Colloidal Silver

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Re: Colloidal Silver

#31 Post by Bobcat » 3 weeks ago

Hi Kosonen,

Here's hoping the best for you and your family.

I'm starting the echinacea today. It just came in the mail Monday. It came in 1300 mg capsules. So I'm going to try two a day for two weeks and see how that goes. The bottle says try to take it with a meal.

Thanks for your comments on this thread. They were much appreciated.

Bobcat

Orchid61

#32 Post by Orchid61 » 3 weeks ago

Hi Kosonen,

Best wishes for you and yours. 💐

Warm regards,
Maria 🌷

Kosonen

#33 Post by Kosonen » 2 weeks ago

Thanks Bobcat and Maria for your encouraging words. I took some Ibuprofen to lower the temperature and to feel better. I think it will take several days to get over this. I am 47 years old and otherwise feel quite good.
Especially because I started to take 2 tablets of 400mg of Ibuprofen everyday. I started to do that 2 years ago. Otherwise I got pain all over my body every time I excerted myself little extra at the work. I work in the construction industry.
Also about 3 years ago I started to take Aesculaforte for my veins and arteries. From the outside I have some varicous veins. But worse, about 3 years ago I got a lot of pain inside the arch of my feet and calfs and other places of my legs. But Aesculaforte really stopped this. I tried some time ago a week without Aesculaforte and I started again getting back the pain, especially under the archs of my feet. But once I resumed to take Aesculaforte the pain disappeared in a few days.
I just wanted to share this if it would help some one with similar health issues.

Kosonen

#34 Post by Kosonen » 2 weeks ago

Little update to my condition. I got more and more pain on my left side inside my neck.
I think I got first a viral infection and then followed by a bacterial infection. I think the viral infection went over, because I got hardly any rinning nose or slime in my throat. But the pain went deeper on the left side of my neck. I started to take antibiotic tablets yesterday at this time. And now I feel much better. Oddly at 2 a clock at night I felt really sharply bad at the upper part of the larynx. Then I took the third amoxycillin tablet and when I woke up this morning the pain was gone there. But I feel still some discomfort at the left side inside my neck when I swallow. I have no cough nor rinning nose.
My conclusion is that it is a bacterial infection. I did not go to the doctor. Here in Sweden doctors usually do not want to prescribe antibiotics before the condition gets really bad after a week.
That is what happened to my 17 year old daughter 2 months ago. She got tonsillitis. After two visits to different doctors she finally got antibiotics and had to drain pus from one side of the throat. And the first cure with 10 days with antibiotics was not enough. She had to take an additional cure with antibiotics. And then a month ago she had surgery and her tonsills were removed.
I think there is a broblem that the government pressures doctors to wait to give antibiotics in early stages of tonsillite.

AmosAU

#35 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi Kosonen,

I'm sorry to hear that you and your daughter have been unwell. I pray that you both have a speedy recovery.

Blessings,
Amos.

Kosonen

#36 Post by Kosonen » 2 weeks ago

AmosAU wrote: 2 weeks ago Hi Kosonen,

I'm sorry to hear that you and your daughter have been unwell. I pray that you both have a speedy recovery.

Blessings,
Amos.
Thanks Amos,
My daughter got well and she left some antibiotics she felt she did not need to take, so I take them. Hopefully that will be enough for me. Today I feel almost cured. No pain in the upper part of the larynx and no pain on the left side of the neck. Just maybe little fluid in my right ear.

AmosAU

#37 Post by AmosAU » 2 weeks ago

Hi Kosonen,

That's very good news. Keep getting well.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#38 Post by Marina » 2 weeks ago

Hi Kosonen

I have only just read what has been happening to you. Very sorry to hear you have not been well.

Someone I know in construction ind also has tonsillitis. Rash all over top part of chest.
Marina

Kosonen

#39 Post by Kosonen » 2 weeks ago

Hi Marina, I am so glad that I could take some leftover antibiotics. Otherwise it could have got really painful at least. Yes, I read that you can get different serious complications like rashes all over the body. We are lucky that antibiotics exist. Otherwise many would had died from respiratory infections and tooth infections.
I am a little bit worried about how it will go when we will be unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. As the Revelation 13 says, we will have to endure 42 months at least under such restrictions.

I often get infections in my gums in two places when meat gets stuck between the teeth. I used to take sandwiches with slices of meat to eat at work.
I tried to find a solution. Instead of bread I begun taking porridge made from whole wheat, rice, lentils, millet, buckwheat and peas or chick peas. And some soft and finely chopped meat mixed in that.
I find that this has helped the gums.
Yes, I am little bit worried about the health for everyone during the last 42 months when we will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

Kosonen

#40 Post by Kosonen » 1 week ago

Hello friends. I just want to update about my situation. Yesterday I went back to work. I feel well now. I took antibiotics 5 days. That was all I had at home. Hopefully that eliminated the bacterial infection and that it does not return.
Lot of Omicron in the news. I think natural medicin is good for that. But it seems that acute bacterial infections are hard to get rid off with natural medicin.