Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#11 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

Thank you Stranger and Marina for your thoughts.

The woman I spoke of that passed in post # 8, her mom passed a few days ago also (from Covid). She supposedly got it (unknowingly) from her daughter (who got it from an outbreak in an elementary school where she worked).

I don't think the mom ever knew that her daughter had passed. The family was keeping that information from her hoping not to depress her too much while she was battling the virus.

Bobcat 😭

Marina

#12 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

There are odd things going on Bobcat. People who have not been tested are getting told they have tested positive for this virus.

When people do fall sick with this illness, there is a very, very high chance that the person will recover. It is unlikely they will die. However the stats in UK are reporting people who died for any reason as dying from this virus IF they have tested positive for the virus within a set timeframe.

Think about what I have just said - they may have been told they have tested positive but never actually been tested. Then they die from some other cause but it gets logged as the virus, not because they had the virus but due to total admin failure.

Do you realise that in UK doctors are motivated by money? Not altruism. You are government and you want a doctor to do something? You give that doctor money. Now if you are giving that doctor money to report deaths as 'Virus X', rest assured if they can get away with it, they'll even put down their ancestors horses from the 1300s who are still on their list of patients as dying from 'Virus X'.

The starting point is to get them take the horses off their list of patients. You think I'm kidding? Honey get real.

It took a little while to get the dead patients off their lists (are the lists still clean or have new dead patients been added?). Then to stop them prescribing for their horses. Now that's just the doctors. It was a well know in some quarters that the bottom draw of a doctor's filing cabinet likely held a bottle of whiskey. If only they knew the GB, they could share their Glenfiddich.

What the heck do think the drug companies get up to? You imagine they are not motivated by money? Their tactics are a full-on stock market.

That said, I am sorry for your loss. Whatever actually caused her death, a virus, pneumonia, bad flu or that combined with an underlying condition, her passing is sad.
Marina

Orchid61

#13 Post by Orchid61 » 1 week ago

Hi Bobcat,

When the resurrection occurs, that mother and daughter will be surprised and rejoice.

They fall in eachothers arms and sing and dance.

But for now its hurtful for the family and friends left behind.

Love to all of them,
Maria 🌷

Bobcat

#14 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

Thanks for your thoughts Maria.

Bobcat

AmosAu3

#15 Post by AmosAu3 » 1 week ago

Hi Bobcat,

I'm so sorry to hear about this too. It really is terrible for a double trajedy like this to happen.

Please accept my sympathy.

Kind regards, Amos.

Get out of her

#16 Post by Get out of her » 1 day ago

In my own case based on everything I have personally seen or experienced in connection with this "Covid-19" outbreak, at least basically I'm compelled to stand firmly with Marina's position on it. With that said, I was never given the impression that she or for that matter ANYONE here ever insisted that there was never any real or actual pathogen involved in this scenario. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) The only thing I will personally insist is that this is all by no means what it is being cracked up to be. Moreover when I endeavor to step back and look at the bigger picture, I cannot blame ANYONE for beginning to question at some point whether this "Covid -19" thing even really exists at all. I personally believe that it actually does exist, but that it is essentially being used very cleverly and insidiously as a kind of "patsy" or "fall guy" for what in reality is a MUCH bigger threat to everyone.

You see if all the people responsible for the assassination of JFK could somehow convince everyone that Lee Harvey Oswald was the culprit for example, not only would it take the figurative spotlight off of THEM, but in this darkness they are also now even MORE free to pursue ADDITIONAL evil agendas. I am forced to see this DELIBERATELY manufactured and released pathogen in fact as a cover to continually distract everyone's attention and energy away from SEVERAL things that are VASTLY more dangerous, INCLUDING the so called "vaccines" for it. If there is ANYTHING new at all to this trickery it would be the NUMBER of evil agendas the governments of the world are SIMULTANEOUSLY endeavoring to mask in this case. What do I mean?

First of all, am I the only one here who has witnessed defectors and whistleblowers from various governmental departments go public even several years ago to expose things such as that one of the evil plans for the near future was to release a relatively harmless pathogen into the public arena with the idea of spinning it and blowing it way out of proportion with the corporately controlled media to ultimately coerce the general population to voluntarily receive a "vaccination" for it that would be the ACTUAL threat to them? You see the evil elites could easily refuse to take this "vaccine," whereas if they released a TRULY deadly pathogen into the earth, they are all too aware that its indiscriminate consequences would pose just as much a threat to THEM as ANYONE.

Wouldn't the fact alone that these same whistleblowers also often pointed to "U.N. Agenda 21" while speaking about this along with the fact that we are now experiencing these very things in the YEAR 21 at least make a few of us think twice about what is really going on here? So besides the fact that the number one stated goal of the world's elites with their "New World Order" agenda is explicitly spelled out for us even on the "Georgia Guide Stones" (in Elberton Georgia) as reducing earth's population to a mere "maintainable 500, 000, 000," what would I personally suggest would more SPECIFICALLY be among the things that are ALREADY helping them TRULY accomplish such goal's besides these so called "vaccines"?

Well things like ever increasing wars, sanctions, and massive pollution are of course all too obvious. But are we aware of the fact that prominent figures like Bill Gates of the Microsoft Corporation have even publicly ADMITTED (on "Ted Talks" for example) that so called "vaccines" are AMONG the things being used for this agenda? He also specifically identified things like GMO foods and pharmaceuticals in this same presentation. But why would I suggest that this "Covid-19" issue is actually interconnected not only also to THESE things, but even MORE evil agendas?

Well let's start thinking more in terms now of the "lock downs" and public restrictions being imposed on the global public allegedly ON ACCOUNT of this "pandemic." Are we really foolish enough to imagine that these are for our own protection when we observe that the doors of the large CORPORATIONS always seem to remain open for business while those of the local "mom and pops" ones are constantly being closed? Aren't we even MORE likely to contract a "deadly virus" when we enter much LARGER facilities with correspondingly much LARGER numbers of people in them? I'd have to insist that for this reason ALONE it should be obvious that at least AMONG the real agenda here is something that ALWAYS seems to be part and parcel to a large financial crisis REGARDLESS of exactly how or even by WHOM it is created. This is namely yet another massive upward transfer of wealth to the few people who ALREADY seem to control MOST of it. When people can no longer pay their mortgages, their real estate of course soon ends up in the hands of lenders and banks. But you see this is simply yet another step in a much bigger and even more incomprehensibly evil plan.

When we begin to truly see the bigger picture here, we will soon begin to think in terms of things like the "Warsaw Ghetto" of Poland during WW2. If the goal is to ultimately be in a position to inflict or impose even death itself upon the people you choose to recognize as a threat to YOUR assets and sense of well being, what better way than to completely strip them of THEIRS? People are MUCH easier to control and manipulate if they can be forced into large "PUBLICLY" owned properties or cities as opposed to PRIVATELY owned ones. When you take away their land and real estate, they are basically forced into that very situation. Self sufficiency is steadily DEcreased while government dependency is steadily INcreased.

Particularly with THIS portion of the evil agenda in mind and how it would connect directly to this grand Covid-19 scare, I would now pose the following questions to you:

Since even government organizations like the W.H.O. have openly admitted that this particular pandemic generally poses no threat whatsoever to children, why then were basically all the schools involved in the "lock down"? Could it perhaps have something to do with the fact that a large percentage of the new 5G transmission towers were scheduled to be installed in these schools right around that same time and they were attempting to minimize public outrage over the PROVEN health risks to this much more dangerous form of radiation, ESPECIALLY in the case of children? Is it perhaps merely a coincidence that HOSPITALS have ALSO been chosen as among the choice locations for this new microwave technology? Are we aware that several highly respected doctors and physicians have insisted that the illustrations or pictures being presented to us as the Covid-10 pathogen is in reality a representation of the ANTIBODY that your immune system creates to DEFEND itself against this illness? Have we been informed that at least some of these doctors are claiming that this same antibody is created also in response to microwave radiation exposure? Because I certainly seem to recall hearing this report in MY CASE!

Particularly if this report is actually true, I have to wonder just how many people have gone to the hospital at this point for ANY reason, and thereafter tested positive for "Covid -19" after being exposed to the 5-G radiation that reportedly is now to be found at basically ALL of them. Since the doctors and nurses are obviously experiencing just as much if not even MORE exposure to it, is it any wonder that many of THEM are also reported to be experiencing a sudden up tick in sickness AND death?

Yes in my case at least I see it as no coincidence that the timing of this "Covid-19" pandemic seems to have coincided rather perfectly with the global unveiling of the new 5-G microwave transmission technology. Regardless however, I personally see no choice but to recognize this new pathogen as being used as a cover with the intent to distract the masses from SEVERAL other dangers that are VASTLY more threatening to humanity. From a scriptural standpoint we want to think of this prophetic time frame we find ourselves in not only also in terms of how it was illustrated with the "ten plagues" of ancient Egypt (one of SEVERAL prophetic dramas designed to illustrate both a "great tribulation" with its culminating "Armageddon" or "conclusion of a system of things"), but more specifically the time frame immediately prior to what was represented by the TENTH plague. This was a symbolic representation of Jehovah's prophets presenting the value of the atoning blood of the Christ to Jehovah with their literal fleshly death in order for him to officially recognize a renewed kingdom covenant between himself and repentant mankind. (Ex 12:7) (He 9:11, 12, 16-18) As always this immediately results not only in salvation and a release from a kind of "slavery" in the case of repentant mankind, but also in an outright destruction upon those who had been oppressing them.

Agape love;
Sol

AmosAu3

#17 Post by AmosAu3 » 23 hours ago

Hi Sol,

I'm in agreement with you about this illness. I'm fairly quiet about this topic on the open forum. There is so much that is concealed behind the scenes as to the origin, timing and true effects of the virus. The word PLANdemic has often be used in reference to it.

Agenda 21, rings true.

Regards, Amos.

To everyone,
I've been keeping fairly quiet and private for about the last year, like a lot of folk. World events are going through some remarkable and well planned stages. I very firmly believe that we are now getting very close to the end of this old devilish system that we've been accustomed to.

Lift our heads up, our deliverance is very close.

It reminds me of the following passage;

Rev 6:1 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!"

7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Regards, Amos.

Bobcat

#18 Post by Bobcat » 22 hours ago

Thank you for the kind regards above Amos.

Since we are weighing in on Covid . . . Myself, I'm not sold on the conspiracy idea of it. (I commented on it and something related - Agenda 21 - here.)

Bobcat