The Divine Name, Nehemia Gordon

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Proselytiser of Jah

The Divine Name, Nehemia Gordon

#1 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

So I was looking up evidence for and against Jehovah/Yehovah vs Yahweh.

Whilst the debate has always been heated, I personally find this video series by Nehemia Gordon, explaining his stance and discoveries of over 1000 manuscripts in which he claims has the vowels of the name written in them, as well as how other words in Hebrew further confirm why he thinks Yehovah is the divine name and where Yahweh really comes from. I also found that his claims on the meaning of God's name in Exodus when he speaks to Moses, also agreeing with my own personal research also.

So here are some of the most interesting/relevant videos on the subject, they are a little length, but regardless, enjoy if you choose to watch them all.

"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23