Infant ordered to die

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Infant ordered to die

#1 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

This is news to me - I have not heard of this before

Father Frank Pavone on the UK Girl That Has Been Ordered to Die
https://rumble.com/vln61s-tipping-point ... -to-d.html

However I have been in hospitals where vulnerable patients were begging to be allowed to stay and get treatment. I have looked nurses in the eye and told them someone was dying and they have looked back at me and told me there was nothing wrong with the person, only for that person to die x2 weeks later. I have brought government agencies down to bear on these people and won. And I know full-well the duplicity that officials will tangle themselves up with in order to save the budget and follow heartless procedures framed as 'efficiencies' or other.

So what do you think of what is happening to this little infant? I know there is a difference between extending life and extending suffering but from what I can see in the video, the parents feel there is hope and what to try to save her life.

One thing I have noticed about all people, whatever age, whatever health - as long as they live something is happening around them - others come around them, they talk, they care - people interact in relation to that person. How much more so does God, the source of life who gave His Son to buy us back from sin and death?
Marina

Orchid61

Re: Infant ordered to die

#2 Post by Orchid61 » 1 month ago

the parents feel there is hope and what to try to save her life.
Injured people proof time and time again the human body is capable to heal in ways,
Doctors find impossible.

Sayings like your child will never walk, smile, learn anything.

Then the parents step in and behold miracles do happen on a daily basis.🙂

They often need some space and then SOS builders help to adjust the home to the family’s needs.

The little girl is beautiful and I hope her parents keep fighting for her.

Love Maria 🌷

Marina

#3 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Let's hope so Maria - poor little kid. What a thing for them all to have to endure.

Just found this one too. The article states that mother was branded 'inhumane' for not murdering her two healthy little boys. If this is true, the health services are loosing the plot. But it tallies with what I have witnessed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... dlers.html
Ms Morris, who had her children with partner, Mark King, a healthcare professional, 30, said: 'The negativity from the NHS was absolutely abominable.

'A lot of the doctors had not got a clue what to do with me.

'It was like it was their get out clause to say "have a termination" because it was easier to say get rid of the babies than to actually treat PPROM.'
The woman is quoted as saying the doctors did not know what to do with her. Yes, this is the case more often than people realize. Doctors do not know the answer to every health problem. They can give a best guess but sometimes they can't even guess. And in UK, if I remember correctly, the GPs were given a budget to buy in secondary care from hospitals - so if you have a patient on your list who requires a lot of secondary care, it is going to cost the surgery. The surgery has to pay the hospital. I don't know if it is the same now.
Marina

Orchid61

#4 Post by Orchid61 » 1 month ago

Hi Marina,

Fantastic result for holding her own.

Two beautiful boys 🤗🤗

Love Maria 🌷