Abrahamic Family House

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
AmosAU

Abrahamic Family House

#1 Post by AmosAU » 3 weeks ago

Greetings everyone,

I came across this article from a link that connected me to a Vatican news site. I thought it might be interesting to those aware of the ecumenical movement.

I noticed that the 3 buildings are set out in a triangular pyramid shape.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-c ... rnity.html

Regards, Amos

Marina

Re: Abrahamic Family House

#2 Post by Marina » 3 weeks ago

I see the Tanzanian born architect worked on The Idea Store
upon entering an Idea Store, a person should "feel that there are people in there who are interested in you, who have something to say, and that those people might be your neighbour.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idea_Store
Neighbours can be very interested in you. But I remember when conventions were so safe you could leave your bag on your chair and no one would touch it. Then a few years later, instructions were given to keep your children in you sight as not everyone at the convention was trustworthy. Later we heard about the Australian Royal Commission and realised the GB were not acting in the interest of Christians, let alone children.

Curious fact about Tanzania - Australopithecus.
*** ce chap. 7 p. 93 par. 28 “Ape-Men”—What Were They? ***
Another gap of vast proportions lies between that creature and the next one that had been listed as an “ape-man” ancestor. This is called Australopithecus—southern ape. Fossils of it were first found in southern Africa in the 1920’s.
I wonder how the network of people involved in this construction project will be squaring (or pyramiding) the concept of evolution with creation? Will it be something like "you Christians have never understood God properly...' followed by details of some disturbing set of values and priorities that allows polygamy plus other things Jesus forbade.

(Matthew 19:3-9)

(1 Timothy 3:2)

The architect's first museum commission was Museum of Contemporary Art Denver where Damian Hurst has exhibited.

Not exactly the Temple of Solomon eh?

Oh here's one of Damian's Away from the Flock
Away from the Flock is a floor-based sculpture consisting of a glass-walled tank filled with formaldehyde solution in which a dead sheep is fixed so that it appears to be alive and caught in movement.
Marina

AmosAU

#3 Post by AmosAU » 3 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

A lot of things are going on that we aren't aware of.

How revolting is it about that poor sheep!

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 3 weeks ago

Hi Amos

Yes - take a look at his Butterflies on paint

Damien Hurst Butterflies

The butterfly symbolises attention. It is also the top of Sophia's pencil.

A butterfly on paint dies because the paint causes it to stick to something poisonous.

So... who wants to stick with WT? Then think of how they misapply this scripture.

(1 Corinthians 15:33) . . .Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits. . .
Marina