Message from NY Doctor on Covid 19

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Message from NY Doctor on Covid 19

#1 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Marina

Bobcat

Re: Message from NY Doctor on Covid 19

#2 Post by Bobcat » 1 year ago

This appears to be related. But I don't understand the pushback against Hydroxycloroquine.

But here is a rebuttal to the above article.

And more on chloroquine research and where it is at in connection with covid-19 here. Now I do understand a little better what I did not understand above.

At any rate, this write-up, if true, would also argue in favor of an increased Vitamin C & Zinc regimen that I have been hearing some talk about. That may help, especially in preparation for and in the early stages of the disease.

Bobcat

menrov

Re: Message from NY Doctor on Covid 19

#3 Post by menrov » 1 year ago

Hospital in Netherlands is investigating the impact of leaking blood vessels in the lungs which happens when infected by COVID-19. It seems that due to this effect, people suffer. It is related to the ACE-2 receptor, which is the receiver of the virus and flows this way into the lungs. The theory is that if they can prevent that these blood vessels are protected, the patient suffers less.