Quantum Physics

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Bobcat

Quantum Physics

#1 Post by Bobcat » 3 months ago

The title of this thread may be off-putting to some because of the complexity of the subject, but the video below offers a basic introduction to the subject and how the growing understanding of this subject is interacting with our modern lives.

I was tempted to put this thread into the Bible Discussions section of the forum due to the fact that the study of quantum physics is, in fact, an ongoing effort to understand how our Creator put together the universe we live in. But most particle physicists would probably deny that statement, thinking that they are, in reality, disproving the existence of God by learning how things exist and work (think of Sheldon and his friends on the Big Bang Theory TV show). Alas, such is the incongruity of modern man.

So, for now, the General Chat section will do for this topic. And this thread gives me a bucket to dump other related information and videos into.

Without further ado, here is Dominic Walliman's 21 minute presentation for the curious:

Bobcat

Bruno

Re: Quantum Physics

#2 Post by Bruno » 2 months ago

Here is a great video on the subject posted below by Coccus

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2345&p=46425#p46286

Karl

Bobcat

Re: Quantum Physics

#3 Post by Bobcat » 2 months ago

Hi Bruno,

I must have missed this if it was posted earlier. So thank you Bruno and CI. I intend to watch this one.

Bobcat