Do you WANT to be one of the 5 Discreet Virgins?

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
SloanePeterson

Re: Do you WANT to be one of the 5 Discreet Virgins?

#31 Post by SloanePeterson » 2 months ago

On the worship of Jesus, the prophecy is already clear when that is to occur, imo.

Hebrews 1:6, NIV: "And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, 'Let all God's angels worship him. '"

There are no scriptures were angels at this time worship Christ. Apparently, angels will not worship Christ until the proper timing already indicated. If angels do not worship Christ why would humans do so? By human assumptions, imo. If God wanted humans to worship Christ it would be clear as day in scripture.

But, it is excusable imo, just giving my two cents, but I would worship only God Almighty THROUGH Christ.

Revelation 5:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

The angel did NOT say "worship God "or Christ".

The Bible is clear Christ is the mediator "to the Father". If he was worshiped then there is no mediation, for Christ is then the end target of the worship due God Almighty, NOT a "mediator" any longer.

Stranger

#32 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

SloanePeterson wrote:
2 months ago
There are no scriptures were angels at this time worship Christ.
Hi Sloane.

Not in plain English I would have to agree, but not all English is plain. At the command of Jesus, Angels carry out and make known His orders. (Rev 1:1)
(Ps 104:4 KJV)

Welcome back to the Boomtown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3st4AD69-0

Stranger, (Ps 103:20)

Stranger

#33 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

John S wrote:
2 months ago
Hi Stranger

I have soft pedaled sometimes for the sensitivities of the newly enlightened.

people just now escaping would surely be blinded and/or confused if I was to turn the tap on full.

Excellent Christian thinking John S. If you were to turn the tap on full they would need some scuba gear, Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. I'm not so sure that's on the checklist at WT school of preparedness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZVLp19jang

Stranger, (Lu 16:16 KJV)

John S

#34 Post by John S » 2 months ago

Ok, well there is a degree of servitude, admiration, and devotion that is relegated to God, and then we have ...Christ Jesus, the Son of God....

.....so the why....WHY do the anointed brothers of Christ “‘follow the Lamb no matter where he goes”?

And why do 5 Wise Virgins, stay awake all night with lamps burning, awaiting the love of their life, coming to take them to heaven?

You see, Father Yahweh wants all mankind to revere and honor his Son JUST AS HE HIMSELF Is honored.

Now, how is God honored? And why?

Because God created all things, and is in contact since Eden , giving care and direction to humanity.

Now, since Christ came, God illuminated the world to the real significant and all-important FACT that He has a Son directly involved not only in the creation of mankind, but the entire Universe and all life in it, and that this Son of God OWNS the universe and every living thing in it.It was created BY Jesus and FOR Jesus.

Some here, have problems with this...and why?

Easy...WT delegated Jesus to ANGEL RANK.

As we well know....Jesus was NEVER an Angel, although WT teaches Jesus is an archangel. That IS THE WHOLE ISSUE.

In JW ‘s mind, the doctrine of ‘Michael the Archangel is Jesus’.....is imprinted. And it will take some scripture wash to clean it out.

You know, don’t you all readers, we will ALL have to stand before the God who has been appointed judge and life giver at the judgment day?

We are all under judgment right now in fact. But at the times of resurrection, Jesus calls forth the dead and Resurrects all to heaven or earth. And then Jesus judges every soul.

It is Jesus who has power of life and death. Right?

So, when people come before Christ and for instance Jesus examines their life as Revelation says he does, “books were opened, and the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to THEIR DEEDS.”.....

So some are said to be so vile they are cast into the lake of fire, correct?.....

....so, what if these evildoers say,”I don’t care what you think, Jesus! You are not GOD tell me I cannot live or die! I want Yahweh to judge me!”

OH! Sorry, but he IS GOD.The only Begotten GOD.

Number 2....Yes.....but still...God of this universe, and Father Yahweh wants us to worship him as it is his due. Even if he is not THE MOST HIGH? He still must be worshipped as the only God created, but still in charge and Father wants us to re- condition our thinking to give Jesus Christ TOTAL devotion and obedience just as we give Father Yahweh.

That is how much Father adores his only child, his Son who is the ONLY being created in the exact fashion, image and power of himself. Jesus is a god so we should refer to him as God, not just Michael the exchanges, which is a body slam contempt of where God has placed Christ, at the zenith of all creation, and the rulership of all life is a duality.

Notice this change of thought from where?

The Gospel of John...where else?

John 5:8 NWT

“Jesus said to him: ‘ Get up, pick up your cot and walk.’ With that the man immediately became sound in health, and he picked up his cot and began to walk.

5:18-23

“but he answered them: “ My Father has kept working until now, and I keep working.” On this account , indeed , the Jews began seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was also calling God his own Father, making himself equal to God.”

“Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: ‘Most truly I say to you, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that one does, these things the Son also does in like manner. For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, in order that you may marvel. For just as the Father raises the dead up and makes them alive, so the Son also makes those alive whom he wants to. For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed ALL THE JUDGING to the Son, in order that ALL MAY HONOR THE SON, just as they honor the Father.

He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father that sent him.”

So, Kerry and all readers. We ALL were students of WT, who still despise Jesus, making him out to be a slave in his Father’s household.

NOT TRUE!

God has elevated him to TAKE OVER everything.

We now know the whole truth . Jesus was the One God made God over this universe, and why? because God wanted Jesus to have it. Jesus made it.

Jesus owns it.

Jesus maintains it...

....through HIS OWN POWER sustains all the stars, galaxies, angels, governments and ruler ships all everywhere.

He is the God of this universe and he judges, resurrects, gives life to whom he wants....

...and Father Yahweh says, “ You mind my my Son because he is God of this entire universe because I GAVE IT TO HIM , he created it, and I love him that much. So...HONOR HIM as you do me.”

These are all words spoken in the Bible, not mine.

Kerry Huish

#35 Post by Kerry Huish » 2 months ago

Still waiting for you to provide a clear scriptural directive that shows: -

1. Jesus is the Creator.
2. Jesus it to be worshipped the same as the Father.
3. That we should pray to Jesus.

I have presented clearly why the above is not true.

I know that you know that Jesus explicitly directed us to direct prayers to the Father, yet you continue to teach another directive that does not have a scriptural basis.

Jesus said that those who hear, but do not do, are building upon sand.

Matthew 7:26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Seems there are many Christians who are content to play in the sand, not just ignoring the clear teaching of Christ but also teaching others to do so.

A challenge to JohnS

Stay on topic and prove conclusively by scripture why you are teaching others to pray to Jesus dispite Jesus directly telling us other wise.

Once you have shown or not shown your clear scriptural directive, we can move on with the other 2 points.
_________

We are supposed to be making disciples of Christ.
If we are introducing 'other' non Christian directives for people to observe, then who's disciples are they becoming, really?

Acts 20:30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

If we are teaching our own thoughts as doctrine, then are we really teaching everything that Jesus command?

This is NOT how we are instructed to make disciples of Christ.
Jesus said we are to teach his commands, not ours.

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

I contest that you have been caught RED HANDED teaching your own thoughts as doctrine, is this really doing the will of the Father or is this not doing what you want to do?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Please, accept the challenge and try prove me wrong...

Kind Regards

Kerry

John S

#36 Post by John S » 2 months ago

To all readers interested in the adoption to become Sons of God and have everlasting life in heaven....

I know many readers here have this belief already, and the things I said are true and scriptural. As this topic is moving right along and reinforcing scriptures add to the whole experience of what is being Spirit born, I will show another chapter where, again, Jesus teaches what ’Oneness’ means and how important this is.

For instance: John 15:1-10

‘The Vine’

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine dresser. Every branch in me that bears no fruit he cuts away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes to make it bear even more. You are pruned already, by means of the word that I have spoken to you.

Make your home in me as I make mine in you. As a branch cannot bear fruit all by itself, but must remain part of the vine, neither can you unless you remain in me. I am the vine and you are the branches. Whoever remains in me, with me in him, bears fruit in plenty; for cut off from me , you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is like a branch that has been thrown away....he withers; these branches are collected and thrown on the fire, and they are burned.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask what you will and you shall get it.

It is to the glory of my Father that you should bear much fruit, and then you will be my disciples.

As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. Remain in my love.

If you keep my commandments you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.”

Again, notice Jesus stressing the lesson: We must be reborn of his Spirit and his Father’s . John 17 is a mirroring of this teaching, as is John 3.....and John 6....how we must eat Jesus flesh and drink his blood...this too means we ‘Put on the Lord Jesus Christ’

We take in his Spirit, along with Father’s Spirit. And when we read these passages, we obey them by expending great effort to achieve the completion of becoming a disciple, the intro, the start-up.

The Holy Spirit of God and Jesus acts with our spirit that we are God’s children, as Paul explained in Romans 8.

Once we are spirit-born, we begin communicating with God, Christ and this Holy Spirit, a singular Comforter and Teacher Jesus sends us. Now, where do we find out about that?

Where else? JOHN 14

But we also get introduced to another vitally important truth: We can pray and have Jesus come into us via HIS Spirit also.

John 14:13,14

“Whatever you ask for in my name I will do, so that the Father May be gloried IN THE SON. If you ask for anything in my name, I will do it. If you love me, you will keep my commandments. I shall ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth whom the world can never receive since it neither sees nor knows him; ....
.....but you know him, because he is with you, he is IN YOU.

“In a short time the world will no longer see me; but you will see me, because I live and you will live.

On that day you will understand that I am in my Father and YOU IN ME and I IN YOU.

Anybody ......( notice ANYBODY) ...who receives my commandments and keeps them will be one who loves me; and anybody who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I shall love him and show myself to him.” John 14:13-21 The Jerusalem Bible

And another testimony Paul reinforced in his explanations ....learned after he received the Spirit:

“Your interests , however are not in the unspiritual, but in the spiritual, since the Spirit of God has made his home in you. In fact, unless you possessed the Spirit of Christ you WOULD NOT BELONG TO HIM.” Rom. 8:9,10

The above is a direct answer to some who are just having trouble with old commandments of Jesus Christ he got from his Father of course, but becauseWY hid these truths.....we are blinded by them at first, and it will take some time to think about and pray about these all- important facts of worship and becoming a Son of God and inheriting heaven itself, the Heavenly Kingdom of God.

Because some are just waking up or, are kicking at the goads as Paul said, they are having a real hard time with it, and even accuse me of manufacturing lies to seduce you all to follow me! 😂

Believe me, if you follow me, you are in deep trouble!

Like printers say, ‘follow the copy, even if it goes out the window!’

Jesus says, “ I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

Remember what he said here......never ever away to man made doctrine.....it’s misleading and most the time you become their slave.

SloanePeterson

#37 Post by SloanePeterson » 2 months ago

And why do 5 Wise Virgins, stay awake all night with lamps burning, awaiting the love of their life, coming to take them to heaven?
The parable states otherwise John. the "five wise virgins" fall asleep with the rest, their lamps go pitch black too.
Matthew 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
We need to take these parables seriously and not gloss them over and send the wrong message to others.

Actually, all ten virgins "nod off" and FALL ASLEEP.

All ten virgins WAKE UP by astounding "in the middle of the night a cry arose" future events to shake all of their worlds.

But, It is the five wise virgins who have the "oil" in reserve at that time, only their "light" will be able to explain the situation of the world in the future. That is what the "light" from the original "oil" means, world enlightenment for many. The five foolish virgins are burnt out completely. Done, they just do not get the message yet.

This is meant to be an encouragement to understand all anointed must be in a nodded off state with lamps burning at all time low as a result, in fact as a collective group the lamps are OUT. Paying close attention to what Christ actually states in the parables is very important.

It will be the future "two witnesses" mission (Revelation 11:3) which the "light" of the approved five wise virgins will parallel, the true nature and intent of the Christ arrival will come from those approved by judgment to do so, no matter how they may be scattered globally.

The five foolish virgins will go and buy oil from the global "sellers' oil" (all over the web now), it will not have the real light, they were true anointed, half the group who God rejects in the future. They eventually get some fiction-promoting "oil" for their lamps, but it is all invalid analysis and not real "light" for the arrival of the bridegroom.

There is also plenty of that available all over the web, and much of it is also literally for sale. They will not realize it until "the door" is shut on them. Christian mass confusion and "ten virgin" "fell asleep" coma now indicated by the parable, is what aids this now perplexing reality which that parable plainly states in a simple illustration.

Since half the anointed are about to be rejected by God, a final opportunity will become available for the final true "remnant" and their former oil in reserve will not be required. This shows those with the most anointed experience in the world today, will be the ones with the most future accountability and responsibility for the final witnessing "light up" of the future. To think it is all done, is not going to help now, more is coming, (Revelation 10:5-7) and that well before Christ actually arrives.

This "door" to shut on the five foolish virgins, is just of the anointing completed, it is the Christ temple visit first, the judgment of the anointed (Daniel 8:14; Zechariah 3:1-10; Revelation 8:1-7; Malachi 3:1-4; 1 Peter 4:17), not his full arrival yet.

SloanePeterson

#38 Post by SloanePeterson » 2 months ago

Welcome back to the Boomtown!
Thanks Stranger!

John S

#39 Post by John S » 2 months ago

Oh yes, of course Sloan, typing so fast My zeal get away from me, after I read it as it posted I felt the mistake. It’s says they put their lamps in order when they heard the announcement, so it’s possible they let the lamps go dark.......but anyways the crisis of running out was the possibility, who knows it may have been a long journey

And yes, you are thinking correctly I believe about a great falsehood that will arise ahead of us as Earth goes deeper into tribulations of the kind we are experiencing right now...

...but also a new witness to the world will be given.:no, not the one JW’s were in a frenzy , the Paradise earth hope especially, yet that is a part of it....

...this one will be a great Witness for Jesus, as The scriptures originally taught in the first century. The point Stranger repeated that all the Apostles and Christ taught: the blood of Christ forgives all sin and faith in it the power to give everlasting eternal life.

Its a new direction on the old way of the truth. New players, new times, new bad guys and the old bad guys,....

There will be new monsters, new creatures, new governments, but Christ? His message has not changed.

The Virgins who believe, and love Jesus to the point of death, will enter the heavens themselves and be caught away to God’s throne .

This is the promise, and the illustrations Jesus have all roll out the same theme.

That’s why the Witness work we did for Jehovah was a great big flop. Especially in Christendom,because the people read their Bibles, and ‘the master’s voice ’ They did not hear in our message.John 10

Yes, Sloan, I agree with your accurate reading of that Account in Revelation. And there is a lot more to come, but what it means in totality? Jesus said, when it occurs,....then we will know exactly.

The main thing is this: we have the visions John saw...so we know what to look for! Thank God for that , right?

SloanePeterson

#40 Post by SloanePeterson » 2 months ago

Hi John,

Yes, our message is only human but by Revelation 14 it is holy angelic Kingdom reality the human message leads to ending at Revelation 11:7-10. Now that Christian religion is the "bad news of their kingdom" it is clear as in Romans 2:12-16 an individual judgment has always been the only way. Religions, such as JWs, tried to form a delusion Christ died only for a small number to be determined by their religious CEOs. Many religions tried this angle, so the message was to "get out of HER my people", that is all organized religion for it teaches an anti-christian message when it places itself in the mediator role.

Enough Christians worldwide, other than JWs, will know Daniel 12 is the final timed segway into the Christ arrival, and that is why it is the last chapter of Daniel. They do not need to know every detail because Christian religious confusion has made it impossible, all people have their own belief framework, and not all Christians have the same level of experience, such as the one that will complete the Revelation 10:5-7 sworn and promised oath of Christ before God.

What the Devil was able to accomplish in Christian religions he directs is to divide up the flock. But Christ's "I came to cause division" uses this effect as God did at Babel for their advantage. A fumbled and jumbled Christian message actually reduces individual accountability as the world error also does likewise. That means most people God judges as good in Romans 2:12-16, considering them Christian even if the law of love was only written in their hearts by conscience, will be non-Christian as backed by world statistical ratio. Most Christians will only need John 3:16, the ten virgins are who by experience will be held the most accountable.

The more experience and valid knowledge we have the more is expected from us. That cannot apply to the majority of the world whose ignorance for various reasons actually equates to a reduced accountability which can maximize the final salvation population. It will get clear by the holy spirit, NOT religion, what Christians will speak from general to complete by the time the greatest overall global witnessing forms due to this mix.

God's perfect strategy and superiority of wisdom and true omnipotence means he will maximize the purpose for which Christ died for the whole world ultimately as in 1 John 2:1-2. Unlike religion, such as the sordid and self-righteous example of JWs, God did not furnish the hope in Christ's power of atonement to play God and form mills of illegal judgments on others no human is authorized to actually judge one way or the other. The human error in this regard is working to an optimum salvation opportunity for all levels of human knowledge and experience.

Christian religions were given a little, like JWs, but in time the collective board let it go to their heads and they form these illegal and invalid judgment mills when their own organizational destruction is what comes for this whole sell-out harlot collective. They all do it. Even of a thinker may arise, like Ray Franz, and kindly try to set them back on course, the board of narcissism will not allow it, and they all stagnated like JWs have proven is the pattern.

That is good news, these harlot entities are more accountable now than the people (Rev17:16), and their error maximizes the future salvation opportunity coming for all people at all levels of possible application by God.

Thus, people have [nothing] to worry about IF religions did not undermine the positivity of say, Revelation 14:6-7, with their hopeless doomful "bad news" all for control of human minds. In fact "the message" is even NOW one of open peace and salvation for all that want it FREE. (John3:16) If God already purchased "the WHOLE world" (1John2:1-2) through Christ's DEATH, then the hard part is ALREADY "it has been accomplished" as Jesus said as he expired.

HOW can God now withhold the FREENESS purposed in that very death of Christ to now save the whole world in time? Why would these last people globally in the potential BILLIONS, given all the error of religion and world confusion, now not to benefit from a "Christ passport" ALREADY sacrificed to provide freely, bought, and paid for at the actual Christ future arrival? WHY would God now say, nope my Son's sacrifice is not quite enough to SAVE YOU? THAT is why Christ died to BEGIN with, to save NOT destroy ALL willing. And NOT by some religion spiritual Ponzi scheme which CANNOT be the additional "intermediary" "middle man".

Why would he want to limit a global salvation GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY which is FREE to ANYONE who simply wants it, directly, no need of religions, to save just one little narrow-minded religious group? Why would he trade off billions he WILL save anyway, for 6 or 8 million Jehovah's witnesses alone? Of course, that is crazy, and it makes NO SENSE. So, it is the GB and WT who formed this very odd and anti-Christian fake-salvation delusion which equates to their worship, power, and profits. They openly sin against the holy spirit while leading JWs.

We ALREADY have a "mediator", no human requires "another one, just in case", which religion self-appointed themselves to become in what is an illegal, useless, unnecessary role. They "baited and switched" themselves in slyly, like with JWs, as some self-invented "divine authority chosen by God, whose rules you ALSO REQUIRE to be saved". It is common sense now, it is an evil lie, JWs are but one of them.

God CANNOT destroy a person who tries to do good, regardless of their past or religion (or not), nationality, class, etc. (as per Romans 2:12-16) That is how open Revelation 14:6-7 is, ANYONE who says yes to that promised future offer MUST be saved, ANYONE, and at worldwide scale because Christ has all universal power, this planet is a pea to him. Christ already made the "payment" to save people, ANYONE willing, all willing at that time, and now, rather than destroy. He is only removing the problem, period. (Rev19:19-21; Rev20:1-3) Such as the rival world government, BUT, he must offer individuals even in that enemy system the same peace offer promised, as anyone else. The "situation" of Saul of Tarsus teaches us that.

That way every human of earth will chose THEIR OWN destiny.

It has to be such an open guaranteed LIFE OFFER that no normal person can possibly disagree, or try to make up a "better solution"; there is no better solution than a guaranteed open peace offer to all people by the Kingdom of God, when Christ arrives, and that FIRST before the conquest hence Daniel 12:11's 1290 days.

What normal person could disagree with an offer which they merely agree to in Revelation 14:6-7, and get life? WHAT better solution can there possibly be given the mess religion is, and all the scale of world confusion? HOW is "one religion" going to possibly out do that offer or offer a huger saved potential population?

They CANNOT, that is the point, God can and will. Because no religion has the answer, or even the whole collective of Christendom (it is worse as a whole), and they are all bad news, the only way possible to save billions is a direct offer to their face in time, or as requested as per Joel 2:30-32. NO ONE who requests to live and agrees to "worship the One" who is God Almighty in Revelation 14:6-7's agreement can be destroyed, NO WAY.