The Satanic Superbowl

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

The Satanic Superbowl

#1 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Marina

Stranger

Re: The Satanic Superbowl

#2 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

Hi Marina,

It would be of my opinion that Satan doesn't need a Superbowl halftime show to show off his skills, he does that 24/7. What people saw at the halftime show was a cheap magician's trick. Keep in mind that there are a lot of Satan want-to-be's, (impersonators) out there. And they are a pesky bunch.

Stranger

Marina

#3 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Watchtower does a cheap magician's trick with 1914 - it is cheaper than you can imagine. But it fools people and that's how the damage is done.

(John 7:1) . . .Now after these things Jesus continued walking about in Gal′i‧lee, for he did not want to walk about in Ju‧de′a, because the Jews were seeking to kill him. . .
Marina

Stranger

#4 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

Marina wrote:
2 months ago
Watchtower does a cheap magician's trick with 1914 - it is cheaper than you can imagine. But it fools people and that's how the damage is done.
Well after all, they are only after some* of the people, those that prove worthy to be fooled (IMO). Those that don't prove worthy don't stand a chance anyway they're as good as gone already.

I watched a back room at the KH court proceeding via hidden camera and one of the three eld's kept telling the defendant to forget about 1914 and not to base his decisions on that. Basically telling the defendant that the scope of the organization is so much more than just 1914 and to let that date be your guiding post as to which way one decides to go would be a fatal mistake. That to me seemed like good advice from the elder for a defendant that happens to believe in Jehovah's ORG but not necessarily in the doctrine as dated. Do you know who's name from the whole WT industry is signed to this date?
Marina wrote:
2 months ago
(John 7:1) . . .Now after these things Jesus continued walking about in Gal′i‧lee, for he did not want to walk about in Ju‧de′a, because the Jews were seeking to kill him. . .
I would have stayed there too, the fishing was very good (Lu 5:3-7) for one. Two: No worries about drowning. (Matt 8:23-26) Three: No need for bridges. (Jn 6:19)

:flowers:

Stranger, (Jn 21:10)*

menrov

#5 Post by menrov » 2 months ago

Just heating up the discussions a bit as to me it seems that in particular (ex) JW's are very sensitive about Satan and his presumed presence in the world. But just consider: if both JHWH and Jesus allow Satan to live (for centuries, millenniums) and allow him to do whatever he wants, why should we be so bothered with Satan? Why see Satan in everything that we believe is not pure or holy? I dare to say that most things that are considered not pure or not holy originate from people. Based on Genesis, I can only see that Eve decided on her own to listen to the snake and Adam to follow his wife. You cannot blame Satan (the snake) for their decision. But that is a different discussion I guess. :-)

Orchid61

#6 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

Be on your gard:

Ephesians 6:10–18 (ESV): 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

Paul is warning us.

Warm regards,
Maria 🌷

Victor

#7 Post by Victor » 2 months ago

menrov wrote:
2 months ago
Just heating up the discussions a bit as to me it seems that in particular (ex) JW's are very sensitive about Satan and his presumed presence in the world. But just consider: if both JHWH and Jesus allow Satan to live (for centuries, millenniums) and allow him to do whatever he wants, why should we be so bothered with Satan? Why see Satan in everything that we believe is not pure or holy? I dare to say that most things that are considered not pure or not holy originate from people. Based on Genesis, I can only see that Eve decided on her own to listen to the snake and Adam to follow his wife. You cannot blame Satan (the snake) for their decision. But that is a different discussion I guess. :-)

"Why see Satan in everything that we believe is not pure or holy? I dare to say that most things that are considered not pure or not holy originate from people. Based on Genesis, I can only see that Eve decided on her own to listen to the snake and Adam to follow his wife. You cannot blame Satan (the snake) for their decision."

This is true. Eve was not possessed she acted on her own desires. The serpent planted a thought she gave it consideration rather than dismiss it. Jesus dismissed the Devil's temptations so can his disciples.

Marina

#8 Post by Marina » 2 months ago

Excellent scripture Maria - well put.
:waving: :grouphug: :waving: :grouphug: :waving:
Marina

Orchid61

#9 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

Love to you too Marina 🐑🐝🐑

Maria🌷