Is the tetragrammaton written in our DNA cells?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Proselytiser of Jah

Is the tetragrammaton written in our DNA cells?

#1 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

Found this very interesting video but almost comes across as too good to be true, does anyone know if this is legit, or it's debunked? I've not come across anything online so far which puts it down.

3:56 is where the important info starts.

"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

Proselytiser of Jah

Re: Is the tetragrammaton written in our DNA cells?

#2 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

Addtional video here of the Jewish scientist himself who explains/claims how he came across it.

"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

AmosAU

#3 Post by AmosAU » 1 month ago

Hi POJ,

I'll try to watch these videos later.

It could be what they are now calling the, "God Gene." I became aware of this from some other information I was looking into a couple of years ago.

If this is true, it would be the God Gene that separates man from all other species. Gen, 1:26-28.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

Hi Amos - The God Gene is mentioned in the video quoted below. The video was made by someone from SDA - what concerned the speaker was being considered a religious extremist for observing the Sabbath. Ie that getting linked to 9/11 Kamakaze suicide/murder.
Covid 19 Vax – spiritual implications?

1:06:38 – Using Crispr to silence 3 specific genes in our body...
Resistant to activation induced by cytokine.

1:08:29 Religious fundamentalists/fanatics – video leaked out of Pentagon 13th April 2005 – they were trying to prevent another 9/11 – the VMAT2 (God Gene) – vaccinate against another 9/11. Their motive may have been good but...
“The plan we have is to use respiratory viruses such as flu, we feel that is the best way to get exposure to the largest portion of the population.”

The name is Fun Vax – the vaccine against religious fundamentalism.
Karl Jung considered God to be hardwired into people. By that he meant you can't get it out.
Freud studied Charcot's hysteria. Hysteria came from Mesmer's Animal Magnetism. The Animal Magnetism took over from the Catholic's exorcisms after the French Revolution did away with the King of France.
Marina

Kerry Huish

#5 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

The basic elements are, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon and Phosphorus.
DNA nucleotides are categorized as C, T, A and G.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

This surely is a hoax.
They are saying that 'if" you drop the carbon you are left with YHWH.
But we are carbon, and so is every lifeform on this plant, so I would hardly say this 'name' is written in our DNA.

If you want to play the numerology game then I am sure you must have realized by now that numbers can be made to fit almost anything - if you want them to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

Kind Regards

Kerry
Revelation 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Kerry Huish

#6 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

Another 'version' of the YHWH / DNA thing here that again uses numerology: -

http://www.cnjonlinehosting.com/history ... incidence/

It basically amounts to looking for omens.
Revelation 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
If you want to play the numerology game then I am sure you must have realized by now that numbers can be made to fit almost anything - if you want them to.
Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
It basically amounts to looking for omens.

Hi Kerry,

I'm with you on that. Did you you realize that in the Old Testament all numerical values were spelled with letters and it wasn't until the New Testament that numerical symbols were used?

Stranger, (Rev 13:18)

Proselytiser of Jah

#8 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

Had a feeling it was suspect, would have been cool though. Nevermind.

apollos0fAlexandria

#9 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 1 month ago

Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
But we are carbon, and so is every lifeform on this plant, so I would hardly say this 'name' is written in our DNA.
Hi Kerry

I haven't done my own research on this, but if I understand correctly you are saying that the removal of carbon from the "equation" is what proves it wrong.

Since every material life we know (organic) depends upon carbon, could that objection actually not be part of the "message"?

Apollos

Kerry Huish

#10 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

apollos0fAlexandria wrote:
1 month ago
Kerry Huish wrote:
1 month ago
Hi Kerry

I haven't done my own research on this, but if I understand correctly you are saying that the removal of carbon from the "equation" is what proves it wrong.

Since every material life we know (organic) depends upon carbon, could that objection actually not be part of the "message"?

Apollos
The whole thing is wrong, IMO.

There are many of these DNA / YHWH things doing the rounds.

This is but one if them: -

http://www.editionduo.com/publication/? ... &ver=html5

Many others are available, I do not believe in this stuff myself, nor have I seen any sort of proof whatsoever for it.

Kind Regards

Kerry