Hidden in Plain Sight

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

Hidden in Plain Sight

#1 Post by Marina » 5 months ago

ALTIYAN CHILDS was never one of Jehovah's Witnesses. He was in the entertainments industry. Here he tells you what he knows about Freemasonry and how it acts as a filter for Satanism. Everything is hidden in plain sight.

Yes his video is a long watch but it is worth viewing.
Maria - he speaks about the one eye.
Amos - I think you'll be impressed by Altiyan's bravery in speaking up.

The day before Altiyan released his YouTube video I put up mine. At the end of mine is a PS on the number 33 and Chelmsford and the Knights Templar. The final part of my video resonates with Altiyan's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZp-Csg0s8&t=4954s
Knights Templar, Building 33, the jw.org roundabout at Chelmsford in UK, double cross, 666, The Seal of the Crusader Kings of Jerusalem. UN. Theosophy. THE PROPHET DANIEL AND WHAT THE NUMBER 33 REALLY STANDS FOR.

Having examined what Altiyan explains, I remembered there is a great split between the West and China regarding Tibet. Maybe this will become more significant in days to come.

:flowers:
Marina

Orchid61

Re: Hidden in Plain Sight

#2 Post by Orchid61 » 5 months ago

Hi Marina,

I started to watch this video, but I stopped it after a few minutes. The haires of my arms were raised and warned me not to look anylonger. I know about Gods and Jesus,s opponent and
dont want anything to do with him .

Yes I have seen the hidden messages within the WT and all they are publishing is in my mind worth for the paperrecycling bin, after threading it first.

Love to you for your research,

Maria 🌷

AmosAu3

#3 Post by AmosAu3 » 5 months ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for posting this video that shows how things are indeed hidden in plain sight. I'll not watch it at the present time, as I've got too many things on the go here at the moment.

I've researched this topic for several years and never get surprised at something new that I find out. There is a well oiled machine working in the background.

Kind regards, Amos.

Stranger

#4 Post by Stranger » 5 months ago

Here's a good one for you Marina!

We all know that 3 11's make 33, but what's the word on the streets about 311 (three eleven)?

Stranger, (2Tim 3:11)

Marina

#5 Post by Marina » 5 months ago

Hi Amos - well at least you know where the link is if it is useful later on.

Maria - it's sweet what he says at the end.

:flowers:
Marina

AmosAu3

#6 Post by AmosAu3 » 5 months ago

Hi Marina,

I'm sure that you understand I'm on the same page as yourself with this topic.

For the last 12 months, I've been going through a number of situations of my own here, mainly to do with family and ones who were very close friends. I haven't been, and am still not in the right head space to go into many topics again yet. I will get there, but it may still take some time yet. Please understand, I agree with you.

Regards, Amos.

Kosonen

#7 Post by Kosonen » 4 months ago

I saw the 5 hour video. In short the youtuber was freemason and he can tell really what it all is about. In short he proves that all the world is governed by freemasonry and that freemasonry is spiritism and their goal is to make faith in Jesus disappear.
Sound a lot like Babylon the Great.

Marina

#8 Post by Marina » 4 months ago

Watchtower used the Cross and Crown symbol.

The Cross and Crown/Knights Templars feature in this video about Caravaggio. The speaker also mention Altiyan Childs and draws attention to the beheading reference.

Watchtower try to remove your ability to think and reason for yourself. Using the headship arrangement they try to remove your head. Just like in Orwell's 1984 where Winston Smith is told to accept that 2+2=5.
Marina

Kosonen

#9 Post by Kosonen » 4 months ago

Hi Marina, exactly, freemasonry is what Revelation 17 says: "and she had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality. 5 On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.” 6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.

AmosAU

#10 Post by AmosAU » 4 months ago

Hi Marina,

Thanks for this video also.

I wonder how many people will bother to view videos such as this? And how many will shrug it off as nonsense?

I believe these practices are very ancient, and may even go well prior to the Temple of Solomon. They may even go back to the Tower of Babel!

Thanks for the research that you are doing.

Regards, Amos.