Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bruno

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#111 Post by Bruno » 1 month ago

For those who doubt the existence of covid or the utility of getting vaccinated there is something important to remember. One way or the other you will become vaccinated it just depends on when and how. Either you will get covid, which will attempt to kill you, and your body will produce antibodies or you will develop antibodies due to the vaccine.

https://slate.com/technology/2021/06/co ... dress.html
If you’re one of the millions of people who have already chosen to get one of the federally approved vaccines, you don’t need to be persuaded that it’s the smart decision. But many other people do. They’re wary of the vaccines, and they think they can avoid vaccination or wait till they’re ready. That’s a mistake, because all of us are going to get vaccinated one way or the other. Sooner or later—and probably sooner, since the supercharged delta variant already accounts for 10 percent of U.S. infections, and that share is doubling every two weeks—people who don’t take one of the approved vaccines will get the virus. They might think of that as an alternative to vaccination, but it’s not. The virus will do the same thing the vaccines do: It will provoke their immune systems to develop antibodies. The difference is that the virus, unlike the vaccines, will attack their bodies and quite possibly kill them.
If a new variant of the virus appears and proves to be more deadly than the current versions circulating, you can be sure there will be a stampede of vaccine doubters to get the jab.

Karl

Marina

#112 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

CNN running out of money? Great excuse to fire people?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... accinated/

Entire department at local outlet got vaccinated - then they all went off with COVID. Wonder how CNN will fare?
Marina

Marina

#113 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

If you fall sick some are finding Ivermectin highly effective. But 'experts' are warning against it, even though experts recommended it.
"An expert medical panel has recommended this," Om Prakash, chief secretary of Uttarakhand, told Reuters. Vishwajit Rane, health minister of Goa, also said an expert panel from Europe found the drug shortened recovery time and reduced the risk of death, according to the news agency.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... ives/92644
The experimental vaccine (clotshot) presents no problems other than - mRNA, immortal fetal cell lines, prions, PEG, spike proteins, ADE risks, clots, GBS, strokes, paralysis & the VAERS database, bodily autonomy, the 4th amendment, Nuremberg, history of Pharma corruption & conflicts of interest etc, etc, etc.
Marina

Bruno

#114 Post by Bruno » 1 month ago

Marina wrote:
1 month ago

The experimental vaccine (clotshot) presents no problems other than - mRNA, immortal fetal cell lines, prions, PEG, spike proteins, ADE risks, clots, GBS, strokes, paralysis & the VAERS database, bodily autonomy, the 4th amendment, Nuremberg, history of Pharma corruption & conflicts of interest etc, etc, etc.
Covid presents no problems other than - Death

Karl

menrov

#115 Post by menrov » 1 month ago

Why do people not just respect the opinion of others regarding COVID or the vaccine. If you are against vaccines in general or just against the COVID vaccines, it is fine. If you are in favour, fine as well. If you want to believe the WT, fine. If you don't fine. If someone wants to understand the reasons behind your choice, then explain. But why attack or make ridicule the person who does the opposite of what you do?
My wife is vaccinated. I am not. Not that I am against vaccines but for now, I have my doubts about the ones available now. Do I trust all I read about the vaccines? No, but that is my opinion. Only if I see some inconsistencies in the information provided, I might share my view. It is hard to see what is true and correct information and what is not. And those who are promoting the use of the vaccines might have some valid arguments but those who are opposed, might have some valid arguments as well. Therefore, in the end, your choice should be your personal choice based on what you believe is valid and gives you confidence. And respect those who have a different view.

Marina

#116 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Aw shucks. They can't find covid. Had to drop the court case. Aw.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/alb ... -mandates/
Marina

Marina

#117 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

German newspaper BILD has apologised for pushing COVID lockdown hysteria and "harming society".
If you haven't heard of it, there is a $500 trillion lawsuit agains the Fed Govt and over 140 monopolists.
Maybe the German newspaper has see the writing on the wall and thought they'd better apologise quick.
I keep hearing this phrase - Nuremberg 2.0.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-30- ... ciety.html

https://twitter.com/SueC00K/status/1422257791293612033
Marina

Marina

#118 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Autopsy on Dead Body of COVID-19 Vaccinated Individual Reveals Spike Proteins in Every Organ

The study concluded: “In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed.”

In other words, whilst the Covid-19 vaccine triggered an immune response within the body, it did not seem to stop the spread of the virus throughout the body or the spike proteins that caused his organs to fail.

https://independentside.com/autopsy-on- ... ery-organ/
Marina

Marina

#119 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Sky News Australia has just said that figures from Public Health England say nearly 35% hospitalized with COVID19 had received two doses of a vaccine.

Although figures aren't getting broken down to really reveal what is happening it is clear this vaccine is nowhere near as effective as the manufacturers claimed.

Incidentally Sky News Australia has been barred from YouTube for a week cause YouTube is not happy with the information it puts out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58045787
Marina

Bruno

#120 Post by Bruno » 1 month ago

menrov wrote:
1 month ago
Why do people not just respect the opinion of others regarding COVID or the vaccine. If you are against vaccines in general or just against the COVID vaccines, it is fine. If you are in favour, fine as well. If you want to believe the WT, fine. If you don't fine. If someone wants to understand the reasons behind your choice, then explain. But why attack or make ridicule the person who does the opposite of what you do?
The answer Menrov is because it is better for me if you are vaccinated and it is better for you if I am. If you don't get vaccinated you will sooner or later get covid and if you survive you will develop antibodies just like you would have if you had been vaccinated. Although vaccinated people can still pass the virus on to their friends and family the risk of this happening is lower compared to if you are unvaccinated.
I understand why people may want to sit on the fence for a while. But sometimes you have to do what is best for everyone and not just yourself.

Here is a man who didn't sit on the fence.

Karl