Bobcat

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Get out of her

Re: Bobcat

#11 Post by Get out of her » 4 months ago

Oh. I just now noticed lynchpn's comments about him having cancer. I had no knowledge of that. Thank you for the info lynchpin.

Still trying to get over the shock here, not to mention the sadness. Just seemed so sudden.

Get out of her

#12 Post by Get out of her » 4 months ago

Just seems different around here without Bobcat. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who already misses him.
I'm also sure people can understand he always seemed to me like a rather integral part of this website which I have long had much appreciation for.
Just wanted to take another moment to express my love and appreciation for our dear brother, as well as my deep sympathy and condolences for all those who knew him just as well or better than me.

Agape love;
Sol

menrov

#13 Post by menrov » 4 months ago

I just read the message. I feel hurt as Bobcat was always very thoughtful in his posts. I have never met him but it still feels like losing a friend :-(