Hidden in Plain Sight

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Re: Hidden in Plain Sight

#11 Post by Marina » 4 months ago

Tower of Babel - how right you are Amos!

Here's why Michael Jackson died - had a bit to do with Nimrod and the Nephilim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsfZfeNTzNg

:!: :shock: :!:
Marina

AmosAU

#12 Post by AmosAU » 3 months ago

Hello Marina,

Thanks for your reply.

Your latest video about MJ, is quite revealing! It reminded me about one of his album covers in the late 1990's. This was a depiction of where the twin towers were, that were destroyed in 911. It depicted MJ standing on a black and white tiled pavement and without the twin towers standing. As I said this was in the late 1990's, yet showed the scene minus the towers. I presume most will understand the significance of the black and white pavement. This is how the floor covering of many Masonic Lodges are finished.

I can't remember the title the MJ album.

Regards, Amos.

Bobcat

#13 Post by Bobcat » 3 months ago

Hi Amos,

I think this is the album you are referring to (it is just a 29 second YouTube video): Here

And here is an interview about the making of the cover.

Bobcat

Marina

#14 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Hi Amos

I hadn't heard of that album but doing a few searches came up with

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread846485/pg1

Looking at other videos that coming up on this subject (ie what the search engine is bringing back) not sure I'm convinced any one of them is legit. If you come across something would be interested in seeing it.

What I know of Michael Jackson is that Angie Bowie, David Bowie's ex-wife said that Michael Jackson was emulating David Bowie. Bowie was know for his Nazi salutes. David Bowie's mother had been a follower of Oswald Mosley.

And here is the woman he committed adultery with and later married Diana Guiness (nee Mitford)

I won't try to make too much of a point - but Diana Guiness Mosley was one of the Mitfords and I associate them with the left/right thing. You know if it's left wing it then goes right wing and if it's right wing it then goes left wing. And the Jackson videos with the black and white floor seem to be doing that, creating grey fog. Just like Watchtower, of which he was a member.

Oswald Mosley himself wanted Jews to become hate figures but not all Jews only certain kinds of Jews. Ie the powerless one who he could throw under the bus and blame for everything while he and the other Jews got power and money.

1889 Israel Moses Sieff born in Lancashire He founded Mark & Spencers. He was a Zionist and born in Manchester, his father came from Lithuania.

1931 Israel Moses Sieff who would be chairman of Marks & Spencer, became part of the Political and Economic Planning think-tank from its foundation in 1931. He was its chairman until 1939. At some point Seiff meets with Mosley and Mosley tries to get money from Seiff. Mosley said every political party must have emotional capital and a hate plank - today best hate plank is the Jews, but not Jews like Israel Seiff.
Then the British Blackshirts went off to the sea and became beach Nazis.

1932 Diana Guiness (nee Mitford) meets the husband of Lady Cynthia Curzon at the garden party of Emerald Cunard. He is Oswald Mosley. They commit adultery together and he becomes leader of the the newly formed British Union of Fascists. Lady Cynthia Curzon is the daughter of George Nathaniel Curzon, Viceroy of India.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Mitford
Viceroy of India eh? India, India, India - the latest Watchtowers are aimed at India. And where was the false Messiah of the Theosophists to come from? India. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe within the constant left right left right and the resulting fog, people will accept a new one world religion of 666 based on Theo Sufism.

Just found some footage of Oswald Mosley's wedding to Cynthia Curzon.

Also re Michael Jackson and 9/11 - he was not the only music celeb with ideas of 9/11 - if you look at this Supertramp album cover you can see it is morning on an airplane, with orange juice in front of the Twin Towers.

Another thought - I THINK it was Unity Mitford who said the Nazis were great at style and style is important to them, like attractive glamour. Now listen to David Bowie singing about it.

Those massive gestures he makes are based on Hitler's use of gestures. The power of the gestures was taught to him by mime artist Lindsey Kemp.

Anyway fa fa fa fa fashion it all vogue vogue vogue - I wont bother putting up Madonna stuff - it's all pretty yeuk.
Marina

Stranger

#15 Post by Stranger » 3 months ago

AmosAU wrote:
3 months ago
It depicted MJ standing on a black and white tiled pavement and without the twin towers standing.
Hi Amos and all,

The Towers are on the cover you just cant see them, just like the camel on the dollar bill, it's there you just can't see it.

"Lord have mercy
we're talkin danger
we're talkin danger, baby
Like a Stranger in Moscow"

Stranger, (Ps 59:14)

AmosAU

#16 Post by AmosAU » 3 months ago

Hi Bobcat, Marina and Stranger,

Thanks for your replies.

Bobcat, yes that's the MJ one I was thinking of. The link you posted gives the information that I've seen some years ago. :thumbup:

Marina, It's interesting to follow the web of intrigue surrounding some of these things, situations.

Stranger, good to hear from you again. I see what you mean about the tower. Perhaps the second tower is hidden behind the first?

Regards to all, Amos.

Marina

#17 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Hi Amos

Bit more on MJ in red - he is not wearing red shoes but have seen posts saying Pope wears red shoes.

Don't know about the Pope's red shoes but survivors of child abuse have said that red shoes can be made of human flesh of victims. The indication being the red blood of a child is on those who wear such red shoes.

Now think of the Wizard of Oz and think of Dorothy's red shoes and the man with straw for brains. Where had his brains gone? Who sucked them out? Where had the tin man's heart gone? Who took it away?

Watchtower publishers are not even allowed to say Dan 1:1 is speaking of the 3rd year of Jehoiakim's rulership and that both Jeremiah and Ezekiel would have called it the 3rd year of Jehoiakim's rulership! Trying to dumb people down and stop people reasoning for themselves? That's what it felt like to me. Watchtower also stands accused of covering over child abuse.
Marina

AmosAU

#18 Post by AmosAU » 3 months ago

Hi Marina,

I agree with your thoughts in your last post.

When I read your first mention of red shoes, I immediately thought of the Wizard Of Oz. Adding to your thoughts......How about the "yellow brick road?" Is there something significant about the colour yellow? I don't know, just asking.

As an after thought, red hides the colour of blood.

Regards, Amos.

Marina

#19 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Well Amos, I'm wondering if it is a reference to the road to Babylon. Note the yellow bricks on the blue walls.

https://classicsnewsneedsandnow.blogspo ... er-of.html
Marina

Marina

#20 Post by Marina » 3 months ago

Sad plight of vulnerable runaway children who end up on the wrong road - ie one going to Babylon where they end up being prostitutes and/or drug takers/dealers. They wake up and wish they'd never got on that road?

Marina