Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#21 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Errrrr.........

Cow Urine prevents COVID 19 ???? :shock:

It is wise to listen to people who know what they are talking about - just sayin'.

:flowers:
Marina

lynchpin

#22 Post by lynchpin » 1 month ago

Hello Sol ,( your post 20) great reading, brother, you said it straight out and the bottom line is where it's at regarding the ones in such clever control of this world. So clever, in fact, that the majority of people are blissfully unaware of who/what is pulling the strings.

Sol ..
'In a world that is "lying in the power of the wicked one," what reason really would ANY of us have to NOT routinely assume that there is a hidden hand in basically EVERYTHING we witness or experience from the ruling elites? In such a world we can be certain in fact that even if we were to foolishly believe EVERY "conspiracy theory" that we EVER heard or even concocted ourselves, we wouldn't know the half of it. The Holy Scriptures ALONE make it clear that Satan and the demons possess a level of evil genius and hateful anger that is altogether incomprehensible to us mere sinful and imperfect humans.'
Theory - comes from the Greek theoria, which means "contemplation or speculation."

The word 'theory' derives from the Greek 'theorein', which means 'to look at'. According to some sources, it was used frequently in terms of 'looking at' a theatre stage, which may explain why sometimes the word 'theory' is used as something provisional or not completely resembling real.

In other words - Not Proved.

We do have to take care of deluding ourselves with Unproved theories otherwise we will be caught up, spun into the net and unable to break free.

Governments do conspire to gain power over nations is a fact and we see that from our horrible history. From the beginning they have done so in particular with Nimrod after the flood. Nimrod, a great hunter before YHWH, he became the ultimate rebel against God.

Conspire is to machinate, (in particular the devil using his crafty acts Eph 6:11) be in cahoots, plot, contrive, collude, cabal etc

Links below shows Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, speaking of the 'evil one'.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/pm-give ... 57mkb.html

https://www.9news.com.au/national/scott ... 6b26cdc11b

Regards

AmosAu3

#23 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 month ago

Hi Lynchpin,

Very well said indeed!!!!

Regards, Amos.

Get out of her

#24 Post by Get out of her » 1 month ago

Really appreciated your encouraging words Lynchpin and Amos and also the links to the articles you posted in connection with some recent comments from the prime minister of Australia. I found them interesting and revealing even if not for the reason that most people would.

We might recall that by as early as 2016 or so the establishment openly admitted that alternative or internet "social media" had already overtaken their corporately controlled "news" outlets in viewership. It would be interesting to know just how badly they have been outpaced by it here at this point 5 or so years later. There is of course no shortage of misinformation on these more public platforms as well, but the difference is people often have at least the OPPORTUNITY to research and find genuine news or even truth and fact that are devoid of any political agendas or hidden motives. Moreover we can be certain that this is all part of the foretold plagues that would again befall Satan's system of things in this prophetic time frame, and more specifically the rather uncomfortable exposure or "nakedness" it would suffer on account of them. (Re 17:16) But here are a couple of things I'll insist we would find rather interesting and revealing about Scott Morrison's comments if we are truly viewing them from a SCRIPTURAL standpoint:

First of all the DEGREE to which Jehovah's "plagues" are now taking their toll on Satan and his minions is becoming ever more apparent with comments such as here in these articles. Isn't it something how Mr Morrison has no problem with all the lies and propaganda of corporate media, but as soon as some actually truth and fact begin to emerge on ALTERNATIVE outlets suddenly he seems so concerned with "the evil one" having a "corrosive" effect particularly on the "young people." He goes so far as to suggest it may even steal or "take their hope." (Excuse me while I vomit)

The degree to which the world rulers feel threatened by this continued exposure is increasingly becoming evident also by the way in which they are continually endeavoring to purchase and own the websites that are making these platforms available to the public with the intent of course to increasingly sensor and control what emerges from them. Recently on the Jimmy Dore show part of the discussion was concerning how such a thing is quickly transforming "YOUTUBE" or YOUR tube into THEIR TUBE. At the rate things are going they should very soon change the name to OURTUBE, and of course a natural result of this approach is the creation and spread of more and more alternative public platforms as people realize various ones are no longer what they were originally designed to be.

You see the moment we realize that Jehovah at this point in time is using the evil tactics of the world's rulers AGAINST them, we will in turn begin to appreciate things like the fact that the ever increasing SELF "hatred" and the naturally commensurate divisions it is creating IN THEIR OWN ranks means that THEY ultimately will continue to expose the truth about THEMSELVES. (Re 17:16) The poetic justice involved in all this; well, let's just say I find it somewhat difficult to shed any tears for them. In other words, there is no reason for us to become disheartened over their desperate attempts at increasing control and censorship as things will only grow exponentially worse for them as time commences. But here is what I believe we should find most noteworthy about what Scott Morrison had to say here:

Did we notice exactly where it was that this magistrate of Satan's world encouraged everyone to begin directing their attention to AS OPPOSED to these "social media" outlets? Yes, regardless of what specific one it might be, it was the world's organized RELIGIONS that he pointed to as the true "hope" of mankind. It's very important that we recognize this as even an OPEN ADMISSION on the part of the "ruler of this world" that ALL of the current organized religions are ultimately in lock-step with him when push comes to shove. (Joh 12:31) Are we beginning to better appreciate the urgency of Jesus' command even to "FLEE" from them? (Mt 24:15, 16) (1 Cor 6:17) (Re 18:4)

Agape love;
Sol

Marina

#25 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Sol - if I am understanding you correctly
Get out of her wrote:
1 month ago
Did we notice exactly where it was that this magistrate of Satan's world encouraged everyone to begin directing their attention to AS OPPOSED to these "social media" outlets? Yes, regardless of what specific one it might be, it was the world's organized RELIGIONS that he pointed to as the true "hope" of mankind. It's very important that we recognize this as even an OPEN ADMISSION on the part of the "ruler of this world" that ALL of the current organized religions are ultimately in lock-step with him when push comes to shove. (Joh 12:31) Are we beginning to better appreciate the urgency of Jesus' command even to "FLEE" from them? (Mt 24:15, 16) (1 Cor 6:17) (Re 18:4)
Prime Minister of Aus is pointing to organized religion - aka false religion, yes? If so - Watchtower's false doctrines all point back to Theosophy. One-time leader of Theosophy was Madam Blavatsky - she took all the main religions and like eggs, cracked them into one bowl. She got 'messages' from the 'masters.' I think they were supposed to have close links to Tibet.

The Chinese want Tibet - or they used to. That's why the Dalai Llama had to flee. The Chinese wanted a different Llama in power.

Given the increased influence of China in world events, I'm wondering if the Tibetan issue, together with all false religion will come to the fore.

https://www.theosophy.world/resource/eb ... david-neel
Marina

Stranger

#26 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Get out of her wrote:
1 month ago
First of all the DEGREE to which Jehovah's "plagues" are now taking their toll on Satan and his minions is becoming ever more apparent with comments such as here in these articles. Isn't it something how Mr Morrison has no problem with all the lies and propaganda of corporate media, but as soon as some actually truth and fact begin to emerge on ALTERNATIVE outlets suddenly he seems so concerned with "the evil one" having a "corrosive" effect particularly on the "young people." He goes so far as to suggest it may even steal or "take their hope." (Excuse me while I vomit)
Hi Sol,

I hope you're feeling okay now after the up-chucking. You know that could have been avoided by not feeding so much on flooded headlines and heated commentary from your connections and also from strangers. I know some people like to express outrage online because they receive positive feedback for doing so, but that positivity can turn south real quick and so begins the vomiting.

Stranger, (Rev 10:10)

Get out of her

#27 Post by Get out of her » 1 month ago

Marina wrote:
Prime Minister of Aus is pointing to organized religion - aka false religion, yes?
Correct. We might first take a closer look at the following quote from Mr Morrison:

"I said, I can't fix the world. I can't save the world, we both believe in someone who can," he told the crowd.
"And that's why I've come to you for your help tonight, because what you do and what you bring to the life and faith of our country, is what it needs."

Now while Mr Morrison is evidently from the Pentecostal faith and even heads a Pentecostal Church in Australia (if I understood things correctly), we might want to pay close attention to precisely WHERE or to WHOM he is currently directing messages such as this to:

"A spokesperson for the Prime Minister said in a statement that Mr Morrison attended the event as he has many other religious events.
“The Prime Minister was invited to address Tuesday night’s event the same as he attends many other stakeholder events, including for other religious groups such as the Copts, Maronites, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Muslim,” the statement said."

Both Jehovah AND Satan are keenly aware of the fact that the fastest and most effective way to CONQUER is to first DIVIDE. Particularly in view of the fact that this tactic has NEVER been utilized by Satan and the demons in ANY institution MORE SO than in religion, we should be asking ourselves why it is that suddenly (during the last few decades) there seems to be such a great push on the part of world rulers to UNITE religion?

Once again the answer to this question can be found by things like a closer consideration of Revelation 17:15-17. You see all the hatred and even violence accomplished by continually stoking the fires of division and discord works WONDERS for you as long as it doesn't begin to (as Mr Morrison puts it) "corrode" YOUR ranks. The moment YOU begin to be plagued with these things, your best option is now not only to attempt to MEND these divisions, but also to begin endeavoring to sway ALL of them to recognize you as their ALLY rather than their enemy.

If so - Watchtower's false doctrines all point back to Theosophy.
Yes and no. Basically the difference with Theosophy is that it OPENLY rejects the notion of Christianity, or even what is also referred to as "Judeo-Christianity." Religious groups like the Watchtower Corporation on the other hand obviously still pretend to support, advocate and even live by Jehovah's word the Bible.

Regardless of whether it be referred to as Theosophy, Gnosticism, or even terms like Illuminati or Free Masonry, the more we observe and learn about these things, (beyond the obvious evil they ultimately represent), the more we will begin to see not only a rather interesting common thread to them all, but one that is diametrically opposed to a rather key thing that JEHOVAH advocates in his written word.

While Jehovah ALSO champions things like knowledge and insight, it is largely the APPROACH to ATTAINING these things that the Holy Scriptures paint as so very different from that presented by Satan and the demons. I'll insist that at the very MOMENT we begin to consider this more "Gnostic" approach to things, the MOTIVES behind this approach should IMMEDIATELY be called into question. Greater knowledge (which of course would really qualify as THEIR version of such) is always presented as something to continually pursue for the purpose of making you SUPERIOR to others.

In stark contrast, not only is Jehovah always advocating what he refers to as true, real, or "ACCURATE knowledge," but he insists that the PATHWAY to it is things like LOVE and HUMILITY. (Ro 10:2) (Php 1:9) (Zeph 2:3) The pursuit of Godly DEVOTION, OBEDIENCE and RIGHTEOUSNESS is identified as the road to great knowledge and insight. (Ps 110:10) (1 Ti 4:7, 8) WISDOM is what is primarily highlighted by Jehovah since it more specifically qualifies as PROPERLY APPLIED knowledge. (Re 17:9) Our loving creator is of course BY FAR the GREATEST source of knowledge AND wisdom. What is more he earnestly YEARNS to share it with others. (Mt 7:11) All he asks in return is the VERY LEAST that ANY loving and wise father should expect from his children. How about just a little love, respect, appreciation, humility and obedience? (Ps 37:10, 11, 29) Is it too much to ask?

Agape love;
Sol

Get out of her

#28 Post by Get out of her » 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:
I hope you're feeling okay now after the up-chucking. You know that could have been avoided by not feeding so much on flooded headlines and heated commentary from your connections and also from strangers. I know some people like to express outrage online because they receive positive feedback for doing so, but that positivity can turn south real quick and so begins the vomiting.
Pretty funny Stranger. Although I think we both have our work cut out for us if we want to get up to the level of Bruno on the humor scale.
Yeah I'm feeling a little better at the moment (thanks for your concern) but I'm afraid the gag reflex will remain in active mode as long as I continue to be exposed to Satan's sick and dying world.

We might find it interesting to note that our leader and exemplar appears to have made an effort to keep himself informed on current events during his earthly ministry. (Lu 13:1-5) We can be certain much of the news made him feel rather sick at times as well; some of it much more so than usual even. (Mt 14:10-13)

Agape love;
Sol

Marina

#29 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Hi Sol

Re Theosophy – I take your point. But all their ‘parousia/presence’ stuff is reflected in Theosophy. For example take this song by Blondie, ‘I am always touched by your presence dear’ part way through the song she starts on about ‘theosophy.’

Altiyan Childs states that all Freemasonry is a filter for Satanism.

Most Freemasons are not aware of this and it is the same with Watchtower. The average publisher is not aware that Watchtower is an attack on Jehovah and Jesus Christ. The end of my video kind of makes this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZp-Csg0s8&t=4954s
Knights Templar, Building 33, the jw.org roundabout at Chelmsford in UK, double cross, 666, The Seal of the Crusader Kings of Jerusalem. UN. Theosophy. THE PROPHET DANIEL AND WHAT THE NUMBER 33 REALLY STANDS FOR.

I appreciate your explanation on about knowledge. Well put. I agree. Greater knowledge is presented as something to pursue for the purpose of making you superior to others.

Yes accurate knowledge does come from love and humility. And integrity. To stand up to liars you have to do your own digging to get information. I had to do that to work out how Watchtower was fooling us over the 1914 issue. In doing that I learnt how to program a computer.

I used to be at the back-end of a lot of charts put out by the UK’s National Health Service. A finance dept tried to pass of made-up data to me and I told then I knew it was fake. I was raged at. So I handed in my notice and left.
Before this, I had reason to enter a room where managers were discussing communication policy regarding death. Their way forward was to get the population to embrace the concept of a ‘GOOD DEATH.’ As part of their strategy leaflets and posters were to show elderly people smiling and enjoying themselves. Never in pain and pitiable but as if they were on a summer holiday all the time.

The culture was changing. Individual team members reacted differently to these changes. Some were deeply alarmed but couldn’t quite grasp what was going on. I knew things were wrong and for that reason was often found shoved out on a corridor waiting to be allowed back in my room where yet another secret meeting was taking place to do with prescription drugs and some changes being made the figures/budgets.

One man looked at me as he passed and said, “you are there again. Something isn’t right.” I just looked, I had no details of what was up. What could I say? I just raised my eyebrows. He shook his head and walked on.
Others would say, “what is going on? Something is going on. This is not right.”

Incidentally every year we would prepare for pandemic flu. At one point we (IT Dept) were asked if we would run the hospital (in case of pandemic flu) if the was set up on the green behind our offices.

That was all some 9-15 years ago now. And today I find this which is from 1981.

1981 Jacques Attali – Freemason – Bilderberger – advisor to Francois Mitterand:
“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid.

Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthenasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill that when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself.

Quoted from – The Future of Life – Jacques Attali 1981, Interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de L’Avenir Collection, Edition Seghers.
:flowers:
Marina

AmosAu3

#30 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 month ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for this 1981 quote from Jacques Attali. This will prove very helpful.

Regards, Amos.