"Nothing short of a modern day miracle"

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

"Nothing short of a modern day miracle"

#1 Post by Stranger » 8 months ago

I saw this local broadcast and decided to share it.

Robert Hendricks, the U.S. spokesperson for the JW's says the Org. has grown 3%.

Are the JW's going mainstream?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrMyGZQ3bk8

Stranger

apollos0fAlexandria

Re: "Nothing short of a modern day miracle"

#2 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 8 months ago

"We are most of all concerned with the sanctity of life ..."

Come on Robert, pull the other one. You are, and always will be, most concerned with your public image.

I find this stuff hard to watch these days.

Thanks for sharing Stanger.

Stranger

#3 Post by Stranger » 8 months ago

apollos0fAlexandria wrote: 8 months ago I find this stuff hard to watch these days.

Hi Apollos,

The thing is, back in the day, he would not have been on T.V., you know what I mean? Using Satan's media system which is just one portion of his entire wicked system of things. It's becoming clearer and clearer just how well they've become acclimated with it and then proceed to blend in with it and at the same time trying to camouflage their appearance from it. Actually it's always been very clear to me, I just never thought they'd be so blatant and amateurish. I really wanted to think more highly of WT, being I've been kin to it all my life.

I can say that, on the World Wide Web, the WT speaks in the most tongues by far. Kind of makes me wonder and linger around I think.

Stranger, ( 1Cor 12:28 KJV)

AmosAU

#4 Post by AmosAU » 8 months ago

Stranger wrote: 8 months ago
I can say that, on the World Wide Web, the WT speaks in the most tongues by far. Kind of makes me wonder and linger around I think.

Stranger, ( 1Cor 12:28 KJV)
Howdy Stranger,

It could be akin to the "TOWER OF BABELL" (or is this a different (Watch) tower?)

Regards, Amos

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 8 months ago

AmosAU wrote: 8 months ago It could be akin to the "TOWER OF BABELL" (or is this a different (Watch) tower?)

Tell me about it big brother, for your eyes have seen more than mine. From what I know, the foundation of the tower is what determines if it stands or not. (Isa 28:16)

Kind regards,

Stranger

AmosAU

#6 Post by AmosAU » 8 months ago

Hi Brother Stranger,

I was doing a play on words. As I'm sure you know, I see some things vastly diferent from most.

All the hundreds of languages could very well make the modern Watchtower (WBTS) the modern "Tower of Babel."

They speak in so many different languages, yet their message is not pure, it's garbled!

Kind regards, Amos.

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 8 months ago

AmosAU wrote: 8 months ago As I'm sure you know, I see some things vastly diferent from most.
Hi Amos,

Yep, yep, I know, it's a vast world with many choices and so many voices. You could probably say the same about me too but at least we are looking in the same direction. (Ps 5:3) :)
AmosAU wrote: 8 months ago All the hundreds of languages could very well make the modern Watchtower (WBTS) the modern "Tower of Babel."

They speak in so many different languages, yet their message is not pure, it's garbled!

In days past it was fairly easy to find a Witness to do some hand to hand Bible combat with, but now a days you'd have much better luck finding a Stranger who can hold his own with you.

Stranger, (2Pet 2:19)

AmosAU

#8 Post by AmosAU » 8 months ago

Hi brother Stranger,

I would have to agree with you. As the verse says, iron sharpens iron.

Regards, Amos.