Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Get out of her

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#41 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Marina wrote:
Re Theosophy – I take your point. But all their ‘parousia/presence’ stuff is reflected in Theosophy. For example take this song by Blondie, ‘I am always touched by your presence dear’ part way through the song she starts on about ‘theosophy.’

Would you perhaps be referring to a "parousia" that is not EXACTLY like the one that JEHOVAH has promised yet again for OUR time period? Would this promised "ascension" into a "golden age of enlightenment" or "new world order" be something that is NOT QUITE the same as the foretold "Millennial Reign" of Jesus? As it continues to manifest itself, could it perhaps ALREADY be proving to unfold in much the same manner that the modern day state of Israel has? the one that even the vast majority of the global "CHRISTIAN" community was continually led to be so excited about? An "Israel" yes, but evidently one that is not EXACTLY like what the HOLY SCRIPTURES have long ago promised for what would actually qualify as SPIRITUAL Israel IN OUR immediate future. Could it perhaps actually be the case that Jehovah's words have been true all along? namely that a broken "holy covenant" would always result in a "putting in place" of a kind of Christ in Jehovah's "holy sanctuary" that is not EXACTLY the same as the one that it would replace? as if it were a counterfeit "ANTIChrist? (Da 11:30-32) (Mt 24:15, 16)

Please do not imagine I am being sarcastic my dear sister. I'm also not assuming that you don't already understand perhaps even most if not ALL that I intend to cover here. Simply taking advantage of an opportunity to drive home a point or two that Jehovah's word has been directing toward the anointed ones for over two millenniums now.

The word antichrist literally means ---replacement anointing which in turn is precisely what is described for us in accounts like Daniel 11:31 or 2 Thessalonians 2:4 at the foretold times in which a kind of Absalom entity would manage to overthrow the headquarters of what is much more a kind of King David empire. (Strong's #473 #5547) Yes please don't make the mistake in this demonic world of simply looking up the word antichrist in a Bible dictionary. To get the definition already laid out in the scriptures you would unfortunately need to first look up the word –anti and then the word- Christ. Contrary to popular opinion, the issue here is NOT things like whether or not the members of the governing body of the Watchtower Corporation are anointed. If anything the question would be—WHICH anointing have they experienced?

You see if we are truly learning to tune out all the relentless false programming of the antichrist by obeying divine commands in these time frames such as to "flee" from before the "face" of this "serpent" by "getting out from among and separating ourselves" (as illustrated with King David and his loyal followers when this overthrow of Jehovah's "sanctuary" occurred?) from what are now nothing but false religions on the earth, this will ultimately go a long way in helping us to INSTEAD begin TRULY directing our attention to the actual scriptures themselves. (Re 12:14) (2 Cor 6:17) The picture Jehovah has painted for us from the very beginning is that our human for-bearers unwittingly chose to reject the loving care and protection of their creator and instead place themselves and all their offspring at the mercy of a malevolent and rebellious angel with a level of power and intelligence that even JEHOVAH felt obliged to acknowledge as unusually tremendous! (Eze 28:12-15) Yes I realize you are well aware of this; but unfortunately ALL of us (including myself) have a very strong tendency to underestimate the crafty wiles of this figurative Absalom entity while at the same time OVER estimating our ability to see through them without genuinely making Jehovah our refuge. So what is the point I am getting at?

So since we have every reason to be aware that we are ultimately dealing with a war for the hearts and minds of the entire human family between two UNIMAGINABLY intelligent beings, we of course have all the more reason to pay CLOSE attention to what the scriptures actually have to say about it. What accounts like 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 and Daniel 11:30-32 are actually conveying to us is that we should be thinking of all this in the following manner:

Let's imagine that as opposed to your salvation, the priceless artifact that satan is coveting at the moment is the painting of the "Mona Lisa" by the late Leonardo da Vinci. Well in the case of a mere human, managing to steal it AT ALL would of course require a rather unusual degree of mental prowess. But what if you were so powerful and intelligent that you could pull off this heist in a way in which basically nobody would even realize it was missing in the first place? Yes if you could put a fake copy in its place that at least for a time would APPEAR to be exactly like the original, you would not even have to worry about an INVESTIGATION into this crime, let alone a CONVICTION for it. But even better, with this approach you CONTINUE to be in a position to carry out ANY NUMBER of horrible crimes!

This is largely or basically the story of the antichrist. The problem for satan in this case is that his intense hatred for both Jehovah and the people who desire to serve him prohibits him from keeping up this charade for any real length of time. He of course harbors an overwhelming desire to not only begin horribly oppressing these people that he just overthrew with a broken kingdom covenant, but also to begin teaching them basically everything CONTRARY to the truth of the Bible. For this reason it is now essentially the story of the frog in the pot of water. If your intention is to COOK it you must begin turning up the heat GRADUALLY so it doesn't feel inclined to simply jump out. Nevertheless at least in the case of the anointed ones, the ever increasing degree of false teachings and oppression will eventually help them to "catch sight" of the fact that a rather "disgusting thing" has once again managed to overthrow what WAS Jehovah's earthly temple. (Mt 24:15, 16) (1 Cor 3:16, 17)

So in other words since we know we are ultimately dealing with a great spiritual war between two incredibly capable opponents, another way of illustrating these same factors would be with a literal battle between two contenders who could be recognized as genuine masters of the martial arts. Some of us might be aware of the fact that these people are well trained to ROUTINELY and CONTINUALLY endeavor to use the weight, strength and momentum of their opponents AGAINST them. Mastering this approach will of course minimize the amount of energy that YOU need to expend on the endeavor. But how exactly does this work or apply in the SPIRITUAL war that we continue to witness and experience even at this very moment?

This brings us right back to my opening questions in connection with things like a foretold paradise or promised new world. With so much weight or momentum behind the hopes and dreams of even BILLIONS of people in connection with such things, why would a master deceiver endeavor to openly and directly oppose them if he could simply present his own fake VERSION of them and accomplish his same evil objectives ANYHOW? Wouldn't this approach make even MORE sense when we bear in mind that this spiritual overthrow of Jehovah's temple has once again positioned Satan as a COUNTERFEIT Christ?

You see on each and every foretold occasion in which this figurative "thief in the night" would manage to break into Jehovah's house and steal mankind's salvation, by this time you would have millions if not BILLIONS of people that are completely and rightfully sold on genuine scriptural teachings such as these. (Lu 12:38-40) Why choose to take on or confront all this momentum DIRECTLY when you could simply begin gradually TWEAKING all these teachings just a bit? Oh yes, you absolutely MUST honor and obey your cherished leader and exemplar. In fact if you TRULY appreciate him, you will prove it by even WORSHIPING him! (Re 22:8, 9, 16) Yes Jehovah's command for us to exercise faith in his ransom provision is a PERFECT example of this motes operand i of Satan. Why not simply TAKE ADVANTAGE of all this weight and momentum and endeavor to make it work FOR you instead of against you? Now that we are genuinely beginning to take a more scriptural approach to this ongoing great spiritual war, are things beginning to make much more sense to us?

Let's not lose sight of the fact however that in the end Satan has chosen to make an enemy out of someone who is even a MUCH GREATER contender than he is. The point I have been making in connection with the desperate attempts of Satan and his minions to minimize the damage that THEY are now experiencing at the hands of Jehovah is really all about this very same phenomenon. Just as foretold in accounts like Psalms 7:14-16, Jehovah is once again simply using the very weapons and traps of his enemies AGAINST them. (Es 7:9:10)

By the way, I was very encouraged (Marina) by the bold way you handled the situation you mentioned at your former place of employment. Also I am greatly appreciating your continued input on this topic of Covid-19. I'll insist it is tremendous.

Agape love;
Sol

Marina

#42 Post by Marina » 3 weeks ago

Hi Sol

I take your point.

I have just watched this video which explains how the vaccine can be a way for others to take ownership of you due to the patented synthetic elements in the vaccine.

666 on its way?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jwYCuda50pF4/

Don't forget Jeffry Epstein, child sex trafficing, that island and the regular visits it got from Bill Gates. Mastercard, artificial intelligence, crypto currency and on demand drug delivery (triggered by... you ph level? 5G? The next virus?) are coming together with human ownership of you. The ones owning you (if you let them - and I don't mean you Sol) view themselves as becoming god-like BECAUSE THE CAN MANIPULATE YOU. Its going to be the Governing Body on steroids.

Also, Sol when I said about Debbie Harry singing about 'presence' (ie parousia), the reason I picked that song was to do with a conversation I had with this elder, who I refer to as Brother 50%. He is a highly intelligent elder. Much respected and knows his JW doctrine inside out. It was he who described the 'presence' as being like a ghost to me. He was trying to tell me it was like a hauted house, you feel a presence but there's no start or end point to the presence. Its just there. I thought it was a crazy thing for him to say to me. But with hindsight, I reckon they are in touch with presences. But not one of them is that of Jesus Christ! Antichrist, yes. Jesus christ, no.

Marina

lynchpin

#43 Post by lynchpin » 3 weeks ago

Marina, 666 on its way?

Thanks for that video ...what a eye opener!

Genesis 6:5 still applies to the hearts of humans left to themselves.

This is as it has always been - Humankind's capacity to turn abilities into abuses. No matter how perverse, outrageous, or ridiculous something might seem, humankind can and will attempt it.

Currently, regarding this world wide vaccine program is the opportunity to be grasped.

The scientists of today, want to make 'a name for themselves' Genesis 11:4 similar to the great tower of Babylon time.
Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, “If they have begun to do this as one people speaking the same language, then nothing they devise will be beyond them." My personal belief is that I tend to view 'this language' used by our world's scientists to be united in their quest to modify the human population.

Regards

Get out of her

#44 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Marina wrote:
I take your point.

I have just watched this video which explains how the vaccine can be a way for others to take ownership of you due to the patented synthetic elements in the vaccine.
This particular angle on the topic of Covid-19 is something that I have been avoiding until now due to the fact that I felt I did not yet really have genuine or solid evidence to produce for it. Mostly just hearsay even if I had no doubts about its truthfulness. However thanks now to your very diligent research (Marina) in digging up this rather credible information which has undoubtedly been heavily suppressed, this is finally beginning to change. Not sure I can convey the degree of appreciation I have for your efforts here my dear sister. I definitely echo the sentiments of lynchpin on this. Have to admit I have long felt too busy even to attempt this level of digging on the topic, but after seeing it I was moved to watch the other videos on your post #42 as well which I also greatly appreciated. The knowledge and expertise you possess in putting together your own videos seems rather humbling to someone like myself who barely has enough computer literacy to post comments on this website.

It should go without saying that you are absolutely correct on the position you take with the word games the Watchtower organization has long been playing in connection with "presence" vs "arrival" or "coming." As you seem to have guessed, they likely feel COMPELLED to stick to this position as long as their official narrative includes the false teaching that the long anticipated messianic kingdom was established in heaven in 1914. Among the things I have been pointing out with the scriptures for some time now on this topic is the fact that the heavenly portion or "camp" of this kingdom was already established as far back as 33 CE or otherwise at the exact same time as the first foretold manifestation of its earthly counterpart. (Song 6:13) (Col 1:13) (Ga 4:26) (Mt 28:18-20) What DID actually change around that time frame, (1912 more precisely) is a complete LOSS of the authority that was granted to SATAN over the earth back in the Garden of Eden. (Lu 4:6) THIS is actually what scriptures like Daniel 7:12 and Revelation 11:15 are speaking of.

We would do well to bear in mind however that ALL of the foretold "comings" of the kingdom (whether they be in connection with fleshly OR spiritual Israel) would mark (with the exception of the FINAL one obviously) a brief time period in which Satan would lose not only ruling authority but also even POWER. However in these cases this loss would apply ONLY over all the people who would choose to submit to genuine THEOCRATIC authority. Even if these manifestations would prove rather modest next to the Millennial Reign that we are very soon to experience, this would be the case until the moment a "holy covenant" would yet again be violated with spiritual "prostitution" or adultery on the part of God's divinely appointed shepherds. (Isa 1:21) (Da 11:30-32) Even if Satan is allowed to continue exercising his influence over unfaithful mankind for a short time AFTER this event spoken of in Revelation 11:15, he would now do so with no real AUTHORITY. It is in fact precisely this complete loss of ruling authority on the part of Satan that accounts for things like our suddenly finding missing crowns or "diadems" on the "ten horns" of the "wild beast" found in Revelation Chapter 17. (Re 17:3) Compare (Re 13:1) But this now brings us to something that is even tragically IRONIC about the false teachings of the "JW's" in connection with this alleged "Parousia" of 1914.

Even if we WERE to follow THEIR OWN teachings or understandings on this alleged "presence" beginning in 1914, a closer consideration of some of the very scriptures they routinely CITE in connection with this actually prove just the OPPOSITE of either a "presence" OR a "coming/arrival." You see, the Bible points out that this moment in time when satan would lose his authority over the earth would actually COINCIDE with the final foretold APOSTASY of Jehovah's appointed shepherding fold. (Re 11:13-15) As God's word has made perfectly clear time and again, this is actually the very moment that Jesus always DEPARTS or "travels abroad" from the earthy portion of Jehovah's nation to ONCE AGAIN "secure kingly power for himself…" (Da 11:31) (Lu 19:12) (Mt 25:10-14) As the Apostle Paul points out in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8, this "apostasy" is the very thing that always creates THE VERY NEED for YET ANOTHER "coming" or "presence of our Lord Jesus Christ" and its corresponding/subsequent "day of Jehovah" or "bowl of the anger of God" FOR this attack and overthrow of his earthly "sanctuary." (Re 16:1) (1 Cor 3:16, 17)

Once again however this is all about yet another attack and overthrow of the EARTHLY portion of the Messianic Kingdom. Its HEAVENLY "camp" has been doing just fine since 33 CE. (He 12:22)

Agape love;
Sol

AmosAu3

#45 Post by AmosAu3 » 3 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

I've just watched the covid video that you posted. Thanks very much for supplying the link. Truly remarkable indeed.
Dr. M, has done a great job of gathering this information, information that is in the open arena, and some that may not be.

I think this should be a wake up call to all who think this is a hoax, and that everything is AOK. Because it's NOT.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#46 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

My pleasure Amos.

Bit of news - apparently the dear Watchtower is generously assisting the Government in the roll out of the vaccine. It has permitted vaccination centres to be set up at some of it's properties (not sure which country) AND publishers are assisting with giving people direction as they arrive.

Ahh could give you such a warm fuzzy feeling about until you stop and think - the vaccine is experimental and they are probably getting money from the Government.

An experimental vaccine - well just imagine if it turns out to have side effects like Thalidomide. Thalidomide caused birth defects and deaths.
Thalidomide... While it was initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose in 1961, and the medication was removed from the market in Europe that year.[6][5] The total number of embryos affected by use during pregnancy is estimated at 10,000, of which about 40% died around the time of birth.[6][3] Those who survived had limb, eye, urinary tract, and heart problems.[5] Its initial entry into the US market was prevented by Frances Kelsey at the FDA.[7] The birth defects caused by thalidomide led to the development of greater drug regulation and monitoring in many countries
Heck whatever happened to the greater drug regulation?

I'm hearing that you stand the same chance of catching corona virus whether you've had the vaccine or not. What kind of a vaccine is that? So shove something experimental into your body which might contain traces of a murdered baby... Christians are not to gamble with their lives or the lives of others.

(2 Samuel 23:16-17) 16 At that the three mighty men forced their way into the camp of the Philistines and drew water from the cistern of Bethlehem that is at the gate and came carrying and bringing it to David; and he did not consent to drink it, but poured it out to Jehovah. 17 And he went on to say: “It is unthinkable on my part, O Jehovah, that I should do this! [Shall I drink] the blood of the men going at the risk of their souls?” And he did not consent to drink it.. . .
Marina

Get out of her

#47 Post by Get out of her » 1 week ago

Wow! Very interesting information Marina. Really shows just how connected the organization is to the "wild beast" it completely crawled into bed with a few decades ago with things like the NGO agreement and the OSCE one. If I recall correctly you are also the one who informed us that the Watchtower headquarters recently organized an effort to insure that all the "Bethel" workers received the so called Covid-19 "vaccination." Once again I am really appreciating the help you are providing us on this topic.

Agape love;
Sol

Marina

#48 Post by Marina » 2 days ago

My pleasure Sol.

Here's some more news - happening now in UK

A retired Police officer has reported a crime. He is deeply concerned about health problems caused by the vaccine. I can tell you from personal experience someone I know was very nearly injured by the vaccine but happily a clinician did research and found the vaccine would cause blood clots in that person. Up to the point of the research being concluded, intense pressure was put on this individual to take the vaccine.

You will see at 20:49 the man states that those who have been vaccinated in UK are being told they cannot fly because of the risk of blood clots.

He also says that people working in nursing homes are effectively being blackmailed into taking the vaccine and blackmail is a criminal offense. He is saying that those in public office who are responsible are guilty of misfeasance.

RETIRED EX-POLICEMAN MARK SEXTON HAS JUST VISITED THE POLICE TO REPORT THE GOVERNMENT FOR MURDER AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Suggest you watch the video quickly as it may get taken down by Youtube.
Marina

Marina

#49 Post by Marina » 23 hours ago

Look at that - the video was removed from Youtube
Marina