Just Good News from around the world

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bruno

Re: Just Good News from around the world

#91 Post by Bruno » 9 months ago

Karl

Stranger

#92 Post by Stranger » 9 months ago

Bruno wrote:
9 months ago
Here's one for Stranger.
Thank you Bruno, he looks just like the one that just showed up in my yard about 4 or 5 years ago, now he thinks he owns the place. One of the most loving dogs I've ever owned. Not the most yet, he still has to wait for my senior dog to relinquish the title. Excellent dogs they are, their owners are who give them the bad rep.

Thanks again, I would be glad to have another since the passing of one of my dogs this past autumn, via rattlesnake bite. :

Stranger, :thumbup:

Bruno

#93 Post by Bruno » 9 months ago

Stranger wrote:
9 months ago
Bruno wrote:
9 months ago
Here's one for Stranger.
Thank you Bruno, he looks just like the one that just showed up in my yard about 4 or 5 years ago, now he thinks he owns the place. One of the most loving dogs I've ever owned. Not the most yet, he still has to wait for my senior dog to relinquish the title. Excellent dogs they are, their owners are who give them the bad rep.

Thanks again, I would be glad to have another since the passing of one of my dogs this past autumn, via rattlesnake bite. :

Stranger, :thumbup:
I think this guy would be glad to find a home for one or two. He ain't relinquishing any titles any day soon :)
Karl

Stranger

#94 Post by Stranger » 9 months ago

Orchid61 wrote:
9 months ago
Bruno my mother told me to be cautious with Strangers.

Hi Maria, :wave:

"Like a bolt from the blue, he can always hear you, and jump up on his pony and ride"

Stranger, (Job 31:32 KJV)

Marina

#95 Post by Marina » 9 months ago

Bobcat - I love that cheesehead.

I used to know a Spanish sis, she always got kitchen and chicken mixed up.

She use to call the Awake, the A Whacky.

She love the English word peony, because to her it sounded like pioneer. The way she pronounced peony did sound like pioneer.

Here's her favorite song.

She could do the dance.
Marina