the money that was to be found in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan... In time the money from the land of Egypt and the land of Canaan was all spent and all the Egyptians began coming to Joseph saying: "Give us bread, why should we die in front of you because our money has run out. And Joseph exchanged their livestock and their land and any property they had for bread. So Joseph bought all the land of the Egyptians for Pharaoh. And so the land came to be Pharaoh's. As for the people, he removed them into cities from one end of the territory of Egypt to its other end. Only the land of the priests he did not buy, because the rations of the priests were from the Pharaoh, (Gen 47:13-22).

That was how Zerubbabel/Waterless confusion began to build her house. Now we are in the time when it is being finished. This is her promotional video. If the video is withdrawn, you can read about it here, You own Nothing in 10 Years

Here is another one just released. Julie Inman Grant | Platforms Have To Erect Guard Rails. This one will kill the two witnesses.
And when they have finished their witnessing, the beast that ascends out of the abyss will make war with them and conquer and kill them. And their corpses will be on the broadway of the great city which, in a spiritual sense, is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord is also impaled

The plummet is now in Zerubbabel's hand.

And after three and a half days the spirit of life of God entered into them, and a great fear fell upon those beholding them. And at that time they will have to know that Jehovah sent Zechariah/RememberYahh/the two ears of grain/the two witnesses to them, (Zech 4:9,12,14 & Rev 11:3,4, 7, 8).

For who had despised the day of small things? And they will certainly rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel, (Zech 4:10).

But why should that make us rejoice?
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#99 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 month ago

The Chosen, pt. 4

In post 98, after Identifying Zerrubbabel and how the plummet in her hand will kill the two witnesses, I quoted Zech 4:10 . For who had despised the day of small things? And they will certainly rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel, and asked
But why should that make us rejoice?
Because then we will be able to understand what the capstone/roshastone is and know that the day of Jehovah is imminent.

And he, [Jehovah of armies], shall bring forth the stone, the capstone/the head, רֹאשָׁ֔ה rosha, feminine of rosh/head as at ,Gen 3:15, (Zech 4:7).

Jehovah said to the serpent:And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed, [masc.], and her seed, [masc.] and he, [the woman's seed], shall bruise you, [the serpent], in the head, [rosh], and you, [the serpent], shall bruise him, [the woman's seed], in the heel, Gen 3:15

The woman's seed is the rosha/capstone. Rosha occurs nowhere else in scripture except here at Zech 4:7. And Jehovah will certainly bring forth the stone, the rosha. There will be noise/thunderings: "Grace/charming/favoured/acceptable ... to her, [the rosha]. This is a one-time event.

Daniel said to Nebuchadnezzar ...And you kept looking until a stone, [eben/stone feminine as in the snip above], was cut out not by hands and it/she struck the image on its feet ... And in the days of those kings, the God of heavens will set up a kingdom , [feminine], that will never be destroyed nor passed on to any other people. She, [the stone/roshastone], will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and she shall stand to times indefinite. For inasmuch as you beheld that out of a mountain,[ masc. Zerubbabel's mountain], a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron the copper, the moulded clay the silver and the gold. The great God himself has made known to the king what will occur after this, and the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy, (Dan 2:34,44,45). The rosha/capstone refers to the feminine cleansed companions/friends of Yehoshua, part of the woman's male seed that inherit the kingdom, (cf Gen 3:15; Zech 3:3,4,8; Dan 7:27; Jhn 15:13,14,15,16; Rev 1:6; 11:15).

Before moving on, note the position of the moulded clay in the list of metals that make up Nebuchadnezzar's dream image at the time of its destruction, (Dan 2:45) For inasmuch as you beheld that out of a mountain a stone was cut, not by hands, and that it crushed the iron the copper, the moulded clay the silver and the gold. Here, the moulded clay has moved from the feet and toes up to be positioned between Rome and Greece, the time of the Ptolemies, when the disgusting thing that started the deception, the Greek translation of the Pentateuch was released, (Dan 8:9,12,13,14,23,25). The deception lasts until the rosha/capstone is cut out from Zerubbabel's great mountain and crushes Nebuchadnezzar's dream image.

So, yes, they rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. For when the two witnesses are killed/silenced and their power is dashed to pieces with all they have to say purged from the internet, (see Julie Inman Grant | Platforms Have To Erect Guard Rails), they know that after 3½ days they will stand back on their feet, (Zech 4:10; Dan 12:7; Rev 11:7,8,11)

In post 98 above, I featured the WEF promotional video. Klaus Schwab founded the World Economic Forum in 1971. Here it is again,

Now compare it with the 1973 film, Soylent Green, which is ...Loosely based on the 1966 science fiction novel 'Make Room!' by Harry Harrison ...the film combines police procedural and science fiction genres ... of a dystopian future of dying oceans and year-round humidity, due to the greenhouse effect, resulting in pollution, poverty, overpopulation ... and depleted resources , Wikipedia. It can be watched for free, here, Soylent Green ( 1973). The future depicted in the film is 2022, and as such begs the question of whether or not the WEF's agenda for 2030 is based on the movie script.
LRW~

coccus ilicis

#100 Post by coccus ilicis » 1 month ago

The Chosen, pt. 5

In post 99 above I begged the question
whether or not the WEF's agenda for 2030 is based on the 1973, Soylent Greenmovie script
Some might think that's preposterous, the world has not reached the kind of overcrowding that is portrayed in the film. Indeed it hasn't but that is what they thought by extrapolating the population growth of that time. By 2100, the world’s population is projected to reach approximately 10.9 billion, with annual growth of less than 0.1% – a steep decline from the current rate. Between 1950 and today, the world’s population grew between 1% and 2% each year, with the number of people rising from 2.5 billion to more than 7.7 billion ... The global fertility rate is expected to be 1.9 births per woman by 2100, down from 2.5 today. The rate is projected to fall below the replacement fertility rate (2.1 births per woman) by 2070. The replacement fertility rate is the number of births per woman needed to maintain a population’s size, World’s population is projected to nearly stop growing by the end of the century. When the number of births per woman falls below 2.1 births per woman according to the above projections, humankind is heading for extinction. Hence, the WEFs agenda is to enhance the human lifespan, by printing replacement organs

Note, however, that the movie mentions the greenhouse effect. The term was first coined by Svante Arrhenius. History of the Green House Effect In the late 1950s and early 1960's Charles Keeling used the most modern technologies available to produce concentration curves for atmospheric CO2 in Antarctica and Mauna Loa. These curves have become one of the major icons of global warming. The curves showed a downward trend in global annual temperature from the 1940s to the 1970s. At the same time ocean sediment research showed that there had been no less than 32 cold-warm cycles in the last 2,5 million years, rather than only 4. Therefore, fear began to develop that a new ice age might be near. The media and many scientists ignored scientific data of the 1950s and 1960s in favour of global cooling.
Ask a Biologist - Crazy Climate and Wacky Weather Earth goes through many natural cycles and climate is no exception. Throughout Earth’s history, the climate has acted just like a rollercoaster. There have been times when it has been warmer and times when it has been cooler than what it is today. Humans have only been around for about 200,000 years but the climate has been changing for much longer than that. So what might cause the climate to change naturally?

After the 1930s drought, depicted in Steinbeck's 'Grapes of Wrath,' the financiers, the modern-day Zerubbabel, had come out monetarily ahead due to farmers and businesses taking out loans to survive the drought. But the drought lasted longer than expected and the financiers foreclosed and took possession of their property. But this was too chancy for their liking since it was dependent on the weather. And so in 1941, they financed the setting up of a Foundation Study of Cycles.
A non-profit, research organization, Foundation for the Study of Cycles was incorporated on January 10, 1941, by Edward R. Dewey after he discovered coincident cycles in nature and business ...By focusing on financial markets, where data is accurate and easily accessible, we have spent the last decade refining our methods of cycles detection and cycles applications. Generously backed over the years by notable investors ... Cycles persist without change as far back as there are data. After distortion, cycles will revert to the pre-distortion pattern ... Cycles of any period tend to have counterparts in other phenomena and across disciplines ... FSC Founder Edward R. Dewey, when tasked with understanding why the market crashed in 1929, began to notice coincident cycles in business. Combining his extensive research of business cycles with data from leading biologists on cycles in nature and wildlife, Dewey was astonished to discover that: Cycles of identical length were found in both disciplines ... Similar cycles from different disciplines reached their peaks and troughs at the same time ...Timing of cycles suggests a geographical pattern, regardless of phenomena. Check out the graphs of cyclical periods. You can be sure that the top financiers are aware of the cycles and that their timing for carrying out their activity is impeccable. A Partial List of cycles studied can be found here.

Those at the top of the pyramid have a limited optimal period when they can hope to pull it off. The Covid pandemic, whether real or unreal, serves the same end. The employed working man is already in cities and the Covid pandemic is forcing small and medium-sized enterprises to close shop, thus there is a continuing downward trend of people joining the growing number of the own-nothing class at the bottom of the pyramid.

All those below the priestly class level become servants/slaves of Pharaoh whose very existence depends on their overlords.

Knowing they have a limited window of opportunity, ramps up the pressure for the Zerubbabel class at the top of the pyramid. They must achieve their goals and have complete control before the own-nothing underclass wakes up and realises they are being played. Those at the top of the pyramid may not believe in the existence of a creator God, but play god with his creation.

And I saw another angel/messenger flying in mid-heaven, [the earth's heaven where birds fly, cf. Rev 8:12; 19:17], and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation, tribe and tongue and people, saying in a loud voice: "Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of judgement by him has arrived, and so worship the one who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters, " (Rev 14:6,7). That message is now being published to every nation, tribe, tongue and people via the internet. Note, that it is not a religious message but simply a requirement for mankind to acknowledge their creator.

But what about the priests who retain possession of their land and who sup at Pharaoh's table, (Gen 47:22)?
LRW~