Free-Fall Lifeboats

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Free-Fall Lifeboats

#1 Post by Marina » 6 months ago

If you feel trapped inside the Watchtower just remember it is a sinking ship. There have been great improvements in lifeboat design which make it safer to get off a sinking ship. When you look at the great design of these free fall lifeboats just remember, Jehovah has designed and equipped you to a higher standard.

You want to leave Watchtower - do things Jesus' way and you will be ok. Yes it can be a big dipper ride but all those years at boring meetings suddenly evaporate into one massive adventure.

Look isn't this cute. Like escaping in a big motorized carrot.

:flowers:
Marina

Bobcat

Re: Free-Fall Lifeboats

#2 Post by Bobcat » 6 months ago

Hi Marina,

I was trying to see in the videos how they would protect passengers who were in the lifeboats when they were launched. Hitting the water as hard as the boat does would require any passengers to be more than a little restrained.

It didn't look like there were any side windows for passengers. That might be just as well that they wouldn't see how far they were about to drop. The drop is a bit breathtaking, especially for carefree paying passengers.

I take it the videos were illustrative of breaking free from WT, and that doing so might be like stepping out into a free fall. If so, I think they illustrate the predicament fairly well.

Bobcat

Marina

Re: Free-Fall Lifeboats

#3 Post by Marina » 6 months ago

Hi Bob

Here you can see what happens inside one. Here are some ministerial servants and a couple of elders making their exit. Looks they even brought their hard hats from Bethel construction work with them. :-D

If you go to 1:08 on this next video you'll see how those who exit get picked up by their Christian brothers in rescue vessels. The vessels are brought to them by those who were disfellowshipped a while back or who successfully faded or came from other denominations but were just as Christian.

:)
Marina