Transhuman 666?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Transhuman 666?

#31 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

This video is 6 years old.

The worker says she feels very 2015 after receiving her implant. Why would you feel very like a year?

Microchips implanted under the skin of office workers

They have parties when workers receive their implants. Did you ever hear of anyone having a party when the got their passport of a new bank card?

I know these implants are older than 2015 but with the developing situation, its role in holding health info could mean more people will adopt this technology.
Marina

Get out of her

#32 Post by Get out of her » 3 weeks ago

Thought some might find this video rather interesting as well:

http://www.voterig.com/divine%20image%2 ... d%20sm.mp4

Agape love:

Sol

Marina

#33 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Thanks Sol - yes that is interesting. Am I understanding correctly - like a painter Jehovah has signed our DNA with his name, his finger print/holy spirit and the powers-that-be are seeking to rub it out?

Bit like Carl Jung said of religion - it is hard coded into men. You cannot rub it out. So they seek to biologically rub it out. Is that the idea?

Well here's a video showing how a pill can send a signal indicating it has been taken. Also how a tattoo can be used for identification.

This is being sold by Facebook backed individual who sells is as 'your first superpower.'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eUfSHZn6723G/

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Incoming data is cubed (think deck of cards and each card has a table of rows and columns on it). This cubing is called normalising. A cube has 6 faces and 3 axis. If you were doing data security you could use that concept to confirm something when you get back a 666 result. And each of those 6s may or may not be numbers. Cause in computing you can have the number 6 or 6 as text.

I do not know if this is used by big computer companies but I know it is a possibility. I have heard that you can see 666 on bar codes. If so, the thinking behind the bar codes is like when a man aims his glass (like a telescope?) at a flame (like a star) and by getting back a rainbow with lines can tell from where the lines are in the rainbow what substances are being burnt in the flame.

Marina