Spreading Awareness

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
FriendlyDoggo

Spreading Awareness

#1 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 1 month ago

After all controverse about Covid-19 in this forum, I feel moved to share information about a serious problem, but first I need to give some backing:

When I started to study with my instructor, I used to show sites and videos to him, but he always looked super "weird" when I did that: humm, cool, interesting, etc.

This was before I understood what an "apostate" is and why we "shouldn't hear" them.

This was one of the red flags that made me leave the religion "Those people fear the internet !??!!!??"

One day after a meeting I could use my instructor laptop, and in one of the windows was open a thing that left me disappointed.

Here in my country there's this "Doctor" that talks about the evil big pharma, alternative treatments and other nonsense.

No responsible doctor believes him, but looks like our laws forbid to call him a charlatan so there's not what to do. :shrug:

When I saw that I thought "I can't believe this…"

As the publications advertise: "The world is ruled by Satan! you can only trust in the governing body! run to the hills!" this generate the following recipe:

Elderly people + distrust in the medicine = Easy prey!

This is a fundamental problem of this cult and this can happen with each one of us, while you think you are listening the "hidden truth" you are in fact just giving your hard-earned money to a clown.

Matthew 10:16

So, please people, don't fall for this type of trap, trust in the traditional media, they have an empire and a name to zeal that lies aren't worth it. (most of the time) Search about sites of fact-checking, to see if what you are reading or watching is real or not.

Proverbs 14:15
My english isn't very good, sorry any inconvenience.

FriendlyDoggo

Re: Spreading Awareness

#2 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 1 month ago

It's exactly about this type of thing that I'm talking about, I surely recommend everyone to watch it, especially the end, to see how they use people's faith to mislead them:

[/quote]

FriendlyDoggo

Re: Spreading Awareness

#3 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 1 month ago

Great video! think about it: imagine how much pain can be evited just by reading some JW facts articles instead of read and re-read JW. org for example?