Fake Science

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Politician tells doctor what to do

#21 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

Politician instructs doctor to get vaccinated.

THE DOCTOR IS A CONSULTANT ANAESTHETIST AT KING'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL. His name is Dr Steve James.

THE DOCTOR HAS WORKED IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT SINCE EARLY 2020. HE HAS BEEN TREATING COVID PATIENTS.

THE DOCTOR TOLD THE POLITICIAN WHY HE, THE DOCTOR BELIEVED IT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY TO GET VACCINATED.

THE POLITICIAN SAID THE GOVERNMENT WAS TAKING ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY EXPERTS.

The implication was that the consultant anaesthetist from King's College who worked on the Intensive Care Unit treating COVID patients did not rank as an expert in the politician's mind.
Mr James said he did not believe Covid-19 was causing 'very significant problems' for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been 'extremely overweight' with multiple other co-morbidities.

He said the Health Secretary did not seem to agree with him but had listened to his opinion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... staff.html
Here are the details of Dr Steve James' medical skill.
https://www.kch.nhs.uk/profiles/47899/steve-james
Marina

Marina

Do Viruses Exist?

#22 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

This video explains what a virus is using a strawberry.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/

When you get to the end, you understand why Germ THEORY is called THEORY.
Marina

Marina

Re: Fake Science

#23 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Awww CEO of Pfizer finally admitting the vaccine doesn't work. Awww. But they'll have another go and if you keep taking it you'll keep his paycheck coming in.
Might offer you no more protection than the first. Might give you side effects but I expect the effective vaccine is just around the corner as they say in WT land.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bCOju7Lp3KQs/

I wonder if they'll try for the philosopher's stone next. Or the Holy Grail? Or turning base metals into gold? After all they can turn snake oil into money.

This lady was singing that the vaccines don't work. But how many believed it? The health workers dancing - what did people hear ambulance sirens or see health workers dancing? What did that say? Health workers sacked for not taking an ineffective vaccine. Health workers not needed. Why? There's a pandemic on isn't there?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ul8cwXiipUny/

If there is and it is the most deadly plague ever to hit mankind, then flimsy facemasks are essential. None of this stuff that could really protect you from something.

Facemasks are light to post, easy to manufacture and I expect they sell well. Full hazard wear is more complex to manufacture and is heavier for the postman to carry. But if people really, really believed they were in danger which one would they use for protection? And wouldn't the CEOs of the drug companies and every clinical practitioner lead the way in this?

I say wear effective protective gear and stay safe. That effective gear is the armor of God.

(Ephesians 6:11) . . .Put on the complete suit of armor from God that you may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil. . .

Marina

Marina

#24 Post by Marina » 2 days ago

This is what happened to some elderly in hospital in UK in Spring of 2020
GIVE THEM MORE THE 2X THE SAFE DOSE AND PUT THEM UNDER A DO NOT RESUSCITATE ORDER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FPMmpfl7VR2V/

You should be aware that if a person is placed in hospital it means they are SERIOUSLY ill. They do not get admitted for a trivial reason.
When a person is recovering but still seriously ill, they reach a point were it might be ok to put them into a NURSING HOME. Please note the word NURSING. A NURSING home is not a RESIDENTIAL CARE home. The care in a RESIDENTIAL home is SOCIAL care not HEALTH care.

WHEN A SERIOUSLY ILL PERSON IS MOVED OUT OF HOSPITAL IT MEANS THEY ARE REMOVED FROM MASSES OF EQUIPMENT, EXPERT CONSULTANTS AND THE TEAMS OF THOSE EXPERT CONSULTANTS. PLUS ANY NUMBER OF PORTERS, CLEANERS, KITCHEN STAFF etc, etc.

However good the nursing home is, the nursing home is NOT equipped like a hospital to deal with the seriously ill.

A RESIDENTIAL HOME WOULD NOT BE EQUIPPED AT ALL TO DEAL WITH THE SERIOUSLY ILL - THEY WOULD TRANSFER THAT PERSON TO A NURSING HOME.
Marina

Bobcat

#25 Post by Bobcat » 2 days ago

It seems like the real battle is between two opposed information camps: Here.

It's strange/curious that Western society has come to this divergent place. It kind-of looks like we are seeing the final days of Western society as it has existed for some centuries.

Bobcat

Marina

#26 Post by Marina » 2 days ago

Bobcat there is a line with a threshold.

At one end you have those opposed the the vaccine who make all sorts of claims some real some exaggerated.
At the other end you have pro-vaccine - it started as one vacc with a follow up - then became, booster, booster, booster.

Key point is freedom of choice - there are a variety of effective treatments. Also natural immunity. Also SERIOUS ethical problems with the development of the vaccine. And questions about whether COVID actually exists. So why try to force people to take something? Except for the sake of control.

And that seems to be what this is about. Not health but control via hysteria to collectivize. It may well be heading for 666. Maybe you wont buy or sell without a chip or tattoo. There are some big computers getting rolled out - what data are they going to process?

What is Western Society?

(Revelation 16:12) . . .And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun. . .

The sun rises in the East.

I hunted around for a nice sunrise video for you. In doing so I found out that Mohammedans are waiting for the sun to rise in the West. Boy Watchtower hasn't come up with that one... yet.
I know - just give them time to come up with some new light for old - just like Aladdin.
Marina

apollos0fAlexandria

#27 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 1 day ago

All I can tell you is my closest friend of many years is now dead due to Covid.

I'm finding it very hard, and some people here are making it even harder.

I won't involve myself in a futile discussion. I'm sorry we live in a world of so many willfully ignorant people.

And even if you think there is some conspiracy going on, I pray that this level of intense personal pain is not required to make you see sense.

Marina

#28 Post by Marina » 1 day ago

Apollos BEFORE any of this started I knew there was an illness out there that was serious but it does have a 99.9% survival rate. It might be flu, it might be something else. But if it is Covid and if the vaccine works then...

Most I know of who have tested positive have survived and survived easily. In some cases they had to stay in bed and it took weeks to get their strength back but not in all cases. One described it as 'I've had worse hangovers.' Others just got snuffles.

However the drinking water and ice creams are testing positive for Covid. I have been told by a doctor that the tests people are taking do not work.

I know of one person who has died and that was an elderly person in a care home.

Now I do not know anything of the circumstances of which you are speaking but I know the fake data that I was expected to process. I like many others left my job because of my integrity. That was years before this happened. But I could see the direction of travel.

Likely you are aware of this old quote. Mark Twain appentely attributed it to Disreali.
There are lies, damn lies and statistics.
You might call it a conspiracy but I'm still waiting to hear the constant ambulance sirens.

We have all lost loved ones and I am sorry to hear you grieving. There are many reasons why people die. Death is an enemy. Our lives are precious, thanks be to God who sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to buy us back from sin and death.

(John 11:11) . . .He said these things, and after this he said to them: “Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep. . .
Marina

Bobcat

#29 Post by Bobcat » 1 day ago

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Apollos.

Bobcat

AmosAU

#30 Post by AmosAU » 1 day ago

Hi Apollos,

I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss.

Thankfully we have the resurrection hope to look forward to.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all family members who are affected.

Kind regards, Amos.