Do you WANT to be one of the 5 Discreet Virgins?

This is the place to discuss anything to do with scriptural doctrine. It is the primary purpose of this site, and most discussions will be here.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
John S

Do you WANT to be one of the 5 Discreet Virgins?

#1 Post by John S » 1 month ago

Hello all who have come to the subject who are really deeply interested in becoming one of the joint heirs with Christ, and ascend from death into the First Resurrection to Heaven , to behold the face of the Father Yahweh, (Jehovah if you prefer).

To be personally taught by Christ Jesus and his angelic helpers.

To join in the first assembly of the Firstborn from the dead, the heavenly resurrection of the ‘sons of God’.

To receive extensive training, and discipline yourself to learn every lesson well, ....no goofing, all jokes aside, RAPT ATTENTION...to the Speaker: Jesus Christ in his radiant and powerful glory!

Now, how about that? Are you interested I reaching out for that?

I am.

While I was a JW for 35 years, I worked very hard for Jehovah. ,any prayers, thousands I made to Him, telling him I hope he will forgive my sins, and help me succeed in my ministry, and many hours I spent and wife, and kids....at meetings , day, night, every week and weekend.

Every nite I would pray to thank God for life, and always ask forgiveness every night....”I’l try harder tomorrow!”....”Please forgive me, that unkind word...bad argument, white lie? Or sinful thought...a flash of jealous hatred... any and every sin.”

You know, many of us BEAT OURSELVES UP very badly and every DAY!

We could never live up to a GOOD MAN or WOMAN....because we thought that WORKS were all important. Because WT kept on the heat of, “We can do more, brothers.....more field ministry time....”

But....”it’s not about that!” Jesus told me that when I received the invitation to, “Come up here.” Because I felt UNWORTHY of the heavenly marriage and resurrection.

You, too, may feel unworthy, but according to how many viewed this post of the 5 Discreet Virgins, some of you really do want to accept the invitation and become sons of God. Women are also sons of God , as we become something new, a new creature fashioned according to Christ’s image. So, it’s a generic term. Christ, the Son of God, and us as CHRIST’s brothers.

Read first the parable and then we will discuss an aspect of it.

1. Matt.20:1-16 The Workers Received a Denarius

Here is an example of how extensive the invitation is: all day, everyone gets a call. At the end, of this world as we know it, this system under Satanic influence.....right up to the last hour.....the invitation gets sent out!

So, don’t let Franz doctrines fool you. You have been invited.

2.Matt.13 The Wheat and the Weeds

Here the ‘harvest is a conclusion of a system of things and the reapers are angels’

So, the harvesting of the first fruits, the sons of God from the earth and the resurrection of the dead to join those taken up in the clouds after they die as foretold in Revelation...Thessalonians, too....is STILL FUTURE.

There remains fruit to mature and be harvested. That fruit is the 5 Discreet Virgins alive and going to the wedding with the Bridegroom when he arrives to take us up off this earth and out of Sheol, under the altar, death.

Luke 19:11-27 The Ten Minas

Here we see a pivotal scripture which incidentally shows proof Jesus was not crowned King until the ‘Times of the Gentiles Is fulfilled’, so he was not King when on earth in his ministry.

It is far away and in a faraway land, actually light years, and thousands of years in time before he is crowned and the sign is seen on earth to prove it. Rev. 6:1-11

Notice at Revelation the dead souls beg Christ to resurrect them? Rev 6:10,11

“ And they cried with a loud voice , saying, “ Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining and judging and avenging our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?” And a white robe was given to each of them ; and they were told to recast a little while longer, until the number was filled also of their fellow slaves, and their brothers who were about to be killed as they also had been.”

So, before Judgment day there are still brothers of Christ undergoing trials for eternal life. (See Rev. 11:11,12)

“And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.” Rev.12:17

So, all of the above relate to the Sos of God.

There has been Conspiracy!

The fraudulent veil of falsehood has been placed upon the heads of all JW’s eartwide by the false doctrine that no JW’s today are being invited to become ‘sons of God.’

But the scriptures tell the true tale. These Christians abound in fact more than ever before in the last 2000 years, the actual HARVEST of the ripe fields is coming.

I have had the privilege , because I shucked the fear of df’ing and had read Jesus’ teachings over and over and over, and came to the conclusion that I was getting the truth and was in the middle of being set free. (John 8:32)....and I started attending different churches wherever I worked out of town and in my home cities too.

I saw very clearly, people worshiping God and Christ and living godly lives. And they understood the scriptures the way they were presented by Christ and the Apostles just as I do and did even as a JW.

So, I said, ‘Hey, .....to my elders who called me into a judicial meeting to reprimand me.....these are not evil people. They just believe what Jesus taught and are following his teaching. We SHOULD BE DOING THAT TOO!

Any way, it’s late and I worked hard today in house painting. But I have a desire to want to encourage all you who have worked so hard for Jehovah and imitating Jesus as Witnesses.

I encourage you now......DO NOT BURY JESUS’ Mina!

The truth he taught....the lamp oil....that lights the fires in Christians ....the fire of the Holy Spirit....

DO not let the Watchtower religion PUT YOU TO SLEEP.

Follow the Master, Christ.

Embrace the truth, and the Spirit. It is a personal religion. And God through Christ has invited everyone to become believers and come to heaven for further instruction and to do many wonderful things forever.

Start your journey now.

Read your Bibles. Pray for the teacher, the Holy Spirit to guide your fingers and minds to the passages you really need to learn.

Once the Spirit is upon you and in you, you will feel the peace, and the confidence ....that everything is going to be ok.

Well, let’s look at the invitation.
Every meal...say a prayer. Never failed. Every night pray for forgiveness. Try harder tomorrow. 😟

Bobcat

Re: Do you WANT to be one of the 5 Discreet Virgins?

#2 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Luke 19:11-27 The Ten Minas

Here we see a pivotal scripture which incidentally shows proof Jesus was not crowned King until the ‘Times of the Gentiles Is fulfilled’, so he was not King when on earth in his ministry.

It is far away and in a faraway land, actually light years, and thousands of years in time before he is crowned and the sign is seen on earth to prove it. Rev. 6:1-11

Regarding when Jesus began to rule, the reader is invited to peruse and compare this post and included links. The linked post also touches on the parable of the minas a little ways down in the post.

On whether 607 BC was the date for the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon, see the listing of the years of the Kings of Babylon here. 607 BC is the WT's starting point for their calculations that arrive at 1914 CE. (This is the year that WT claims Jesus became king of the kingdom.) Regarding the date for the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon, the Bible states that it happened in the 19th year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar II. (2Ki 25:8, 9)

On problems with the WT's interpretation of Daniel chapter 4 (which is used as the basis for WT's 1914 calculations, see this post.

Bobcat

John S

#3 Post by John S » 1 month ago

Dear Readers:

Remember your greatest book of Biblical prophecy: the Revelation.

There in many verses the Kingdom of God with Jesus Christ as the newest King of the Davidic lineage is shown to ascend the throne of the Kingdom rulership at a time described as tar future from even the Aposle John's recording of the visions.

rhe Kingdom od Christ even Jesus stated was to be restored in God's due time which was not when Jesus was alive but as his illustration states plainly above after a long journey.

There have been many attempts here to smother this fact but quite without Biblical support.

as for this post do not be sidetracked by attempts to throw up disputes other than your interest in the subject of becoming one of the sons of God.

remind yourselves of the facts around you that the world around us is burning down from many out of control wildfires even now. our very air ,water and food is endangered and world diseae epidemics are occurring as foretold.

anyway keep yourself focused as if you are one if the 'seed' mentioned in Rev12 and the Devil hates you because you are going to receive everlasting life to a degree never before created. Gen. 3:15 ...Rev.12

Dont let anything sway you from God's attempts to reach you with Christ's truths which are from the Father.

Bobcat

#4 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

There have been many attempts here to smother this fact [about when Jesus begins to rule] but quite without Biblical support.

The reader is again invited to consider what is linked to in Post # 2 above to see whether or not there is Biblical support for Jesus beginning his rule in the 1st century. (Col 1:13)

Additionally, for any true disciple of Christ, in any age, Jesus begins to rule over them when that one becomes a disciple. (Rom 6:16; Otherwise they would not truly be a disciple.) For a Christian of any time period, they are admonished to become like the 5 discreet virgins of the parable seeing how they do not know when the time of their Master's return is. (Mt 24:36, 42, 44; 25:13) Nor did even Jesus know the time of his return when he told this parable.

Bobcat

Dajo1

#5 Post by Dajo1 » 1 month ago

Hello JohnS

Thank you for the advice.

Some of what you write is thoughtful. Often after reading your though I am reminded of Romans 12:16

John S

#6 Post by John S » 1 month ago

hi Dajo,

im turning all my attention onto the Lord and becoming one through the Spirit with Him and Father as Im sure everyone has noticed.

Having been there in the Org. , I know there are 1000's just like me and others here who are waiting for a reason to leave the religion and get into Worship with the real truth and with all their might and holy Spirit.

i'm only interested in the Son of God who is the religion Father is promoting and insisting the World recognize.

i don't talk like a weirdo. i wish you knew me as i am well liked as honest and humble but a soldier when it comes to Christ. He has been blasphemed by WT for 100 years. its time to glorify him. Ps.2

"Father, glorify me with the glory i had beside you before the world was " he asked while dying i believe.

so , how do we feel about Christ? are we in love with him enough to vindicate him as the appointed'-god Lord of the universe? or do we ignore his teachings and set up a religion as our instructors? then we are in a cult of men's making which is nothing less than idolatry, isn't that true.?'

i do not seek my own glory. i will he gone soon as my body is old and going down. like Paul wrote, I write and much I write with brevity as not only time is short, but we must get into other matters now to prepare for prophecies of Rev8-12

There is no jeed to rehash Gentile times. i have expained it just as Jeremiah 25 and Ezekiel, 1chronicles and Ezra state plainly. 70 years a day for a year. so 70 times 360 ---2,520 then the Judaean King is crowned in heaven...Rev 6 and the sign Jesus gave begins fulfillment.

that time commenced around WWI so did the famiines earyhquakes and disease on an epochal scale.

murder trials have covicted suspects on less evidence than the way this World since 1914 is fulfilling all the Prophecies Jesus foretold even super typhoons and tidal waves are coming in in vastly huge numbers and sizes.

its no coincidence: 1914 was the fulfillment of the Gentile Times and Satans rule in heaven too as at that time Rev 6 says Christ rides out to begin that war to conquer. Rev12

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

John S wrote:
1 month ago
im turning all my attention onto the Lord and becoming one through the Spirit with Him and Father as Im sure everyone has noticed.
John S wrote:
1 month ago
so , how do we feel about Christ? are we in love with him enough to vindicate him as the appointed'-god Lord of the universe?
Hi John S,

And four become one, is that where your at? You(1), the Spirit (2), Him (3) and Father (4). ? I have noticed a sense of urgency in you wanting to get to know Him. You know the other three very well, it's that #3 that may have you puzzled at this point. You say you talk with brevity, but I'm still seeing a little g where there should be a big G. (Jn 18:6) That's right! They fell to the ground because they could not look at the over powering presence of Christ. (Jn 1:18)

Stranger, (Ps 27:2)

John S

#8 Post by John S » 1 month ago

Hi Stranger

I have soft pedaled sometimes for the sensitivities of the newly enlightened.

people just now escaping would surely be blinded and/or confused if I was to turn the tap on full.

but even the NWT years ago admitted Jesus is 'a god' at John 1:18,19 so the expression is not blasphemy against Yahweh at all, but if a Witness calls Jesus 'a god' , even though their own Bible contains the truth, warning flags go up and the elder gestapo go into high alert.

Personally, although I cant prove it....i believe Jesus was the one that came up with the whole Creation concept .

And i can certainly see a son wanting to flex his muscles for the father he loves and build some awesome stuff!

Being created himself by his Father, naturally Jesus became desirous of brothers and playgrounds and TOYS. Hence he asks the Father many questions and is always so excited about EVRYthing!
Well anyone can begin to see the possible way things developed, yet the scriptures are clear on this: The Son of God should be venerated and worshiped just as his Father: God also.

now.... the Holy Spirit?

Who can understand that One?

Whew! Very deep and like Father God.... there is no searching out all thats ever to be known. There will always be deeper knowledge AND love from the source.

Kerry Huish

#9 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

John S wrote:
1 month ago
The Son of God should be venerated and worshiped just as his Father: God also.
Do you have a clear scriptural directive for this?

Kind Regards

Kerry

Stranger

#10 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
Do you have a clear scriptural directive for this?
Hi Kerry,

I would start with (Neh 9:6) and compare it with (Col 1:16).

Stranger, (Ps 17:15)