Zoom Meetings New Dress Code

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Zoom Meetings New Dress Code

#1 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

The new dress code for the Zoom meetings do require men to wear suits.

Some are choosing not to wear the entire suit though. A grey jacket, shirt, tie with matching grey codpiece and boxer shorts is the trendy way forward. There is an image somewhere but I can't find it.
Marina

lynchpin

Re: Zoom Meetings New Dress Code

#2 Post by lynchpin » 1 year ago

Interesting Marina,

I do hope they stick to 'trendy' and less like the corporation look they favour.

What about us women? How are they to front up? :)

Bobcat

#3 Post by Bobcat » 1 year ago

Hi Marina,

Hope you are doing well.

Here is an example. Our brother in the picture has multiple zoom violations: Beard, no tie, no pants, tennis shoes. But I think the boxers are meeting worthy. :lol: (On second thought, I'm not sure if the color would meet AMIII's specs.)

Bobcat (My favorite brand :D )

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi Lynchpin

The women - well I know the Special Pioneer keeps her thumb over the camera and holds her phone upside down. So she could be sat there in her nightie. Others are enjoying a similarly blanked out existence as they relax wearing sloppy tee shirts and... pyjama bottoms. Yes it's happened - they are wearing trousers at meetings now!!!!

Bobcat - I love those Cat Holic boxer shorts. Is that apostate underwear? What a concept - apostate underwear.

Say did you know the Watchtower has developed a line of environmentally friendly products which are available from their jw.organics site? Their Ge Henna for Hair Shampoo is proving very popular.

On a serious (ish) note - the new way of passing a resolution is pressing the thumbs up sign on their mobile device. So when the little duckies voted away ownership of their Kingdom Halls the other day, they were pressing their thumbs up button. Ha - but not all. The winds do change... and how.
Marina

Marina

#5 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

They have now introduced a waiting room system and you have to put your full name in and wait to be allowed Zoom entrance.
Marina

Stranger

#6 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

I overheard one witness telling another that it was "like torture sitting through the whole zoom meeting this past Sunday because of how tired and sleepy it made her, it was everything she could do to make it through the whole thing."

In contrast to her statement, I on the other hand have no problem spending hours upon hours listening and reading here on this site and doing research elsewhere without ever getting tired or sleepy, doing this voluntarily.

Stranger, (Heb 10:7)

RR144

#7 Post by RR144 » 1 year ago

Suit from the waist up

Bobcat

#8 Post by Bobcat » 1 year ago

Hi Stranger,

I am wondering if zoom will give some of the participants a sort of stand off viewpoint that will allow them to re-think or analyze what they are hearing. I know they are not going to be able to meet physically for a while yet (here).

Bobcat

Stranger

#9 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

Bobcat wrote:
1 year ago
I am wondering if zoom will give some of the participants a sort of stand off viewpoint that will allow them to re-think or analyze what they are hearing. I know they are not going to be able to meet physically for a while yet
From what I know which isn't much, is that the WT is well pleased with ones that are among the cooperative bunkering down part of the flock. This is uncharted territory and a lot of sheep could go astray without the right shepherd calling to them. There are so many layers (generations) of the flock now that WT doesn't have the means to "cater" to the more advanced ones in all definitions of the word.

Time is not on their side unless Armageddon occurs, the sooner the better, the more time that goes by, the more sheep that go to wondering.
WT is perfectly happy with everyone being scared to death right now, it's the butter for their bread, I think you know what I'm saying.

I'm thinking that the physical meetings or lack of will affect the more advanced ones as the younger group has grown up mostly in isolation due to social effects, and the effects of where your last here took me and that doesn't just apply to the younger group.

Stranger, (Heb 11:27)

Nick_O

#10 Post by Nick_O » 1 year ago

Dress shirt, tie and shorts.

Though I’ve been eyeing this on Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Mother-Piec ... B07CFKWPKG