Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#31 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
1 month ago
Thanks for this 1981 quote from Jacques Attali. This will prove very helpful.

Yes, thank you Marina,

"We are not in safety, neither have we rest, we are not quiet and even if we were, trouble still comes."

Also from 1981:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9CVN8gFII

Stranger, (Job 3:26 KJV)

Stranger

#32 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Get out of her wrote:
1 month ago
Although I think we both have our work cut out for us if we want to get up to the level of Bruno on the humor scale.

For sure! Bruno's a master at stress relief and running off any strain one's heart may be experiencing.
Get out of her wrote:
1 month ago
We can be certain much of the news made him feel rather sick at times as well; some of it much more so than usual even. (Mt 14:10-13)
Excellent point, and well received. Many can't withstand, you are one that does!

Stranger, ( Heb 12:20 KJV)

Bobcat

#33 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Some have said GB member Mark Sanderson was reporting 17,000 JW deaths worldwide from Covid-19. That is a good bit above the per capita death rate in many countries. It is probably attributable to a higher average elderly age for JWs. It would probably have been much worse if they had not gone to zoom meetings. It may also partly depend on how the deaths are distributed worldwide. In some countries the healthcare system may be less than desirable. Also, in some countries the poorer persons may not fair as well.

For example:
USA has a population of c. 335,000,000 with c. 600,000 deaths = 1.79 deaths per 1000.

WT has a population of c. 8,500,000 with 17,000 deaths = 2 deaths per 1000.

Someone correct me if my math is off.

Bobcat

Marina

#34 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

I understand the Bethelites have been vaccinated and must remain in lockdown until August.

So vaccine = immune? Why lockdown?

The vaccine is experimental. All the animals involved in the experiment died... not one survived because when they were released back out into the open and caught a bug, which in the past their immune system would have fought off, now their immune system ceased to work properly. Their bodies attacked themselves because they had been genetically modified. All the animals died.

So - the Bethelites have been vaccinated and must remain in lockdown until August.

The vaccine gives immunity?
Marina

AmosAu3

#35 Post by AmosAu3 » 4 weeks ago

Hi Marina,

I do agree with you concerning the vaccine. I've seen numerous reports from both reputable sources and the drug companies themselves, as to the side effects of the vaccine.
All the information is available, if we choose to search for it. I'll never willingly submit to this gene modifying vaccine.

For all concerned, please google each of the vaccine manufacturers website for the contents of each of the vaccines. Then research what each of the components are.
Most openly include, HEK293. This is tissue that has been harvested from aborted fetuses.

Kind regards,
Amos.

lynchpin

#36 Post by lynchpin » 4 weeks ago

This article splits hairs in that there is no aborted fetus in the vaccine itself. However, it was used in the creating of the vaccine. Huh!

https://theconversation.com/cells-from- ... ent-157484

Marina

#37 Post by Marina » 4 weeks ago

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hi Amos and Lynchpin - thanks for the info. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yes the name of the murdered child involved in the production of this vacccine is

:flowers: :sheep: HEK293 :sheep: :cry:

And how does Jehovah feel about the life on an unborn child?

(Exodus 21:22-25) . . . “And in case men should struggle with each other and they really hurt a pregnant woman and her children do come out but no fatal accident occurs, he is to have damages imposed upon him without fail according to what the owner of the woman may lay upon him; and he must give it through the justices. 23 But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for soul, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 branding for branding, wound for wound, blow for blow.

{\__/}
( – . -)
| >>
(”)-(“)
Marina

Bobcat

#38 Post by Bobcat » 4 weeks ago

Here is an article from Scientific American on the use of aborted fetal tissue for research. The article is from 2015 so that it predates Covid-19. The article also addresses why the research animals (usually various mice) die and have to be replaced. Often it is because their natural immune system is removed and replaced with human stuff. They eventually die after shortened lives. (Not so good if you are a mouse!)

The article shows how this tissue is used for research in a number of categories of diseases. My point being, if one is going to avoid the Covid-19 vaccine due to aborted fetal tissue being used in the research, then, there are any number of other treatments for other diseases that fall into the same category.

The article points out that the research does not drive the abortions. But the aborted tissue would otherwise simply be destroyed.

It's not a clear cut issue by any means.

Here is what the CDC (Centers for Disease Control - a US agency) has to say about whether the vaccine can alter DNA or not. And similar news articles:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not for or against anyone getting the vaccine. That's a personal decision. But the conspiracy aspect of all this has two sides.

Bobcat (I like your ASCII graphic Marina.)

Marina

#39 Post by Marina » 4 weeks ago

Glad you like it Bobcat

Now here's a cartoon break for you all :) This was made in 2010.

Oh and another ASCII Graphic - you've got a teddy this time
∩︵∩
\ ˚ᴥ˚ /
( (_) )
(,,)(,,)
:flowers:
Marina

Marina

#40 Post by Marina » 4 weeks ago

It's been really tough for them in the hospitals you know. Where I worked they had to make stained glass out of Quality Street wrappers and cover the windows in them. That was the IT Department. I sat there processing the data - couldn't work out why they made imitation stained glass instead of doing their job. Then - even more weird - some started knitting. It was even recommended that I took up knitting. But - mmmm. It wasn't what I was paid to do. So I kept processing the data. The data wasn't looking right - but I was told I was doing an amazing job. There had never been anyone like me - so they said.

My manager went away - I had to get the data myself - I spoke to the source of the data and told him it was wrong. I got raged at. But I still kept processing the data. Their greens were turning amber, next thing they'd turn red if they didn't do something. For some reason the entire business structure of the hospital change - that cause BIG difficulties for me. My choice - keep processing the data or leave. I left.

The IT Department has one of the most important roles in the hospital - if the hospital was is body, the IT Dept are its brains.

During my time at the hospital, it was quietly told to me late one evening that the reason the IT Department no longer worked was because all the team members knew it was impossible to do their jobs, therefore they had all given up doing them.

But things have moved on - let's see what's happening now.

Yes the NHS - kind of reminds me of the Watchtower but different.

Marina