Transhuman 666?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Transhuman 666?

#21 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

You may not think there are many benefits to living in Switzerland. But the flag is a big plus.

Budding Bible Scholars who have had too much Guinessis (please don't get stumbled these are jokes ok)

Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.
Noah built an ark, which the animals came onto in pears.
Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.
Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
Marina

Phoebe

#22 Post by Phoebe » 2 months ago

You may not think there are many benefits to living in Switzerland. But the flag is a big plus.
Boom! Boom!
That ol’ fox would be proud of you Marina 😜

Marina

#23 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

I had a happy childhood. My dad used to put me in tires and roll me down hills. Those were Goodyears.
Marina

Stranger

#24 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

Marina wrote:
2 months ago
I had a happy childhood. My dad used to put me in tires and roll me down hills. Those were Goodyears.

Good one!

Now you got me thinking that in those "time capsules" you became heir to the road that was being built.

Stranger

Marina

#25 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

It looks like you can identify as anything you want to - any color, any sex... so who wants to identify as a saucepan? You might lose your human rights but even if you manage to get a handle on them, Jesus didn't come for saucepans.

(John 13:15)
(1 John 2:6)
Marina

Marina

#26 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Looks nasty - comes from overuse of antibiotics plus unwise behaviour.

Super Gonorrhea

The healthcare that is worth having comes from God and the directions he gives are sound.

(Revelation 16:2) . . .And the first one went off and poured out his bowl into the earth. And a hurtful and malignant ulcer came to be upon the men that had the mark of the wild beast and that were worshiping its image. . .
Marina

Marina

Re: The Giant - Transhuman 666?

#27 Post by Marina » 3 days ago

Marina

FriendlyDoggo

Re: The Giant - Transhuman 666?

#28 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 3 days ago

Marina wrote:
3 days ago
No way Marina, I can't believe that you believed this! I can't stop to laugh of this intro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This channel is a cult like Watchtower and is scaring children:

From the comment section:
Few_Interaction2630
Do not get angry at yourself he is has master his manipulation into a twisted art. As he built his cult using every bullet point in the book. If you wish to speak more about I will try my damnest to reply but I am slowly trying to figure out reddit outside of just looking at posts.

Theofficialaidan18
My anger mainly comes from the fact that this man made me believe for many years when I was younger that I was living in a pre-apocalyptic world that at any moment was going to come crumbling down. He made me not even want to participate in the world we live and made me depressed. This lead me to feel disconnected from those around me because I believed I was the only one who truly knew the “Truth”. It’s a very sad and unfortunate situation that many, going by his view count have to experience. I am writing back at many people and comments trying to show them the brainwashing that this man has employed on them, hoping that just saving one person from his grip will help one life to be more happy and free.
It's really similar to our experience isn't it?

I really recomend everyone read the other posts on this Sub:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACallForAnUprising/
My english isn't very good, sorry any inconvenience.