Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)

Marina

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#72 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Finnish Parliament House Ano Turtainen Helsinki June 9th 2021
Dear members of the Parliament (MP´s), I will now give you the following information so that you can never again plead ignorance after hearing this information about the risk to which Finnish citizens have been exposed. Finland is currently injecting its citizens with toxins disguised as COVID vaccines. Listen carefully. None of these injected poisons disguised as COVID vaccines has a marketing licence in Finland but only a conditional marketing authorisation from the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The terms of a conditional licence state that the authorization is conditional, quote: “The available information must demonstrate that the benefits of the medical product outweigh its risks.”

Secondly, dear colleagues, despite the repetition of the media we have so far officially zero COVID deaths in Finland. According to THL (equivalent to CDC) the official causes of death from the year 2020 will not be published until 2022. However according to Fimea (equivalent to VAERS) 78 people have died from COVID vaccines in Finland and there are 1,306 serious adverse reaction reports and 3,630 unprocessed reports. About 57% of processed reports are estimated to have serious adverse reactions. The source for this is Fimea (www.fimea.fi).

Thirdly, conditional marketing licence for these toxics which are disguised as COVID vaccines also says, quote: ”The applicant must be able to provide comprehensive clinical information in the future.” Dear colleagues, this text is taken directly from the website of European Medicines Agency (EMA). I have said here many times that this is a human experiment. In violation of the Nuremberg Code, Finns have not been told that this is a human experiment.

Now with this speech, I have made all of you, as well as the media, aware that this is a human experiment and that its results are terrible. By comparison, the previously failed vaccine experiment Pandemrix was stopped with 32 times fewerside effects than what we have now. So, now I ask you all: how many more people should die or get injured before we interrupt this killing of people?

https://rapsodia.fi/covid-vaccine-genoc ... P8F2nnBEOA
Marina

AmosAU

#73 Post by AmosAU » 2 months ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for these last few links. They are very helpful.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#74 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

He explains the good news about how effective your God-given immune system is. Then he explains why there is a danger of clot formation for those who have had the vaccine. Lymphocytes will seek to kill the vessel cell walls (that is the first step towards clot formation). After 3-4 weeks there are masses of antibodies all over the place in your blood and if you dare to repeat this performance so that spikes are continually put out from the vessel cell walls into your blood, God help you because now, not only will the killer lymphocytes attack but antibodies, complement and leukocytes will are also going to attack, thinking that your vessel cells which are producing the spikes are bacteria. Therefore they are going to try to eat your vessel cell walls.

:redflag: This video was published 11th July 2021 and deleted in 12hrs by YouTube. :redflag:

:redflag:https://rumble.com/vjp3qt-deleted-in-12 ... -news.html :redflag:

Given the scientific publications that have appeared in the last few weeks (from 11th July 2021), he is convinced that the vaccine will place your life in danger. He hopes his colleagues will sit down, examine what he has laid out and consider whether or not there is a grain of truth in what he has put forward. So much is unknown because this is an experiment.

:flowers:
Marina

Marina

#75 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

I understand there are no ads for Covid vax on US TV. If this is correct (I am in UK), it may be because any medicine or vaccine advertised on TV is required by US law to mention the side effects in the ads no matter what they are.

:?
Marina

Marina

#76 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

GRAPHENE - Pfizer vaccine may contain a lot of it. If so it is poisonous.

https://www.brighteon.com/b888ff6b-bdf3 ... 8f53516c00
Marina

Marina

#77 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Authorities in some countries advising caution about air travel due to blood clot risk in vaccinated.

https://www.brighteon.com/70cbd330-8b02 ... 48fdbaebca
Marina

Marina

#78 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

What did comedian Spike Milligan know?

Take a look at this old video of Spike Milligan (an English comedian) who did a TV series called Q5.
Watch from 9:47 onwards at 10:30 you see a sneeze guard.
At 10:44 the speaker says - ‘under a new law a cold can be prosecuted’.
At 10:58 the lawyer states that the prisoner stands accused of contracting Hong Kong Flu.
At 11 58 the judge speaks of National Health Service Law ‘a man is fit until he is proved ill.'
At 13:17 the judge puts on a face mask to sentence the patient.
Marina

Marina

#79 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Happy Badges

I wonder what colour they are? Yellow?

(Isaiah 49:15) 15 Can a wife forget her suckling so that she should not pity the son of her belly? Even these women can forget, yet I myself shall not forget you. . .

(Romans 11:25-26) . . .that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, 26 and in this manner all Israel will be saved.
Marina

lynchpin

#80 Post by lynchpin » 2 months ago

I am putting up this video as it reveals what has taken place in Australia and Covid19 from the beginning in Wuhan to our current situation here.

As we are an island nation, few of other countries know about our teams of scientists, researchers, clinicians and patients.

It's a very gentle production taking in The Adaptive Immune System which in its design is amazing. the difference between adults immunity and children. Covid19 survivors and much more.

Link below-

https://iview.abc.net.au/video/DO2005V001S00

Hope it's enjoyed,
lynchpin