Is the tetragrammaton written in our DNA cells?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Kerry Huish

Re: Is the tetragrammaton written in our DNA cells?

#11 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

Don't get me wrong.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE!!!

But, the reality is, if you talk about this to a person who knows about DNA and its makeup, it would prove very embarrassing to you.

Do proper research.

Kind Regards

Kerry
Revelation 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Kerry Huish

#12 Post by Kerry Huish » 1 month ago

Revelation 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

FriendlyDoggo

#13 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 1 month ago

Years ago I came across this subject, it's not true, and this is the kind of thing that makes people ridicule faith in God, please stick with the truth:

1 Corinthians 4:6
My english isn't very good, sorry any inconvenience.

FriendlyDoggo

#14 Post by FriendlyDoggo » 1 month ago

Just to be clear: nothing against the post/poster, I just wanted to say that search about this can be a bit stressing.
My english isn't very good, sorry any inconvenience.

Proselytiser of Jah

#15 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

Years ago I came across this subject, it's not true, and this is the kind of thing that makes people ridicule faith in God, please stick with the truth:

Just to be clear: nothing against the post/poster, I just wanted to say that search about this can be a bit stressing.
Do proper research.

This is the reason I posted the topic. Not to share it or support it, but I wanted opinions/help in debunking it and ensuring it was not a false claim. :)
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23

AmosAU

#16 Post by AmosAU » 1 month ago

Hi POJ,

Just for the record, I'm not suggesting that the God Gene is true, I was just posting a remark about your OP.

Regards, Amos.

apollos0fAlexandria

#17 Post by apollos0fAlexandria » 1 month ago

Seems like the consensus is that this is debunked without any serious division or objection on the matter.

A breath of fresh air.

:flowers: :grouphug: