Elder disassociates self from platform

Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Elder disassociates self from platform

#1 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

I know this site isn't always upbuilding but this is well worth while listening to!

Elder disassociate self from platform
Marina

Stranger

Re: Elder disassociates self from platform

#2 Post by Stranger » 1 year ago

Marina wrote:
1 year ago
I know this site isn't always upbuilding
Hi Marina,

That site is one of the first ones from what I understand to get on the net. You can learn a lot there about the org. A lot of old timers over there.

I believe Lloyd Evans got his start there, I'm not a fan of his at all. He's in it for the profits now instead of the prophets.

At the end of that audio video the elder mentions how he finally realized how no one gets to the father except through Jesus Christ, this is something I always try to stress.
The JW's try to skip this step, they think just by saying "through your son's name" at the end of a prayer is all you need to do. (very sad)

Anyway, I'm glad the elder finally stood up for himself, so that he can at last find peace with the Lord.

Stranger

LostandFound

#3 Post by LostandFound » 1 year ago

Wow that talk was incredible. It as tho that brother spoke directly from my very own mind and heart. Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orchid61

#4 Post by Orchid61 » 1 year ago

Thank you Marina for posting.

Loved listening to his voice, and his calm and loving stance and saying goodbye, but he left the door open for any brother and sister to come and speak to him.

That congregation must have been flabbergasted wow.

Love
Maria :waving:

Get out of her

#5 Post by Get out of her » 1 year ago

Mucho grande huevos!

What I really appreciated much more however is that after becoming anointed and experiencing his awakening, he never became hostile or oppressive. After about six months (as he stated), he simply made his exit in a very open, honest, loving and respectful manner. In fact most importantly, he also did his very best to produce what he recognized as the scriptural basis for doing so.

Kudos to him.

Marina

#6 Post by Marina » 1 year ago

Hi All :waving: :flowers: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Get Out Of Her - just what I thought and he did his very best to help the other congregation members who he loved. It was like he was saying to the bullies, "right if you lot are chucking me out, I am going to send up a flare to warn the others."

He was brilliant.
Marina