33 Degree Freemasons

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Marina

33 Degree Freemasons

#1 Post by Marina » 1 month ago

19+14=33
Ever notice that?

There is a Disney club called - 33

And of course the 33 degree Freemasons.
Now I can't work this out - but I'm hearing that the cross in the crown badge - the cross is at 33 degrees. Has anyone else heard this?
Marina

Stranger

Re: 33 Degree Freemasons

#2 Post by Stranger » 1 month ago

Marina wrote:
1 month ago
Now I can't work this out - but I'm hearing that the cross in the crown badge - the cross is at 33 degrees. Has anyone else heard this?

Hi Marina.

Get you a speed square or a protractor, put it on a right angle (90 degree also known as an elbow), and measure it.

Here's a good instructional video on how to use a speed square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPL6jOa6AH8

And here is a rundown on masonic degrees.

https://www.ghlilley.com.au/blogs/news/ ... stitutions

Stranger, (Isa 38:8 KJV)

Bobcat

#3 Post by Bobcat » 1 month ago

Hi Marina,

See this page. There does appear to be some purpose or possible significance to the 33% tilt. But I don't see any particular significance attached to 19+14 in the Masonic system. Although, I could be overlooking something.

Bobcat

Marina

#4 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Thanks Stranger for info about the protractor.

Also Bobcat - see these YouTubes - the info about the maps is wrong. They overlay the maps incorrectly BUT this is about Building 33 at Chelmsford and a double cross. The double cross is a Knight's Templar symbol. Also from what I can see it is possible this Building 33 does not even exist, so perhaps the video presenters have been double crossed.

Certainly the 19 14 doctrine is a double cross on Christians. But woe for those who oppose Jesus Christ, Jehovah had it sorted from the beginning and 33 actually exposes those who oppose Jesus Christ. Whether they realise it yet or not, the enemies of Jesus Christ have been hoisted upon their own petard.

The land at Chelmsford on which the Bethel complex sits does have a connection to the Knights Templar.

When you lay out the map properly (not done on these videos) you see that the double cross is just up from what could be a 666 roundabout which provides the entrance to Kingdom Way. You see the 666 on Google if you put in to search for the jw(.)org roundabout. There is a sign close to it with a hard hatted builder making the 666 hand sign.

Incidentally the UN symbol is made up of 33 sections. If you look at the centre - it is empty but draw the lines that stopped just before the centre and you have... a double cross.
There are two olive branches either side.
Marina

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Marina wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks Stranger for info about the protractor.

HI Marina,

I hope it worked out for you, did the measure meet the mark? A protractor does add another level of meaning to the formalist one.

Stranger, (Isa 40:22)

Marina

#6 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Mmm.

Stranger - can you tell me which are the best snips for chicken wire?
Marina

Stranger

#7 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Marina wrote:
1 week ago
Stranger - can you tell me which are the best snips for chicken wire?
If you be my Dixie chicken I'll be your Tennessee lamb. Every true chicken wire snipper knows that Wiss is the name to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaHEfJApEVM

Stranger

Marina

#8 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Thank you.
Marina

Marina

#9 Post by Marina » 1 week ago

Do you know the ultimate secret of the 33 degree freemasons?
Marina

Stranger

#10 Post by Stranger » 1 week ago

Marina wrote:
1 week ago
Do you know the ultimate secret of the 33 degree freemasons?
Hi Marina,

Ultimate? If you mean the untold secret no I do not. There are some 32nd's that live close by me, and the first thing they will tell you is there's nothing to tell, unless you want to end up as just another wrench like a 25/32nd's.

Are you building Chicken coups for your juveniles, or more so for the more mature ones?

Stranger, (Ezra 6:19 KJV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumaYtVeJuc