Make a new plan Stan!

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Get out of her

Re: Make a new plan Stan!

#51 Post by Get out of her » 3 years ago

Perhaps I should have warned you Stranger that when we TRULY begin to "catch sight of the disgusting thing standing in the holy place," we actually feel like we are going backwards for a time instead of forward in our spiritual growth and the process of reconciliation with our creator and God.

A huge part of this process is simply the challenge of fully coming to terms with just how dire a situation we are actually now in when it comes to these foretold time frames immediately prior to yet another "birth" or "coming" of God's kingdom. The spiritual condition that these foretold violations of the kingdom covenant create for ALL of mankind is INCREDIBLY ALARMING, and has even been compared in the scriptures to that of ancient "Sodom and Egypt." (Re 11:8)

Personally I recognize this as that you are actually beginning to truly wake up to the actual reality of the situation here that WE ALL are actually in. I'm actually VERY EXCITED for you as this would in fact place you one MAJOR step ahead of the VAST MAJORITY of the spirit anointed during these foretold periods of spiritual cleansing and rebirth of God's nation.

While it is good to take a few steps back at times and endeavor to take stock of the bigger picture, the VERY LAST thing I would recommend at this time is to remove yourself from this spiritual "wilderness" and the ministry to "Christ's domestics" that ALWAYS commences in it during these prophetic time frames. (Mt 3:3 24:45) I very much hope to begin hearing from you again very soon.

Agape love;
Sol

Stranger

#52 Post by Stranger » 3 years ago

Hi Sol,

Good to hear from you, thank you for the warm thoughts and wise words of encouragement. I read your post twice so far, I always make it a habit to read what I hold to be serious written material at least twice, once for my mind. once for my heart, to make sure my a's and b's are making the trip to my y's and z's.

What you say is true, the disgusting thing is flying high and from what I see very Mightily, so much so that it even stands on Holy Ground, I'm not so sure one has to be Spirit Anointed to be able to view what we see.

I used to ask Witnesses, ... how would one know if one was anointed? (You just know), was always the answer, but what went unsaid is that they gave you an image of a very elderly person who didn't have much time left, and if you talked to him or her, you wouldn't be able to understand them. (Even as a child I never believed that.)

I can promise you that I'm not recently woke, in fact it could be said that I've been waiting on this Greyhound to finish fueling for sometime now.

I've been reading your posts Sol, don't think for a second I'm not, it's just a matter of time before our times meet, and it's been said "We don't have much time left."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sh9P3X33w

Stranger, (1Cor 12:8)

Get out of her

#53 Post by Get out of her » 3 years ago

I hope you can appreciate that it was a big relief for me to hear back from you Stranger and learn that you had not completely jumped ship on us. Also I wanted to thank you for that beautiful tune from John Anderson.

For the moment I just wanted to make a brief comment on one of the things you said in your last post:
I can promise you that I'm not recently woke, in fact it could be said that I've been waiting on this Greyhound to finish fueling for sometime now.
I wanted to remind you of the fact that I highlighted the word "truly" when I referred to this prophetic expression of "catching sight of the disgusting thing"…etc. (Mt 24:15, 16) You see just as demonstrated for us also in the early part of the first century, while its one thing to recognize that something has gone horribly wrong with God's nation and perform an exit from it; its quite another to subsequently begin understanding the FULL implications of all this, let alone to now begin conducting ourselves accordingly.

In other words there are always SEVERAL divine commands that are ALWAYS directed towards the anointed ones when these foretold spiritual deaths occur at a national level with God's people, which go well above and beyond simply "separating ourselves" from it and "fleeing" to the spiritual "wilderness." (2 Cor 6:17) (Mt 24:15, 160 To "truly" or FULLY "catch sight" of this incredibly alarming spiritual situation would actually mean not only beginning to recognizing ALL of these commands and the fact that they are ALWAYS assigned to us in these cleansing "baptisms of holy spirit and fire," but then actually advancing to the point where we truly begin to obey these commands.

This is by no means an easy feat when we are starting off in a completely dead spiritual condition, which is exactly why only a "few" of the "many" who become anointed during these periods of national "planting" and "harvest" end up being "chosen" as "discreet virgins" as opposed to "foolish ones."

One of the ways that Jesus identified these "discreet and wise" slaves was to point out that they had "stuck with him" throughout all the trials and tribulations that always come with accepting full responsibility for these national apostasies. This of course includes the acceptance of the very humiliating and difficult ministry to "Christ's domestics" which is ALWAYS assigned to God's prophets when these national apostasies occur. (Lu 22:27-30) (Mt 24:45) Though it must be accomplished nonetheless, in these settings the ministry of God's prophets is ALWAYS much like trying to speak a foreign language to everyone. It is very much like "singing as if a new song, which no one could master except the 144,000 who were bought from the earth"…etc. (Re 14:3) It is precisely because you seem to still be "sticking with" us here up until now that I am feeling very relieved at the moment. I very much hope you continue to do so until this final foretold ministry to Christ's "brothers" is completed. (Mt 25:40)

Agape love;
Sol

Stranger

#54 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote: 3 years ago I hope you can appreciate that it was a big relief for me to hear back from you Stranger and learn that you had not completely jumped ship on us. Also I wanted to thank you for that beautiful tune from John Anderson.

For the moment I just wanted to make a brief comment on one of the things you said in your last post:

Stranger Wrote,
Hi Sol,

What I can tell you now is the Greyhound's fuel supply is nearing capacity recommendations. I know you're a jet fuel genius, but I'm telling you what I see from ground level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vjn4GSYyhk

Stranger, (Ps 26:12)

Get out of her

#55 Post by Get out of her » 2 weeks ago

If you are referring to just how close we currently are to the end of the ministry that is always directed exclusively to Jesus' "brothers" (the "lost sheep of the house of Israel") or otherwise the one that immediately precedes ANY foretold "coming of the kingdom," you are absolutely correct Stranger. (Mt 10:5, 6 25:34-40)

These ministries actually comprise a rebuilding of the figurative/spiritual "temple" spoken of in accounts like 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17. This is also is also symbolized as a reconstruction of an "ark" of Jehovah's salvation or refuge from the ADVERSE judgments which simultaneously come from Jehovah once this "ark" is completed. What we would also do well to understand here however is not only that this temple is always completed or made official with a renewed and inaugurated holy covenant, but also that this is the very reason this "ark" is referred to in the scriptures also as the "ark of the COVENANT." Particularly since we are coming to appreciate that we have long been deceived by false religious leaders, his information alone should move us to begin paying much closer attention to what is being conveyed in scriptures like Hebrews 9:27, 28 and prophesies such as found at Revelation 11:3, 7, 11, 12.

Agape love;

Sol

Stranger

#56 Post by Stranger » 2 weeks ago

Get out of her wrote: 2 weeks ago If you are referring to just how close we currently are to the end of the ministry that is always directed exclusively to Jesus' "brothers" (the "lost sheep of the house of Israel") or otherwise the one that immediately precedes ANY foretold "coming of the kingdom," you are absolutely correct Stranger. (Mt 10:5, 6 25:34-40)

Hi Sol, (Solomon)

Matthew here, As you may or may not know, Stranger doesn't come around here no more. There was a pledge to have him banned so he decided to take the high road and implement it himself, just so you know. What I see from your post is you are speaking of Jesus' brothers and I'm sure that's what Stranger always talked about. He said that the scriptures you quoted about the two witnesses I think it was, was very heartfelt when they said don't take anything with you when you go. I'm probably not saying it exactly how he told me but I hope you understand what he meant.

He told me you and him had a GOOD understanding of each other and that he really loves your lone wolf style and territorial domination. it's just something he said, so don't try to hug my neck for it. :)

I can't quote the scriptures like he could, but I can remember the songs he played.

So nice to meet you at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcDyBS7T1U

Get out of her

#57 Post by Get out of her » 1 week ago

Very nice to make your acquaintance Matthew. Yes I figured it would be you I might be hearing from soon as opposed to the "Stranger" that used to fill this spot.

As you might have noticed from postings of his further up on this thread he actually intended to make his exit a few years ago and I encouraged him to remain. It would seem that at least some people are not too happy with me for that. Nevertheless my hope is you and I are able to engage in worthwhile Bible discussions. I should warn you in advance however that my goal is only ever to allow the Holy writings to speak for themselves regardless of how encouraging or sobering/alarming/distasteful the specific messages they convey might happen to be. Unfortunately since the option for new postings will apparently soon be shut down however that will likely prove rather challenging in the near future, at least on this particular forum. Hopefully we can continue to experience an interchange of encouragement elsewhere until if or when that situation changes.

Welcome again;

Sol

Stranger

#58 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Get out of her wrote: 1 week ago I should warn you in advance however that my goal is only ever to allow the Holy writings to speak for themselves regardless of how encouraging or sobering/alarming/distasteful the specific messages they convey might happen to be.

Of course, that's why it's such a blessing to be mentally prepared should I be caught without my Bible in hand. (Lu 9:3)