Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Stranger

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#101 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Marina wrote:
1 month ago
If you haven't seen these figures here are some interesting stats for you all.

Hi Marina,

Since you are keeping up with all the Covid-19 hysteria, I thought you may be interested in this news broadcast from Judge Jeanine of Fox News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5WjkGmrEfc

I will state for the record that when Covid first came out, I can remember telling my sister that I'm not worried about the Covid and they are not going to entice me into their little fear game. Back in 2010 I had a cold for 8 days and before that I think it was 1996 I had a case of sinusitis for about a week. I have reluctantly worn masks just to appease the crowd at times but not in the last six months or so. I am not vaccinated nor do I plan on getting vaccinated. I know my natural ability to fight off disease is at a high level and I'm not tampering with something that's not defective.

Stranger, (Pr 23:35 KJV)

Marina

#102 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Hi Stranger - good for you and thanks for the video link.

I've just been taking a look at this government website - COVID-19 patents.
System and Method for Testing for COVID-19
Hmm how come Richard A Rothchild had a suitable test patented in 2015. Nothing fishy about that eh? :shock:
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/#query ... tab=patent

But actually in my old job in the health service (where I got the data and processed it), we used to do work in relation to a non-existent pandemic FLU. It was as if they were preparing for it and every year we looked at the stats and wondered why on earth they were doing it because there was never any sign of this thing.

At one point the entire IT team was asked if (in the event of pandemic FLU (not COVID - FLU (guess they hadn't agreed on the word at that point), would we, the IT team be prepared to do hospital work? That left me thinking they wanted me to carry out surgery. But no, just running round doing stuff in a hospital camp they might set up out the back.

But why, why, why were they preparing for something that there was NEVER ANY SIGN OF? Year-on-year the stats followed a predictable pattern. Now if you take all that previous data and look at today's data - what actually will have happened to the flu figures? Will they have suddenly gone down. If so THAT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN. But if you were counting apples and someone told you, "rename those apples pears" then, on paper, all your apples suddenly disappear and you have a lot of pears.

As I understand it, if the pandemic were not called a pandemic, there would be no right to roll out an experimental vaccine. GP surgeries get money for every injection they give. So regardless of whether or not their patients need it, the GPs are incentivized to get all their patients vaccinated.
Marina

Marina

#103 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Imagine if there was a 99.7% chance you wouldn't get cancer but you were forced to go on chemo just in case.
Marina

AmosAU

#104 Post by AmosAU » 1 month ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for the work that you've been doing on this thread.
I'm not sure if you've seen the following website. It gives statistical updates from each country and total world accumulative date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... _territory

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#105 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Former Pfizer employee - Pharmaceutical Analyst - What's in these Covid injections? Graphene

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YGcq4x8UYWyj/

Karen Kingston, Pharmaceutical Analyst, explains what's in the COVID experimental injections.

[ ]--[͟"͟"͟"͟"͟"͟|͟"͟"͟"͟"͟"͟|͟"͟"͟"͟"͟"͟|͟"͟"͟"͟"͟"͟|͟]]>----------
Marina

Marina

#106 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

4,408,226 people in the world this year have died from hunger.

There is a vaccine for hunger. It is called food.

It works straight away and has no side effects. Why aren't the drug companies and health services seeking to solve hunger first, then worry about a virus that has a more than 99% survival rate?

They are giving out hamburgers and donuts in exchange for a jab - well why not just give the food to the hungry?

They are even giving out cinema tickets - so these ones who are dying of hunger could get a hamburger and movie.
Marina

Marina

#107 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Vaccine officially identified as a poison in Australia

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/australi ... 3R7pX.html
Marina

Marina

#108 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Is the vaccination roll-out part of a PR job to get the number 666 into people's minds as being something that means safety and protection?
There are 11 letters in the word VACCINATION - what is written below could be purely coincidental and am assuming it only works in English. However, when you combine it with the fact that they were saying "stay 6 feet apart, only have 6 people in the house" etc... people could come to view 666 as something desirable.

IF -
A=6
B=12
C=19
D=24
Etc

THEN -
V=132
A=6
C=18
C=18
I=54
N=84
A=6
T=120
I=54
O=90
N=84

THEREFORE -
132+6+18+18+54+84+6+120+54+90+84 = 666

Salvation by vaccination rather than salvation by Jesus Christ?
Marina

lynchpin

#109 Post by lynchpin » 1 month ago

According to this info below-

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2MY0M6

Poison has another meaning ie certain legal jargon, eg 'poisons', 'assault', exist in legislation to cover thousands of items that are not meant in the way people use those terms in daily conversation.

?? LP

Marina

#110 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Hi LP - Crazy isn't it. It means the word has plenty of semantic shift in it depending on who is transmitting the information and how it is received!

So what does the phrase, "what's your poison" really mean?

Do you prefer beer to whiskey or what medication is in use to heal this person? Or Dr Shipman, what did you use to kill all those vulnerable elderly folk?

What an unfortunate word to use as a generic legal term.
However, poison is a generic legal term in Australia and does not mean the injection is dangerous, according to an expert speaking to Reuters.
But there's plenty of clarification.
In Western Australia, the COVID-19 vaccine was authorised under the 2016 Public Health Act, which allows “poisons” to be administered during a public health emergency (here). The legislation’s use of the word “poison” comes within the meaning defined in the 2014 Medicines and Poisons Act: “A substance that is a Schedule 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 poison” (here , page two).

The 2014 Act uses these schedules to categorise substances that interact with physiological functions of the body, referred to as “poisons”. This ranges from pharmacy medicines like paracetamol (schedule two) to banned substances like heroin (schedule nine).
:?

I remember one lady who used to write policy saying to me, "I get upset at how the policy I write is interpreted. I write it to mean one thing and it gets interpreted another way."

So... :idea: let's go read a Watchtower and see what we can get out of it. :lol:
Marina