Fake Science

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
AmosAU

Re: Fake Science

#51 Post by AmosAU » 10 months ago

Stranger wrote: 10 months ago
AmosAU wrote: 10 months ago Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction!
Hi Brother Amos,

The same holds true about Marvelous Manifestations Stranger Than Spiritualism. "Ring Ring goes the Bell".

Stranger, (Jhn 14:6)
Hi brother Stranger,

I'm with you on this!

Regards, Amos

Marina

#52 Post by Marina » 10 months ago

Marina wrote: 10 months ago Given that trust is evaporating, it is interesting to consider what exactly Western Society is. Bobcat said he felt it was being destroyed.

Western Society, like all societies, has glue - where is the glue going and what is the glue?
Bobcat - GLUE - just listen to the video - you'll hear it mentioned

CROSS-COUNTRY TRUCKERS CONVOY DEPARTS B.C. FOR OTTAWA TO PROTEST VACCINE MANDATE

From what I have seen, antivaxxers unknown to them could bring in Communism. The only real way through is not UNITY of all religions but being united with Jesus Christ on the values he laid down which came from his Father.

Say a group masses against Big Pharma and destroys it. Does that sound like a red coloured political entity with something on its back which it destroys? Then whoomph! All trade stops because... the thing it destroyed was what bought all the goods. (Or enabled the purchase?)

(Revelation 18:11-14)
Marina

Marina

#53 Post by Marina » 10 months ago

Whether or not his facts are 100% correct, sadly this man expresses exactly the mentality I witnessed in UK.

HOSPITALS GETTING PAID TO KILL YOU / YOU DECIDE

I will never get over the hearing a manager announce at a meeting that the team's role was to GIVE PEOPLE A GOOD DEATH. And that was some years ago now.

Thereafter no sad pictures of elderly, which might draw pity from the viewer were printed. Instead they all looked happy, happy, happy as if enjoying their old age and needing nothing more than another gin and tonic.

What was actually happening was that the budget for their care was being drained away - and not just the elderly but also the disabled. I saw another manager turn white, she looked so ill as she realised what these changes meant to her disabled son. An outstanding woman, she used all her skills to establish a home for her son with the 24 hour care he needed. Not only did she do it for him, but she worked tirelessly with other families of the disabled to bring them into the home, so they too could benefit from the care their sons and daughters were having taken from them.

Health services do not really make a profit - they only maintain the status quo. The elderly and disabled cost the health services at least x3 more than other people. And if you stop providing them with the high levels of care they need, they are more likely to die sooner rather than later.

(2 Timothy 3:1-4) . . .But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. . .

(James 1:27) . . .The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world. . .
Marina

Marina

#54 Post by Marina » 10 months ago

Marina

Marina

#55 Post by Marina » 9 months ago

Ottawa, Canada - SOS Press Conference

FREEDOM CONVOY 2022 - PREEMPTIVE SOS PRESS CONFERENCE FEB.7, 2022

They are asking to meet with Trudeau and asking for the science so people can make an informed decision.
Speaker says, "political science is not medical science." He compares media to North Korea or China - he is asking the media to stop creating the news and start reporting it.
He is concerned the Police may get heavy handed with them. Maybe they wont but they are concerned.
Marina

simplyme

#56 Post by simplyme » 9 months ago

This lady has it figured out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxKpCeJPRE

goghtherefore

#57 Post by goghtherefore » 9 months ago

Ephesians 6:12 The Passion Translation (TPT)

"Your hand-to-hand combat is not with human beings, but with the highest principalities and authorities operating in rebellion under the heavenly realms. For they are a powerful class of demon-gods and evil spirits that hold this dark world in bondage."

“This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”
Luke 9:35

simplyme

#58 Post by simplyme » 9 months ago

Have you ever heard of terrain theory as opposed to germ theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMcOJulUkyo

Not as much control or money in terrain theory…..

Marina

#59 Post by Marina » 9 months ago

simplyme wrote: 9 months ago Have you ever heard of terrain theory as opposed to germ theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMcOJulUkyo

Not as much control or money in terrain theory…..
Exactly. Sad to say someone I know took up smoking. Relatives begged the person to stop but the person justified it this way, "if I get cancer, I'll just have my cancer treatment and be fine." That person now is in a terrible mess but maintains that attitude.

That aside, listen to this FDA live stream - Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021. If you go to the 4hr 19 mark
The fact that we do not have the clinical evidence to say these activists are wrong should terrify us all, thank you, next slide....
The next speaker is Steve Kirsh, Executive Director of the Covid 19 Early Treatment Fund... Hi, I have no conflicts, advance to slide number 4 with the elephant.
Slide reads - Pfizer vaccine kills more people than it saves.
That's the gist of what Steve Kirsh is saying - here's the video so you can hear what he says in context and assess it for yourself.

Marina

goghtherefore

#60 Post by goghtherefore » 9 months ago

Thank you so much Marina for presenting your research and views. Very much appreciated.

goghtherefore
“This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”
Luke 9:35