Colin Powell Has Died

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Colin Powell Has Died

#21 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Hi Bobcat

If I am reading you right - yes publishers are not allowed to express personal opinions that contradict the Government in relation to the injection. GB may have left out the word 'vaccine' but it is understood what they are referring to.

Some are wondering if WT is getting a payout from government for supporting this drug roll-out or if they have shares in Pfizer.

A few still-in publishers who are doing their research, may yet exit WT because they do not feel at ease with what is being forced on them and their children.

Of course Jesus did not have to resort to such primative (by God's standards) inoculation methods. Isn't it sad that GB are happy to go against Jesus and Jehovah, the source of true healthcare and real science. Christians are united in Jesus Christ, not in Government mandates. Even WT used to teach that unity through politics was a false hope:-
*** w56 4/1 p. 197 par. 7 Making All Mankind One Under Their Creator ***

Today the hot question under debate is: Call mankind be one under these two systems, democratic and totalitarian? Can these two systems keep living side by side, ruling at the same time on the earth? A political attempt at holding them together is the organization of the United Nations
Marina

Marina

#22 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

A sad outcome for someone.

Plane Passenger Found Dead
Marina

Marina

#23 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Let's hope there's a better outcome for the Mayor of LA

Mayor of LA catches very bad cold
Marina

AmosAU

#25 Post by AmosAU » 2 months ago

Hi Marina,

This one looks like it could be fake.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#26 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Yes looking at it again I did wonder. I wouldn't want to misled anyone so I apologize if it is fake. I simply don't know.

If it is acting, it reflects attitudes I have seen in people. Both people being reasonable and calm and others getting worked up.
Marina

Proselytiser of Jah

#27 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 2 months ago

Are we really turning a thread about a man's death into a vaccine debate?

Classy...
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

Marina

#28 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

In memory of Colin Powell here's what was played at his funeral.

Sorry I can't find the US Army Brass Quintet version of it.

Wonder why this one wasn't picked?

Marina

Marina

#29 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

He enjoyed entertaining others.

Marina