Negative Oil Prices

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Negative Oil Prices

#1 Post by Marina » 11 months ago

Do negative oil prices mean the City of London economy has fallen?
Marina

Bobcat

Re: Negative Oil Prices

#2 Post by Bobcat » 11 months ago

Hi Marina,

For any interested, here is an article briefly describing the problem.

If I understand correctly, it appears to be mostly an American problem due to lack of storage space, coupled with economic slowdown due to the coronavirus. A bigger looming problem for the present world order (dominated by the US dollar) is the push (led mostly by Russia and China) to free itself from the US dollar (the so-called "petrodollar" - some history of that here).

A curious side note is that a few years ago, the disaster called "peak oil" was being projected for our future. Now, the world is inundated with oil. At least for the time being.

Bobcat

Marina

#3 Post by Marina » 11 months ago

Thank you for the links Bobcat, also I had never heard of peak oil.
Marina

Bobcat

#4 Post by Bobcat » 11 months ago

Hi Marina,

Here is a little primer on "peak oil" in case you haven't already read up on it and/or are curious about it.

I posted a Michael Moore video on another thread that takes a look at the 'inconvenient truths' about alternative energy sources. I had heard something about that from a Russian source a couple of years ago, but Moore's documentary was still an eye-opener. (Here) My wife and I watched it together and we both found it very interesting and sobering. Green energy is not the panacea that it is made out to be, and it turns out that insiders in the green energy industry are well aware of this.

Bobcat

Marina

#5 Post by Marina » 11 months ago

Oh Michael Moore I have heard of him. Thanks.

The whole green agenda is far more religious than people realise. There is a place in UK, Scotland, called Findhorn. That place is like a pagan ideas hub that links white witches in America (LA I think) with ones in London (St James, Piccadilly).
The Findhorn Foundation and Community, part eco-village, part spiritual encounter, lies in the shadow of a most unlikely neighbour, the Royal Air Force station Kinloss. Its aim is to explore new ways of living and to express spiritual and holistic values

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel ... 562020.ece
This was what they were doing their in the 1990s:-
...Dr David Mead, a proponent of holotropic breathing, a process that produces the effects of LSD by non-chemical means, and the death from dehydration of foundation member Verity Lynn, a follower of spiritual “guru”, Jasmuheen, who was trying to live without food or water. Such controversies brought a flurry of worried parents to the door demanding to know if the Findhorn Foundation was a cult.
The green man is seen in many church bosses in UK - a face with leaves coming out of it. That is the same green man from Mars. :roll:

They say when Atlantis sank, the dolphins stayed in touch with the superior intelligences of that time. That's why dolphins are spiritual and you should pray to them and minky whales. Because they are in touch with the invisibles who left their bodies to go to the mother ship when their civilization sank. It always struck me as a bit odd when I saw they'd put dolphins into one of our tracts. Bit like that black tract with the creepy silhouette of man on it.

Dunno if a stock market sink = a new Atlantis, ie yet another massive fail by the superior intelligences.

From other stuff I have seen recently, look likes there is a huge connection between celtic/druid and sufism - sufism as done by theo sufists is the source of most, if not all false Watchtower doctrine.
Marina

Marina

#6 Post by Marina » 11 months ago

Have just read this Barclays Bank will need less office space

If big companies need less office space, does this mean that real estate prices in London will be affected?

If London real estate prices fall, wont house prices across the UK fall and people who have invested in property will lose their money?
Marina

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 11 months ago

Marina wrote:
11 months ago
If big companies need less office space, does this mean that real estate prices in London will be affected?

If London real estate prices fall, wont house prices across the UK fall and people who have invested in property will lose their money?

Hi Marina,

It does seem like the domino effect is taking force and every aspect of our lives are being changed. How it all plays out is anyone's guess. It's hard to know what really is going on, but it doesn't look good for the way that we know life.

Is there a silver lining encompassing all this corrosion and corruption? (Mt 24:6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEidbkibsiE

Christ will be here when we are ready to turn some pages.

Stranger, (Mt 24:14)