Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#11 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Thank you Stranger and Marina for your thoughts.

The woman I spoke of that passed in post # 8, her mom passed a few days ago also (from Covid). She supposedly got it (unknowingly) from her daughter (who got it from an outbreak in an elementary school where she worked).

I don't think the mom ever knew that her daughter had passed. The family was keeping that information from her hoping not to depress her too much while she was battling the virus.

Bobcat 😭

Marina

#12 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

There are odd things going on Bobcat. People who have not been tested are getting told they have tested positive for this virus.

When people do fall sick with this illness, there is a very, very high chance that the person will recover. It is unlikely they will die. However the stats in UK are reporting people who died for any reason as dying from this virus IF they have tested positive for the virus within a set timeframe.

Think about what I have just said - they may have been told they have tested positive but never actually been tested. Then they die from some other cause but it gets logged as the virus, not because they had the virus but due to total admin failure.

Do you realise that in UK doctors are motivated by money? Not altruism. You are government and you want a doctor to do something? You give that doctor money. Now if you are giving that doctor money to report deaths as 'Virus X', rest assured if they can get away with it, they'll even put down their ancestors horses from the 1300s who are still on their list of patients as dying from 'Virus X'.

The starting point is to get them take the horses off their list of patients. You think I'm kidding? Honey get real.

It took a little while to get the dead patients off their lists (are the lists still clean or have new dead patients been added?). Then to stop them prescribing for their horses. Now that's just the doctors. It was a well know in some quarters that the bottom draw of a doctor's filing cabinet likely held a bottle of whiskey. If only they knew the GB, they could share their Glenfiddich.

What the heck do think the drug companies get up to? You imagine they are not motivated by money? Their tactics are a full-on stock market.

That said, I am sorry for your loss. Whatever actually caused her death, a virus, pneumonia, bad flu or that combined with an underlying condition, her passing is sad.
Marina

Orchid61

#13 Post by Orchid61 » 1 month ago

Hi Bobcat,

When the resurrection occurs, that mother and daughter will be surprised and rejoice.

They fall in eachothers arms and sing and dance.

But for now its hurtful for the family and friends left behind.

Love to all of them,
Maria 🌷

Bobcat

#14 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Thanks for your thoughts Maria.

Bobcat

AmosAu3

#15 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 month ago

Hi Bobcat,

I'm so sorry to hear about this too. It really is terrible for a double trajedy like this to happen.

Please accept my sympathy.

Kind regards, Amos.

Get out of her

#16 Post by Get out of her » 1 month ago

In my own case based on everything I have personally seen or experienced in connection with this "Covid-19" outbreak, at least basically I'm compelled to stand firmly with Marina's position on it. With that said, I was never given the impression that she or for that matter ANYONE here ever insisted that there was never any real or actual pathogen involved in this scenario. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) The only thing I will personally insist is that this is all by no means what it is being cracked up to be. Moreover when I endeavor to step back and look at the bigger picture, I cannot blame ANYONE for beginning to question at some point whether this "Covid -19" thing even really exists at all. I personally believe that it actually does exist, but that it is essentially being used very cleverly and insidiously as a kind of "patsy" or "fall guy" for what in reality is a MUCH bigger threat to everyone.

You see if all the people responsible for the assassination of JFK could somehow convince everyone that Lee Harvey Oswald was the culprit for example, not only would it take the figurative spotlight off of THEM, but in this darkness they are also now even MORE free to pursue ADDITIONAL evil agendas. I am forced to see this DELIBERATELY manufactured and released pathogen in fact as a cover to continually distract everyone's attention and energy away from SEVERAL things that are VASTLY more dangerous, INCLUDING the so called "vaccines" for it. If there is ANYTHING new at all to this trickery it would be the NUMBER of evil agendas the governments of the world are SIMULTANEOUSLY endeavoring to mask in this case. What do I mean?

First of all, am I the only one here who has witnessed defectors and whistleblowers from various governmental departments go public even several years ago to expose things such as that one of the evil plans for the near future was to release a relatively harmless pathogen into the public arena with the idea of spinning it and blowing it way out of proportion with the corporately controlled media to ultimately coerce the general population to voluntarily receive a "vaccination" for it that would be the ACTUAL threat to them? You see the evil elites could easily refuse to take this "vaccine," whereas if they released a TRULY deadly pathogen into the earth, they are all too aware that its indiscriminate consequences would pose just as much a threat to THEM as ANYONE.

Wouldn't the fact alone that these same whistleblowers also often pointed to "U.N. Agenda 21" while speaking about this along with the fact that we are now experiencing these very things in the YEAR 21 at least make a few of us think twice about what is really going on here? So besides the fact that the number one stated goal of the world's elites with their "New World Order" agenda is explicitly spelled out for us even on the "Georgia Guide Stones" (in Elberton Georgia) as reducing earth's population to a mere "maintainable 500, 000, 000," what would I personally suggest would more SPECIFICALLY be among the things that are ALREADY helping them TRULY accomplish such goal's besides these so called "vaccines"?

Well things like ever increasing wars, sanctions, and massive pollution are of course all too obvious. But are we aware of the fact that prominent figures like Bill Gates of the Microsoft Corporation have even publicly ADMITTED (on "Ted Talks" for example) that so called "vaccines" are AMONG the things being used for this agenda? He also specifically identified things like GMO foods and pharmaceuticals in this same presentation. But why would I suggest that this "Covid-19" issue is actually interconnected not only also to THESE things, but even MORE evil agendas?

Well let's start thinking more in terms now of the "lock downs" and public restrictions being imposed on the global public allegedly ON ACCOUNT of this "pandemic." Are we really foolish enough to imagine that these are for our own protection when we observe that the doors of the large CORPORATIONS always seem to remain open for business while those of the local "mom and pops" ones are constantly being closed? Aren't we even MORE likely to contract a "deadly virus" when we enter much LARGER facilities with correspondingly much LARGER numbers of people in them? I'd have to insist that for this reason ALONE it should be obvious that at least AMONG the real agenda here is something that ALWAYS seems to be part and parcel to a large financial crisis REGARDLESS of exactly how or even by WHOM it is created. This is namely yet another massive upward transfer of wealth to the few people who ALREADY seem to control MOST of it. When people can no longer pay their mortgages, their real estate of course soon ends up in the hands of lenders and banks. But you see this is simply yet another step in a much bigger and even more incomprehensibly evil plan.

When we begin to truly see the bigger picture here, we will soon begin to think in terms of things like the "Warsaw Ghetto" of Poland during WW2. If the goal is to ultimately be in a position to inflict or impose even death itself upon the people you choose to recognize as a threat to YOUR assets and sense of well being, what better way than to completely strip them of THEIRS? People are MUCH easier to control and manipulate if they can be forced into large "PUBLICLY" owned properties or cities as opposed to PRIVATELY owned ones. When you take away their land and real estate, they are basically forced into that very situation. Self sufficiency is steadily DEcreased while government dependency is steadily INcreased.

Particularly with THIS portion of the evil agenda in mind and how it would connect directly to this grand Covid-19 scare, I would now pose the following questions to you:

Since even government organizations like the W.H.O. have openly admitted that this particular pandemic generally poses no threat whatsoever to children, why then were basically all the schools involved in the "lock down"? Could it perhaps have something to do with the fact that a large percentage of the new 5G transmission towers were scheduled to be installed in these schools right around that same time and they were attempting to minimize public outrage over the PROVEN health risks to this much more dangerous form of radiation, ESPECIALLY in the case of children? Is it perhaps merely a coincidence that HOSPITALS have ALSO been chosen as among the choice locations for this new microwave technology? Are we aware that several highly respected doctors and physicians have insisted that the illustrations or pictures being presented to us as the Covid-10 pathogen is in reality a representation of the ANTIBODY that your immune system creates to DEFEND itself against this illness? Have we been informed that at least some of these doctors are claiming that this same antibody is created also in response to microwave radiation exposure? Because I certainly seem to recall hearing this report in MY CASE!

Particularly if this report is actually true, I have to wonder just how many people have gone to the hospital at this point for ANY reason, and thereafter tested positive for "Covid -19" after being exposed to the 5-G radiation that reportedly is now to be found at basically ALL of them. Since the doctors and nurses are obviously experiencing just as much if not even MORE exposure to it, is it any wonder that many of THEM are also reported to be experiencing a sudden up tick in sickness AND death?

Yes in my case at least I see it as no coincidence that the timing of this "Covid-19" pandemic seems to have coincided rather perfectly with the global unveiling of the new 5-G microwave transmission technology. Regardless however, I personally see no choice but to recognize this new pathogen as being used as a cover with the intent to distract the masses from SEVERAL other dangers that are VASTLY more threatening to humanity. From a scriptural standpoint we want to think of this prophetic time frame we find ourselves in not only also in terms of how it was illustrated with the "ten plagues" of ancient Egypt (one of SEVERAL prophetic dramas designed to illustrate both a "great tribulation" with its culminating "Armageddon" or "conclusion of a system of things"), but more specifically the time frame immediately prior to what was represented by the TENTH plague. This was a symbolic representation of Jehovah's prophets presenting the value of the atoning blood of the Christ to Jehovah with their literal fleshly death in order for him to officially recognize a renewed kingdom covenant between himself and repentant mankind. (Ex 12:7) (He 9:11, 12, 16-18) As always this immediately results not only in salvation and a release from a kind of "slavery" in the case of repentant mankind, but also in an outright destruction upon those who had been oppressing them.

Agape love;
Sol

AmosAu3

#17 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 month ago

Hi Sol,

I'm in agreement with you about this illness. I'm fairly quiet about this topic on the open forum. There is so much that is concealed behind the scenes as to the origin, timing and true effects of the virus. The word PLANdemic has often be used in reference to it.

Agenda 21, rings true.

Regards, Amos.

To everyone,
I've been keeping fairly quiet and private for about the last year, like a lot of folk. World events are going through some remarkable and well planned stages. I very firmly believe that we are now getting very close to the end of this old devilish system that we've been accustomed to.

Lift our heads up, our deliverance is very close.

It reminds me of the following passage;

Rev 6:1 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!"

7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Regards, Amos.

Bobcat

#18 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Thank you for the kind regards above Amos.

Since we are weighing in on Covid . . . Myself, I'm not sold on the conspiracy idea of it. (I commented on it and something related - Agenda 21 - here.)

Bobcat

AmosAu3

#19 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 month ago

Hi Bobcat,

I understand what you have said. I have come to see a clear distinction (though not easily discerned to begin with) between real conspiracy, the blurring of fact and fiction, and what I'll call the "true situation".

The truth is (as I see it), the current trend was predicted by the highest levels of society both recently, in the 1960's and over a century ago. Sadly, the truth is often hidden in plain sight. This has been happening for many decades and is still happening right now. This has the effect that a person can see exactly what is happening, yet be ignorant of it, due to the way it's presented.

Both myself and some of my friends have been monitoring the "trend" for at least 2 decades now. Everything that was foretold, is coming to fruition.

Regards, Amos.

Get out of her

#20 Post by Get out of her » 1 month ago

Hello again Amos:

In my case at least I am reading you loud and clear on this. Just a few thoughts and observations on these issues that I may or may not have already touched on:

Like probably everyone else here I have (I'll have to admit) considered many arguments or points of view from a seemingly endless stream of "experts" (whether real or alleged) on this subject along with many of its related things. My personal goal is of course always to keep people's attention focused more on the scriptural angles to all these topics and all the more so here on a Bible forum. Moreover from everything I can see it has consistently and even invariably proven itself as the only genuine point of authority and truth in this demonic world we currently find ourselves in.

Do we sometimes tend to forget the fact that the governments of this world are at least primarily controlled by the demons, and actually start imagining for even a moment that they have our best interests at heart? (1 Joh 5:19) While there is always at least SOME measure of involvement on the part of Jehovah and his angels in these post-apostasy/pre-kingdom time frames, do we really have any reason to understand that this extends beyond the ministry to Jesus' anointed "brothers" and what is spoken of in accounts like Revelation 7: 1-3, and 17:16, 17? (Mt 25:34-40)

As always seems to be the case, what we are yet again dealing with here is an enormous conglomeration of propaganda, blatant lies and misinformation/misdirection, contradictions, confusion, outright ignorance, "gaslighting" and "gish gallop" mixed in with a little bit of actual truth and reality here and there. From where I'M sitting at least, it's always the ESTABLISHMENT figures that are constantly playing the "gish gallop" game while simultaneously accusing the ones who are sacrificing their careers and even LIVES at times to expose the truth (on the other hand) of basically the very things that THEY are actually guilty of. I'll never forget feeling forced to be IMPRESSED with the level of evil genius involved in making a fake "vaccine" appear as a precious or even priceless commodity to most people with the way it continues to be spun in the media even until now.

You see based on everything that I had personally read, heard, or seen in some cases up to DECADES prior to all this, there was no question in my mind all along that these shots they are now delivering to the public (which are already causing paralysis and even death in some cases) were in their possession WELL BEFORE they even unleashed this pathogen that was unquestionably engineered in the lab. (Bill Gates of Microsoft evidently even owns the patent on it) The depths that this has all sunk to reminds me of how in more recent years the Watchtower Corporation has begun doing things like promoting a teaching or policy that CONTRADICTS the Bible and then citing one of their own PUBLICATIONS as their point of authority on it. This begins to occur when your teachings and policies are so far from God's word that you wouldn't even so much as bother attempting to twist or misapply a scripture on the topic for your point of authority.

Especially in the case of the younger ones or otherwise the more inexperienced and naive among us, we can be certain this is all often much like encountering the evil genius of a professional short change artist for the first time. The idea is to get you so confused that you are soon feeling like you have no choice but to begin trusting what THEY have to say on the matter. Even if you realize at some point that someone has gotten the better of you, since you are no longer in a position to actually correct the situation hopefully you at least soon realize you need to end the transaction altogether before things get even worse.

But even if I agree with Amos that if we were to simply start ignoring all the endless chatter and rhetoric in this case and begin focusing strictly on what really is right in front of our eyes we would already be well ahead of most people in grasping what's actually going on, am I pridefully suggesting I have the proper perspective on things due to some great measure of intellect and experience on my part?

Even if we possessed the intelligence of ones like the late Leonardo da Vinci or Nicola Tesla, in the end we are all dealing with Satan and the demons here on the earth, and we will continue to do so until the moment Jehovah purposes to remove them from the equation altogether. (Eph 6:11-18) (Re 20:1-3, 10) It would be the very HEIGHT of both pride AND stupidity to imagine that these VASTLY more powerful, intelligent and experienced beings could not even CONTINUE getting the better of us as long as we fail in truly making Jehovah God our "secure height, our rock and refuge." (Ps 18:2) As always the only real question here is how might the HOLY SCRIPTURES help us to make more sense of all the commotion going on in this case and actually begin putting it in proper perspective? We are all well aware of the fact that great "pestilences" were clearly identified in the scriptures (Lu 21:11) to be among the things that would mark "a conclusion of a system of things" (Mt 13:39) or otherwise a "bowl of the anger of God" (Re 16:1) against his enemies at the foretold times in which he would be renewing a broken holy covenant with repentant anointed ones, but here are the immediate questions I would pose in connection with this specific discussion on it:

How might a more careful consideration of the SCRIPTURES weigh in on whether or not the views in this case of ones like Marina, Amos and myself are more likely those of a "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" as opposed to those of ones who are actually "connecting the dots" (as they say) and simply facing up to the proverbial "red pill" of harsh reality? Particularly in this specific foretold time frame, do the SCRIPTURES give us any reason to trustfully imagine that the governments of the earth are largely being truthful with us and genuinely have our best interests at heart in connection with this "covid-19" outbreak? or do they produce just the OPPOSITE indication?

When I refer to "this specific foretold time frame" I am pointing to what is laid out for us in accounts like Revelation 12:9, 12 where we learn that this one who had ALREADY been "MISLEADING the entire inhabited earth" for MILLENNIUMS is now suddenly in a state of "great anger knowing he has a short period of time." If this "Satan" being referred to here would ALREADY have qualified as a "man slayer," "the father of the lie" and "one who walks about like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone" even several millenniums ago, do we have any reason to suddenly find ourselves being naively trustful of what he is moving his earthly "authorities" to do in a time period in which he is PARTICULARLY angry? (1 Pe 5:8) (Joh 8:44) Regardless of how cleverly and craftily things continue to be presented to us, does God's word even present us with the OPTION of not recognizing all of this as simply another part of the great foretold "WOE" that mankind would be experiencing and PARTICULARLY at this time? But these great foretold judgments like global "pestilences" are from GOD, (you say) as punishment for the sin and evil of mankind! Satan's governments are obviously trying to THWART them and PROTECT us from them as the demons of course always endeavor to OPPOSE Jehovah God!

If we are harboring this kind of reasoning or understanding we are simply not paying attention to the Holy Scriptures. In fact we are making the same mistake the ancient Job did when he assumed that all the great tragedies that befell him were the result of attacks from JEHOVAH. (Job 6:4) The reality was of course that his loving God and creator had simply removed his PROTECTION from Job to a large degree for a period of time. (Job 2:6) As the ancient Prophet Hosea pointed out, these adverse judgments unfold the moment Jehovah "TURNS AWAY" from what by this point HAD BEEN his people. (Hos 9:12) As bad as things already are here on the earth, scriptures like Revelation 7:1-3 should help us understand that Jehovah is actually placing LIMITS on the amount of devastation Satan is angrily endeavoring to unleash upon mankind until he can restore genuine theocratic shepherds to the earth and use them to lead ALL the subsequently repentant ones to the final foretold figurative "ark" of his divine protection and care. (Mt 24:37-39)

Yes admittedly it was JEHOVAH that was directly responsible for things like global deluge of Noah's day, the raining of fire and sulfur upon ancient Sodom and Gomorrah or even the ten plagues of ancient Egypt, but we want to understand that these were all prophetic DRAMAS or illustrations of the "SEVEN bowls" or foretold time frames in which Jehovah would basically ALLOW Satan to express HIS hatred and "great anger" on the earth to a much fuller degree than normal. (Re 16:1) Even if it has Jehovah's approval or even direct SUPPORT at that moment, a careful consideration even also of the account found at Revelation 17 will reveal that the "great tribulation" and "Armageddon" being addressed there is ultimately one comprised of a SELF destruction. (Re 17:16-18)

To more fully appreciate or even grasp the truth of all this would likely require going even a bit deeper into the scriptures. The fact is that even in the case of the ones among mankind that fall to KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY worshiping Satan, not only does he detest and despise them, but he also "KILLS" them, and even ROUTINELY so. (Isa 14:20) Worse yet he teaches or commands them to kill EACH OTHER or even THEMSELVES. Human sacrifice and especially even CHILD sacrifice is among the things that are standard procedure among them for several millenniums now. (Jer 32:35) With regard to these ones that Satan ALWAYS endeavors to place in positions of authority and power over their fellow man, the Apostle Paul on one occasion stated that "some of the things they do in secret are too shameful even to relate." (Eph 5:12) Why would Satan NOT put people in positions of power that would do his bidding? (Joh 12:31)

Nevertheless when at least some people come to realize that they have EVERY right and even every REASON to assume that these rulers essentially ALWAYS have hidden agendas and ill motives in connection with EVERYTHING they do and say, these are the same ones who quickly find themselves being assigned labels like "crazy conspiracy theorists" or even "terrorists." If these rulers happen to be in among the religious institutions, these more awakened ones are of course labeled as "apostates."

We all need to stop falling victim to this silly nonsense. What we are dealing with is conspiracy FACT, and just as was also prophesied yet again in Revelation 17 in connection with the FINAL foretold "bowl of the anger of God" against his enemies, this truth is INCREASINGLY being "made naked" or openly exposed to even all of mankind. (Re 16:1 17:16) In a world that is "lying in the power of the wicked one," what reason really would ANY of us have to NOT routinely assume that there is a hidden hand in basically EVERYTHING we witness or experience from the ruling elites? In such a world we can be certain in fact that even if we were to foolishly believe EVERY "conspiracy theory" that we EVER heard or even concocted ourselves, we wouldn't know the half of it. The Holy Scriptures ALONE make it clear that Satan and the demons possess a level of evil genius and hateful anger that is altogether incomprehensible to us mere sinful and imperfect humans.

Once again particularly since we are specifically on the subject of the foretold "plagues" or "pestilences" that were foretold for the earth, we want to think of all this in terms of how both this and all its related things were illustrated for us with the prophetic drama of the "ten plagues" of ancient Egypt. Did we notice that the first few plagues exacted their terrible toll on EVERYONE in this drama, while the remaining ones began to have no effect at all on people that Jehovah began to recognize as HIS?

What are being pictured here in these prophetic symbolisms is actually the very same things we find also in accounts like the "signs of the times" in the Gospel accounts or even in the book of Revelation. The reason these "plagues" initially affect EVERYONE is because at the moment in which they begin, NO ONE on the earth is recognized by Jehovah as belonging to HIM. Regardless of whether or not the setting being addressed is one that could be accurately represented with God's people existing in a condition of foreign "captivity and exile" or NOT, the chain of events being symbolized here is one that would ALWAYS begin to unfold the moment a holy kingdom covenant between Jehovah and repentant ones among mankind would be broken with an act of spiritual "prostitution" or "harlotry" on the part of theocratically appointed shepherds or rulers. (Isa 1:21) (Da 11:30-32) The resulting removal of Jehovah's Holy Spirit or anointing (Christ -Strong's #5547) is now "removed" from this picture and a "BAD spirit" that immediately begins to "terrorize" these ones is now "put in place" of it. (1 Sam 16:14)

In other words, the "ANTICHRIST" (which literally means- replacement Christ or replacement anointing) is now "put in place" of the WHAT WAS up until then the CHRIST. (2 Th 2:4) Compare (1 Cor 3:16, 17) Since this broken covenant means that NOBODY on the earth now qualifies as "Jehovah's special property," EVERYONE on the earth falls victim to what are now DEATH dealing spiritual waters flowing from the mouths of these new "valueless shepherds," as if a life giving river was suddenly transformed into blood. (Ex 7:17, 18 19:5) (Re 8:8-11) (Zec 11:17) What HAD BEEN up until that moment life giving spiritual truths out of a "mountain" comprised of JEHOVAH, an "anointed" foreign "king" or DOMESTICATED "beast" and a TRUE prophet (Babylon the Great in a "STANDING" condition) (Da 7:4) suddenly now qualifies as "expressions inspired by DEMONS" which emerge from the "dragon, a WILD beast, and a FALSE prophet. (Babylon the Great in a "FALLEN" condition) (Re 14:8 18:2 16:13 17:9, 10) (Isa 1:21 44:28 45:1) Frogs are being used to represent the "unclean" and even "disgusting" spiritual filth or "vomit" that ALWAYS comes with this figurative river of blood. This is precisely why a great infestation of frogs out of this same "Nile River" was presented with the SECOND plague of Egypt. (Le 11:12) (Ex 8:2, 3) (Re 17:4) (Da 11:31) (Mt 24:15, 16) (Isa 28:8)

While vegetables are among the things that the scriptures have used to represent clean and wholesome spiritual food from Jehovah, we realize that gnats are always something that begins to manifest with ROTTEN produce. (Da 1:8) It should come as no surprise therefore that a great gnat infestation was presented as the THIRD plague of ancient Egypt. (Ex 8:16) The much larger stinging gadflies that follow with the FOURTH plague of Egypt actually represent the moment that Jehovah's prophets arrive on the earth to begin ministering to the anointed who now qualify as very lowly, humiliated and even devastated "widows and virgins." (Isa 54:1-4) (Mt 25:1, 2, 5, 10) (Ga 4:27) This manner of representation is due to the spiritual death or "sleep" that always comes with this broken covenant along with the loss of spiritual relations with their heavenly "bridegroom." The messages and teachings of Jehovah's prophets or "two witnesses" are of course ultimately only "stinging" or even "tormenting" to figurative/spiritual "Egyptians," and since the arrival of the prophets means that Jehovah's people are once again on the earth, commensurately there are now figurative "Hebrews" who will NOT suffer this "torment." (Re 9:1-19 11:9, 10) This is the reason that the fourth plague of Egypt was represented as not causing any harm to the "Hebrews," and since Jehovah's people ALWAYS experience his loving care or even salvation, NONE of the remaining plagues would now be represented as detrimental to them.

As anointed "virgins" and "widows" or even "barren women," we should all of course be doing our UTMOST at this time to insure that we are ultimately recognized by Jehovah as among the "few" who he will recognize as "discreet" or "wise." (Mt 22:14 25:1, 2) As is always the case in these prophetic time frames, it will only be these ones among the anointed who will be allowed into the final foretold "wedding feast" or otherwise personally experience the renewal of the broken holy covenant. (Mt 25:10)

Agape love;
Sol