Hi – thank you for taking the time to put together the video. I appreciate it.
Let me draw attention to the fire-proof case I have brought again the Governing Body which rest ONLY on 7 key scriptures and elementary mathematics.
First, ask yourself this question – the 8th year OF HIS BEING KING mentioned 2 Kings 24:12 – is it the 8th year of Nebuchadnezzar or the 8th year of King Jehoiachin?
(2 Kings 24:12) . . .At length Je·hoi′a·chin the king of Judah went out to the king of Babylon, he with his mother and his servants and his princes and his court officials; and the king of Babylon got to take him in the eighth year of his being king.
A clue – King Jehoiachin only ruled for 3 months and 10 days. (2 Chronicles 36:9) (2 Kings 24:8)
But how many Jehovah’s Witnesses would know that?
The false 1914 doctrine rests on saying that the 8th year mentioned in 2 Kings 24:12 is the 8th year of King Jehoiachin of Judah. The whole power structure rests on that lie. You only need 7 key scriptures to knock that down and ironically this 1914 doctrine tumbles on Ezekiel 40:1 which is speaking about the 19th year of Nebuchadnezzar (the year the city fell) and the 14th year after it.
You speak about due process. There is a process to become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and there should be one to leave. However, a number of questions come to my mind.
1) What is a Jehovah’s Witness?
2) The process to join is that you study, then come to an understanding. If you agree with that understanding you are asked a set of questions by elders to confirm your agreement.
3) But elders cannot change false doctrine and are powerless to stand up to the Governing Body. Therefore, later when you identify false doctrine, how can that be handled by the same process by which you came in?
The way I dealt with this was to lay out, for the Governing Body, in as fair and as scriptural a way as I could, a process.
1) I set up a website with all the necessary scriptures arranged clearly.
2) I password protected the site and gave them 3 months to get back to me.
3) I explained why only they, the Governing Body could deal with the matter and stated clearly that this must not be passed to any who could not alter doctrine. It appears they have abided by this. Even to the extent of not contacting my congregation elders.
This is how I put point 3 to them
“I am not asking for input or responses from brothers who cannot change doctrine, only those who can reason on the Seven Key Scriptures, together with the associated Explanation and Helpful Charts and do something about it.”
I receive no response, although my recorded delivery (signed for) letters (I sent several copies) did arrive in both UK and USA.
For more info – see these links on my website