Does Covid 19 even exist?

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Does Covid 19 even exist?

#281 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

The Science Behind the PCR

The PCR Hustle

A lab result (molecular detection) is being conflated with a clinical condition. A target genetic fragment is detected by lab technician but technician says 'this will be Covid 19' - how can a clinical condition be inside the test tube? Why are so many doctors going along with this?

THIS IS A PIVOTAL PROBLEM

“Every medical student is taught that clinical diagnosis is founded upon 3 unshakable tenets. History , Examination, Investigation in that order of hierarchical importance. With the unprecedented utilisation of PCR based diagnosis in the interest of public health and mass screening, the doctor and the issue of symptomatology has been dangerously removed from the diagnostic process.”

(Luke 23:34) . . . Jesus was said: “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing. . .
Marina

Marina

#282 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

A Shameful Day for Australian Medicine - 13th Sept 2021

Author of cited article is Robert Clancy - Emeritus Professor of Pathology at the Uni of Newcastle Medical School. He is a member of the Australian Academy of Science's COVID-19 Expert Database.
September 10 2021 was a black day, the day a group of faceless bureaucrats known as the "Advisory Committee for Medicines Scheculing," through its effector arm, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) compromised medical practice and the health of our fellow Australians. he TGA used its regulatory muscle to prevent doctors at the COVID-19 pandemic’s coalface from prescribing ivermectin (IVM), the one therapy available that is safe, cheap and which reduces mortality in the order of 60 per cent. This poorly conceived action threatens the high standards of medical practise we have achieved in Australia, and the credibility of the administrative structure within which medicine operates.

The immediate consequence of the TGA Notice means patients contracting COVID-19 are left to hear, “Sorry, no treatment for COVID-19 is legally available. Just go to hospital when you get very sick.

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/public- ... -medicine/
Marina

Bobcat

#283 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

'Business as usual,' as far as the people at the top are concerned. Fortunately, people can still go down to their local tractor supply store to get their IVM. And they won't have to worry about having their doctor making sure the dosage is correct.

This is typical of how governments operate.

Bobcat

Marina

#284 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

But how do they know if they have Covid if no doctor has made a diagnosis and its just based on a PCR test?

Bobcat - when I worked with the health services - the KEY column we needed was DOCTOR'S DIAGNOSIS. He/she is the one who says, not the test.

A person may test positive but it may be a symptom of something else and the way to manage it could be x y or z. Or the person may test negative but other indicators suggest a vulnerability to x y or z.

I know at least 2 people who have died living a really 'healthy' life on vit suppliments. They both died of the same thing at an unusually young age. My suspicion - their vit suppliments damaged them. You've got to be careful how you take some things and genuine/honest clinical guidance is valuable.

Anyway - bit of a tangent but I'll put it here - waiting for healthcare can be extremely dangerous. Here are details of what went on in a nursing home and how records were simply made up.

If you were in a nursing home, do you realise this is how a nurse would kill you without the nurse being guilty. Rest assured the nurse doing such a thing would know what they were doing BUT if the nurse is not allowed to provide medical care, then it is not the nurse doing the killing.

This fraud was accompanied by horrific allegations of elder abuse and neglect. Patients that were in need of immediate medical care were often forced to wait.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... aud-video/

YOU ARE FORCED TO WAIT, YOU ARE FORCED TO WAIT, YOU ARE FORCED TO WAIT.

How ironic that this is the same tactic WT uses - just wait for GB to change their mind on doctrine. People wait - then they die waiting having made a series of unrealistic decisions that have enriched the pharmacy company - oops sorry I meant GB.

:flowers:
Marina

Bobcat

#285 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

Hi Marina,

I was being a little sarcastic towards the government effectively cutting the doctors out of the process. I wasn't trying to say that that was a good thing.

Bobcat

Marina

#286 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Oh sorry Bobcat :) I get it now.

:flowers:
Marina

Marina

#287 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Why are there no biohazard bins for mask and gloves if this virus is so contagious and deadly?
Has anyone been found dead in their homes or are they all dying in hospital? If hospital – think about it!

MEDICINE NOBELIST LUC MONTAGNIER SPEAKS ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THE VACCINEES

The speaker’s qualifications – NOBEL PRIZE WINNER
Marina

simplyme

#288 Post by simplyme » 1 week ago

The Director and Deputy Director of the Office of Vaccine Research at the FDA resign and then come out with an article in the Lancet medical journal advising against boosters

https://twitter.com/RealJoelSmalley/sta ... 7455609860

Maybe a CYA moment?

Bobcat

#289 Post by Bobcat » 1 week ago

The article seemed to be saying that there is not sufficient data yet available for booster shots to be made public policy. He says it may be more effective for now to concentrate on vaccinating the unvaccinated.

At any rate, exploring the links led me to the Ziverdo Kit store: Here. (Picture here.)

Bobcat