Colloidal Silver

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Re: Colloidal Silver

#21 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Thank you Marina for lending me some of your knowledge and experience.
Oh an if you want clean bannisters make them of copper (I think) cause it is antibacterial
This is also why household plumbing often uses copper pipes because of its sanitary characterisitcs. (I also have a post on the use of copper at Dan 4:15, 23 here. It helps other metals become more resistant to the weather.)

Now would you like me to tell you how to deal with ingrowing toe nails using a Dremel drill?
A Dremel drill? Maybe there is an ingrown toenail attachment. ( :D ) They have attachments for just about everything. I remember using a small pick (about 40 some years ago). But a drill seems like having a lot of energy very close to a small wound. I hate to think of the possibilities.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

With honey for infected wounds, did I get that right that you only leave it on for a few seconds/minutes?

And since I am plying you for info, what about for a urinary tract infection?

Bobcat

Return to Natural Health

Marina

#22 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

The drill was a tip I picked up from district nurses. Yes it works great.

Honey is on and straight off. Some say - if you put honey on wound it'll be sticky. But the point is you wash it straight off. It works in nano seconds. Please note it does not have a big pharma license therefore cheap as chips. And SO SO SO effective. No you do not need manuka honey - just cheap stuff.
Marina

Marina

#23 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

UTI - depends. Natural health - yes the usual stuff.

If you are having to deal with difficult persistent condition I would say - see doc and if poss get high or super high dose of antibiotics. The super high doses are used in nursing homes and it may not be possible to get a doc to prescribe.
Marina

Bobcat

#24 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Thanks again Marina.

Yea, I went to my health care provider for a UTI. They met me at the door to take my temp (as is usual during the pandemic) and asked what I wanted. I told them I wanted to see the practitioner about getting an antibiotic for a UTI.

The immediate response was, "Not gonna happen unless you first make an appointment." Incidentally, I could tell by the amount of cars in the lot that they weren't busy.

Anyways, with the holidays coming up, I didn't want to wait long. The infection and inflammation seemed to be hampering my anti-cancer efforts. So I went to the local health food store to see what might be available and the clerk immediately pointed to Colloidal Silver. So that led me to asking about it here.

Incidentally, for any thinking of using honey, I've seen advice to make sure to use raw honey, not pasteurized. The pasteurization destroys some of the properties that make the honey beneficial.

Thank you again Marina.

Incidentally, for any interested, the Colloidal Silver (used both internally and externally) seems to have had some immediate positive effects. I am still experimenting some with the internal amount. But it has only been a few days. So we'll see. I would have preferred a strong antibiotic, at least initially, but the medical rebuff, and the timing of it all (with the holidays coming), and the bigger problem in the background (the big C), called for something more immediate. I also intend to get some raw honey as soon as the stores open back up. (This was interesting. And also this.)

And as another "incidentally," I have also learned that you shouldn't use Colloidal Silver while taking regular antibiotics. The research I saw says that the Colloidal Silver can interfere with prescription antibiotics.

Bobcat

Dajo1

#25 Post by Dajo1 » 4 weeks ago

Coming into this a bit late.. however a few years back I got a stick of pure silver around 200mm (20cm or inches) 3mm thick - it was thick wire really and wasn't too expensive. Cut it in 2 so now I had 2 electrodes. I then screwed each piece into an electrical connector so they were about an inch apart, wired in a 9 volt battery and rested the bus bar across a class of water for around 30 sec to a minute. The electrolysis is quite rapid and the water turns cloudy as the silver comes off one side. It is so fine it looks like smoke in the water (Smoke IN the water, Stranger.. not Smoke ON the Water!)

I still have the silver (one rod is a tiny tiny bit narrower. Still use it to make colloidal silver if I get a cold or similar, its good to gargle. but I definitely don't take it all the time.
I always have echinacea on hand (Tincture). If using it in caps form for it to work properly you need 500mg to 1000mg 3 times a day. (Thomsons do a good on here Amos, it's called Triplex as it has 3 types of echinacea: purpurea, pallida and augustifolia. Blackmores do a small Bottle of strong tincture for around $18 Again, not for more than a couple of weeks. Incidentally Echinacea (or purple coneflower) is very easy to grow and will come up annually. The roots are the potent part.
The way Echinacea works is interesting. It is not so much the bitter quality of the plant itself that does the work but it is HOW it affect the actual immune system. It stimulate the white cells that gobble up the baddies in the body so again, hit something hard with it and then give it a break.
I have some Natures Sunshine Golden Seal Capsules from the USA but I will save them if I ever get a bad infection. They are not cheap here but are very very good. however you need to a couple a grams (2 or 3 a day )to knock something out - very good for Urinary Tract Infection. Hard to get here and I have heard there is a shortage of the goldenseal plants.
I believe Cranberry juice is good for the UT

Bobcat

#26 Post by Bobcat » 4 weeks ago

Thanks for that additional info, Dajo.

I also learned today that oil of oregano is a good anti-bitotic. Three or four drops under the tongue, two or three times a day.

Bobcat

Dajo1

#27 Post by Dajo1 » 4 weeks ago

Ahh yes.!
I was in hospital in 2012 with a weird infection that started like Pneumonia, then it went to the bag around my heart (the pericardium I think it's called). Had a condition called Pericarditis - different to myocarditis which is inflammation of the actual heart muscle. and they didn't know what was the cause of the infection so they we sucking around 5 - 6 vials of blood out of me to test it for 2 weeks. Several times I joked with the staff taking my bloods that "I reckon you guys are bottling this stuff and selling it!).
Anyway after 2 weeks the informed me it was an infection caused by a one celled bacteria called a Mycoplasma .. or something like that. Apparently it can be found in real old decaying hardwood - which incidentally, I was working with in the proceeding months. They then gave me intravenus Azithromycin that fixed me up.
Anyway..... back to your comment about the Oregano oil... before I went to the hospital a brother who is a naturopath got me a small bottle of VERY strong oregano oil and I ended up with a bad experience as it burned my mouth an d throat. Apparently I was supposed to put a couple of drops in some clear capsules and swallow it with a lot of water.
Thanks for reminding me about that. Mrs Dajo has kept it after all those year in the back of the fridge! I've just opened it and it smells just as good/bad as it did 11 years ago! It'll be a keeper i reckon - Hey, just in case. you never know.. still haven't had the shot .. undecided and aprehensive.

Bobcat

#28 Post by Bobcat » 3 weeks ago

An article on a homemade natural antibiotic: Here.

No claims made for it. Just posted for informational purposes.

Bobcat

AmosAU

#29 Post by AmosAU » 3 weeks ago

Hi Bobcat,

The recipe for the natural antibiotic is really excellent.

Regards, Amos.

Kosonen

#30 Post by Kosonen » 3 weeks ago

Hi friends, I got sick yesterday despite echinacea and honey and collodial silver and D vitamin 4000 IU per day and sunbed 12 minutes a week. I feel some irritation in my throat and the fever got up to 39 degrees Celcius / 102 F this night.
It is hard to avoid viruses. Many workmates are now sick with respiratory infections and fever. My adult son also sick living still with us.
And people coughfing all around in the public transport.
Hopefully these natural remedies will shorten the sickness.