Hidden in Plain Sight

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Hidden in Plain Sight

#31 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

AmosAU wrote:
3 months ago
There is a very sinister web that is wrapped right around the world. I'm sure it would stun most of us if we only knew some of the things and people involved. It's been going on for centuries, and I believe that's why it's difficult for some of us to accept there is in fact a conspiracy against the world at large by a select few.

This is a quote from J. Edgar Hoover
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.

And what was the title of Ray Franz's book? CRISIS of Conscience - because when bro and sis find out Watchtower has been lying it is a very bad shock which can destroy people's faith and even cause them to commit suicide or some other behaviour that is damaging to them.
Marina

Marina

#32 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

The role of hope v hopium

The last 15 mins makes some excellent points which relate to Watchtower's misuse of hope.

https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/
Marina

AmosAU

#33 Post by AmosAU » 3 months ago

Marina wrote:
3 months ago
The role of hope v hopium

The last 15 mins makes some excellent points which relate to Watchtower's misuse of hope.

https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/
Thanks Marina,

I'll watch it later today.

Regards, Amos.

Orchid61

#34 Post by Orchid61 » 3 months ago

So fantastic, we have help.

Romans 8:37–39 (ESV): 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Love Maria 🌷

Marina

#35 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

9/11 X-Files - The Lone Gunmen Pilot (Predictive Programming) - YouTube

From the X-files Spin-Off "The Lone Gunmen" first aired in March of 2001 just a few months before 9/11

Did someone know something?

Also - paedophile Jeffry Epstein had some weird paintings – Bill Clinton in a blue dress and George Bush with a paper plane sitting in front of two collapsed Jenga towers.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill- ... in-1628437

What's that all about?
Marina

Proselytiser of Jah

#36 Post by Proselytiser of Jah » 1 month ago

Makes me think of GL's first short film.

Don't tell me this gives you WT vibes? Even when I was PIMI/PIMQ it felt too close for comfort.
"The fruitage of the Spirit is; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23