Back in print

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Orchid61

Back in print

#1 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

For those interested

The gentile times reconsidered is back in print .

https://youtu.be/9a0YwF1blwA

FriendlyDoggo

Re: Back in print

#2 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 2 months ago

WOO HOO!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My english isn't very good, sorry any inconvenience.

Bobcat

#3 Post by Bobcat » 2 months ago

Hi Maria,

Thank you very much for linking to that. I bought the book some years ago and it has a different cover on it, but the same material inside.

For any interested, the first paragraph in this post has two links to PDF copies of the book.

Also, if one is interested in Hebrew chronology, this post has several other links to related resources.

Bobcat

Orchid61

#4 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

LOL,

Hi Doggo, I guess you are interested :-D

Hi Bobcat, you are welcome 🌷

Maria

lynchpin

#5 Post by lynchpin » 2 months ago

Maria,
Good presentation on video

Thank you, a surprise (shock) for modern day Jw's.
This book will certainly clear up their doubts.

I think it's on my shelf in the study ...I'll do a search later and dust it off.

Regards lp

Orchid61

#6 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

Hi Lynchpin,
Good presentation on video
Yes, Eric does a great job on that too. I am just the messenger.

I hope the JW will read it 👍 and benefit from it.

Love Maria 🌷

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

I feel that it will ill behoove the Organization constantly to decry the sale of this book by un-friendly apostates.

But hey, what do I know? Like Maria says I'm just an UN-paid messenger, if I'm even that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuiB8H731JU

Stranger

Stranger

#8 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

People can buy this book if they feel the need to, but in the long run after you've read it and find out that it's just another book that doesn't produce any miracles and then you put it on your bookshelf to collect dust, you're going to wish you would have donated the money to your local animal shelter or some other worthy cause that actually produces an outcome.

There is so much more information right here on this site alone that you can get for free than you're gonna find in that book that is way overrated and glorified. So what I'm going to do is take $100.00 (the price of two hardbacks), and give it to my local animal shelter above and beyond what I already give. I would not buy the book anyway, as I feel that some ex-JW's are trying to line their pockets by preying upon other JW's fears and uncertainties.

So, IMO, do the right thing if you're planning on buying this book that will leave you empty feeling, take and donate your money to a worthy cause instead. Jehovah will be so much more happy with you and you can take that to the bank, I guarantee it.

Stranger, (Ro 15:27)

Orchid61

#9 Post by Orchid61 » 2 months ago

Hi stranger,

Thats a very kind gesture to give 100 dollar.

Well done,

Warm regards Maria 🌷

Stranger

#10 Post by Stranger » 2 months ago

Orchid61 wrote: 2 months ago Thats a very kind gesture to give 100 dollar.
Hi Maria, :)

I'm in several different Counties through the workweek and I try to make it a point to drop off unopened food and other supplies that I come across to local shelters in my area. $100.00 is not that much really, it may feed 5 to 6 large dogs for a fortnight or so at the night and day fort.

I was trying to find out how many copies of the book has ever been sold worldwide since it's debut. I didn't look very long cause you wind up reading more BS than facts in just about anything you search for these days but, I did find this online and I hope it saves some people some money and possibly a few donations received at some local shelters instead of some publisher's pocket getting lined. https://www.watchtowerlies.com/linked/t ... idered.pdf

Kind regards my Sister, :hearteyes:

Stranger