Have You heard what the "Great Reset" stands for?

Chat about anything you like here that doesn't fit under Bible Doctrines. Keep the subjects clean and refreshing to all.
Forum rules
Matt 18:6; Eccl 7:9; 1 Pet 4:8 (If you're not sure what they say then please hover over them with your mouse or look them up in your own Bible before posting)
Kosonen

Have You heard what the "Great Reset" stands for?

#1 Post by Kosonen » 8 months ago

Have you followed the news about a so called "Great Reset" that will follow the Covid-19?
If so have you tried that to fit any prophecy in the Bible about the end time?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... reat-reset

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Bobcat

Re: Have You heard what the "Great Reset" stands for?

#2 Post by Bobcat » 8 months ago

Here is how some others see the prospect of this (so-called) Great Reset. It has a hint of the GBAC in it. Or maybe that's just my take on it.

Bobcat

Kosonen

#3 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

Thanks Bobcat for the link to the Hill article. It explained well many things about the so called Great Reset.

But what is GBAC?

Bobcat

#4 Post by Bobcat » 7 months ago

Hi Kosonen,

The GBAC is the 12th century BC parallel to the Dark Ages. It stands for the Great Bronze Age Collapse.

I have a theory. But the theory is still in the 'pondering over' stage. The GBAC (or LBAC; L=Late) took place shortly after (200-250 years) Israel departed Egypt and entered the promised land. It (the GBAC/LBAC) is usually dated to around 1200-1150 BCE. You can read about it here.

Interestingly, the Dark Ages, with its collapse of the Roman Empire follows the establishment of the Christian congregation as God's nation. (Mt 21:43) I'm wondering if maybe severe disruption of human society is perhaps one way that Satan tries to regain control of a situation that that he has lost some control of. And that, due to limits on what he is allowed to do, it takes some time for him to develop the circumstances to bring this about.

At any rate, it's a theory of mine. But still in its 'pondering' phase. Your post made me think of it. I may make a thread on it one day.

Bobcat

Stranger

#5 Post by Stranger » 7 months ago

Kosonen wrote:
8 months ago
Have you followed the news about a so called "Great Reset" that will follow the Covid-19?

That's FAKE NEWS Kosonen! (Mark 14:58-59)

(Ps 35:11)

Stranger, (Matt 24:6)

Kosonen

#6 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

Stranger, no the Great Reset is not fake news.

Kosonen

#7 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

I think the "Great Reset" shortly said is the seven headed beast that will rule for 42 months. Revelation 13.

Stranger

#8 Post by Stranger » 7 months ago

Kosonen wrote:
7 months ago
Stranger, no the Great Reset is not fake news.
"A lie can travel half way around the World while the truth is putting on it's shoes"

Kosonen you seem to buy into most everything you hear nowadays, which is a big no-no.

I've read your past predictions and they have all not come true. I'm sorry but you sound just like a JW, every time there is some sort of calamity you try to make a prophecy about it and turn it into the end of the World somehow. You should read back through some of your older posts and you'll see what I mean.

Stranger, (Jn 3:8)

Kosonen

#9 Post by Kosonen » 7 months ago

Stranger, you might once again read my previous posts and find some valuable stuff.

Stranger

#10 Post by Stranger » 7 months ago

The U.N. ------the wild beast that is supposed to destroy all religion.
#17 Unread post by Kosonen » 1 year ago

So the warning for God's people to get out from Babylon the Great is about getting out of a literal city. And Jehovah's witnesses have already moved out their staff from New York. Now it is time for the rest to get out. And according to the Bible the jews are still God's people and there are a lot of jews in New York and the Revelation book is telling them also to get out. Because New York is going to be destroyed. Russian and Chinees intelligence services know where the problem hides. It is not in Washington DC. but in New York.
Re: The fortold flight
#21 Post by Kosonen » 2 years ago

I believe Jehovah's witnesses serve a special purpose for God. They will be the great crowd as they teach about themselves. I believe that because they are the only major group of believers that believe they will inherit the earth and live for ever on it.

Hi Kosonen,

This is just two of your posts that I picked out. I was gonna bring up the yellow vest issue but that's out of date now too. Could you point out the valuable stuff that you have mentioned?

...."Until you see this trash can dream come true, you stand at the edge while people run you through."....

Here's a song for you and it will also make Bobcat's search of naming that tune much easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0w1KM4 ... rt_radio=1

I love you Brother!

Stranger, (James 1:6)