Vatican - Green Pass

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Vatican - Green Pass

#1 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Would you like to visit the Vatican. Ok maybe it is not top of your list, after all it is not exactly Bethel is it? But if would like to visit:-

From Oct 1st 2021 visitors will require proof of vaccination or negative Covid test

Do you think Bethel will copy the Catholic's lead? Get your red Smarties out and place your bets. Will the theocratic tour guides be checking congregation members for snuffles and coughs? Will they need their cough and snuffle passports to enjoy a full day at Watchtower's Headquarters?
Marina

apollos0fAlexandria

Re: Vatican - Green Pass

#2 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 1 month ago

Hi Marina

They would be wise to do so.

This is a separate issue to whether the "Bethel Visits" vs "Disneyland" is an appropriate form of pressure on parents, but if they are going down that road then they should take appropriate health precautions.

My 2c as always,
Apollos

Marina

#3 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

It's just you wonder why they don't do it for blasphemers and child abusers don't you? Still one thing I do know if the prophet Daniel was alive he wouldn't be allowed to visit Bethel even if he was Covid free. And I wouldn't be allowed in either, for agreeing with Daniel as opposed to Anthony and the boys. I wouldn't even be allowed to take them a bunch of flowers.

Bethel vs Disneyland - that's not really a choice is it? Pot/kettle, kettle/pot? I know children who have been to Disneyland who come out saying 'never again.' But the entrance fee to Bethel is cheaper - depending on how you count the cost. I don't know if the Vatican charge.
Marina

apollos0fAlexandria

#4 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 1 month ago

I'm pretty certain that the entry fee to a Bethel fairyland vacation is way higher in the long term.

I've previously visited St Peters and Vatican city, so I guess that's as close as I'll get to the other mother ship.

It was interesting.

Marina

#5 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Chelmsford has got a 666 roundabout. Might not be the mothership but almost like Alton Towers. Or Waltchon Towers.
Marina