Banks Might Fail

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Orchid61

Re: Banks Might Fail

#11 Post by Orchid61 » 9 months ago

Hi Marina,

It made me think of the BankRun in the Mary Poppings movie.

The little boy want his two pence to spend on the pigeonfood. The bankmanager doesnt let go of his twopence, and the boy shouts: I want my money and then the domino effect starts.

Causing the bank to close their shop.

Hope you all are oké during this Covid 19 pandemic.

Love
Maria :waving:

Marina

#12 Post by Marina » 9 months ago

I am well thank you Maria.

I just listened to the song from Mary Poppins - it's like a song about wasting money but it being interpreted as caring. Done to an anthem.

The sister who brought my into the Watchtower was nuts on this film. Personally I don't like it and never paid much attention other than the occasional songs. But given your comment I'm thinking of the connection to the banking industry and church building. Many churches (circa 1800-1920) were built by banking families in the UK.

London itself got rebuilt after the great fire in the 1600s.

(Matthew 6:25-26) 25 “On this account I say to YOU: Stop being anxious about YOUR souls as to what YOU will eat or what YOU will drink, or about YOUR bodies as to what YOU will wear. Does not the soul mean more than food and the body than clothing? 26 Observe intently the birds of heaven, because they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses; still YOUR heavenly Father feeds them. Are YOU not worth more than they are?

This is one of the professors at my old university demonstrating how he can equip his students with surpassing linguistic techniques. Rhetoric at it best.

Governing Body have also benefitted by acquiring this skill. If you don't understand the word just wait for the new light. That's when they change the meaning and you still don't understand the word! Backwards or forwards!
Marina

Stranger

#13 Post by Stranger » 9 months ago

Marina wrote:
9 months ago
I wonder where the World Bank gets the money from.

Hi Marina,

Short answer is: MC = NxP (market cap)-italization.

The word money can have many definitions. To the unknown elitest, money means absolutely nothing, they are more concerned with population numbers and usage of the population.

It has been said, "people are the real wealth of a nation", if you don't have the people you don't have a nation. Have you ever wondered if "unknown elitist" is synonymous with "private owners of nations"?

On the other hand, they probably just ask their parents, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank_Group

"Where the ads take aim and they lay their claim...
to the heart and the soul of the spender..." (J.B.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ROK1-VvOQ0

Stranger, (1Cor 8:2 KJV)

AmosAu3

#14 Post by AmosAu3 » 9 months ago

Hi Stranger,

Very nicely put, my brother. This is a topic that should be handled with care, due to who the family is. I won't discuss this in an open forum setting.

Kind regards, Amos.

Bobcat

#15 Post by Bobcat » 9 months ago

Hi Stranger,

That was an informative link. Thanks for posting it.

Bobcat

Stranger

#16 Post by Stranger » 9 months ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
9 months ago
This is a topic that should be handled with care, due to who the family is.

Hi Brother Amos,

No doubt about, that's a ship without a flag, O "sailor Sam he came from Birmingham,... he never will be found" (PM)

Hell -n- Wheels, is what they package and ship. ( Ezk 1:16)

I'm glad you enjoyed the post my brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re61B8sKQWk

Stranger, (Mr 4:33)

AmosAu3

#17 Post by AmosAu3 » 9 months ago

Hi brother Stranger,

It looks as though we may have very similar study habits.

Nice set of Wings in the music dept. :)

Take care my brother,

Amos.

Marina

#18 Post by Marina » 9 months ago

Ok I am scratching my head.

Not quite sure what you are talking about except that the WT used to have Ezekiel's chariot on it and the WT publishers are kept in a spin of busy activity so they don't have time to think. And they all get stressed.

I know entertainment stops people thinking about their mortgages - the circus bit of bread and circuses.

Regarding wheels and Beatles - this is purported to be a song about Plato's Cave and dismantling the ego.

So you work at pointless activity, go home and watch some dross on a media platform, switch off your powers of reason and go along with anyway the wind blows and abandon your identity to a corporation that enslaves you. That it?

If so where does Birmingham come in? Lunar Men? Industrial Revolution?
Marina

AmosAu3

#19 Post by AmosAu3 » 9 months ago

Hi Marina,

No, not even close my sister. My comments were not about, and has nothing to do with the WTS, it's about the other family that controls the financial system. The least I say, the better for the forum.

Regards, Amos.

Stranger

#20 Post by Stranger » 9 months ago

AmosAu3 wrote:
9 months ago
Hi brother Stranger,

It looks as though we may have very similar study habits.

Yes, and that's a good thing when study habits come from the same study guide with superior authority my brother. (Jn 16:13)

Stranger